Trump explodes: Mueller is a conflicted prosecutor gone rogue, opposite of the saint they say he is

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he's going ballistic!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

"The Phony Witch Hunt continues, but Mueller and his gang of Angry Dems are only looking at one side, not the other. Wait until it comes out how horribly & viciously they are treating people, ruining lives for them refusing to lie. Mueller is a conflicted prosecutor gone rogue

The Fake News Media builds Bob Mueller up as a Saint, when in actuality he is the exact opposite. He is doing TREMENDOUS damage to our Criminal Justice System, where he is only looking at one side and not the other. Heroes will come of this, and it won’t be Mueller & his terrible Gang of Angry Democrats. Look at their past, and look where they come from. The now $30,000,000 Witch Hunt continues and they’ve got nothing but ruined lives. Where is the Server? Let these terrible people go back to the Clinton Foundation and “Justice” Department!"

Last edited:
  • Banned
Do you know what type of people feel the need to constantly attack those investigating them? Guilty, powerless people!

he's going ballistic!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

"The Phony Witch Hunt continues, but Mueller and his gang of Angry Dems are only looking at one side, not the other. Wait until it comes out how horribly & viciously they are treating people, ruining lives for them refusing to lie. Mueller is a conflicted prosecutor gone rogue

The Fake News Media builds Bob Mueller up as a Saint, when in actuality he is the exact opposite. He is doing TREMENDOUS damage to our Criminal Justice System, where he is only looking at one side and not the other. Heroes will come of this, and it won’t be Mueller & his terrible Gang of Angry Democrats. Look at their past, and look where they come from. The now $30,000,000 Witch Hunt continues and they’ve got nothing but ruined lives. Where is the Server? Let these terrible people go back to the Clinton Foundation and “Justice” Department!"

Mr. Mueller should really hire Mike Nifong of North Carolina to assist him in the persecution. He needs some more help for his sinking ship.

Do you know what type of people feel the need to constantly attack those investigating them? Guilty, powerless people!

2 years after Obama shredded the Constitution and Mueller shredded Trump's attorney client privilege and Mueller and the Deep State have NOTHING

• Banned
"Your feelings of inferiority, insecurity, vulnerability, and culpability are loud & clear. You remind me of how many corrupt authoritarian leaders abroad behaved before they were deposed. Bob Mueller’s name will be revered in the annals of U.S. history; your name will be scorned." - John Brennan to Trump

Mueller and his giant nothing burger.

Hopefully President Trump pardons everyone he went after.

Think the lying dog in our WH protests too much? Wait till his term is over Only then can he face the loss of his 100;s of millions of ill gotten gains

i wonder when will Trump go off on another freewheeling narcissistic diatribe

absorbed in self-adulation and grievances, Trump is blind to a stunning array of personal and national problems, all of them in plain sight

Trump's ability to see the perils of Russia collusion is impaired by his own narcissism and insecurity, other presidents had varying levels of these traits, but none had ever possesed such a concentrated combination

Not if the AG in NY charges them A gang of crooks and morons supporting them Nice going dotards
yeah, they got Manafort by the short hairs. And that makes me wonder why he ran afoul of Mueller. If Mueller knew Manafort didn't say all he knew, typically he'd give Manafort a chance to 'reanswer." Maybe Mueller just got tired of the guy's games, and said enough, and good luck with the pardon and don't expect flowers at your prison funeral.

Not if the AG in NY charges them A gang of crooks and morons supporting them Nice going dotards
yeah, they got Manafort by the short hairs. And that makes me wonder why he ran afoul of Mueller. If Mueller knew Manafort didn't say all he knew, typically he'd give Manafort a chance to 'reanswer." Maybe Mueller just got tired of the guy's games, and said enough, and good luck with the pardon and don't expect flowers at your prison funeral.
I believe Mueller got all he wanted from Manafort

I believe Mueller got all he wanted from Manafort
I think Manfort was no use to him as a witness, and nothing else Manafort could tell was useful, either because Manafort was so tainted by nondisclosures and falsehoods or because Meuller had better sources for the information, and possibly combinations of both. And Manafort had pissed him off by trying to taint the jury and jerking him around, he decided to let him see the rest of his grandchildren's life events on jail house video.

And NY is gonna light that focker up like a Christmas tree. (-:

Forum List

Back