Trump explains why he was smart to not debate republican opponents, but wants to debate Biden.

They won’t think anything. The lines are already divided, a debate isn’t going to move the needle at all, on either side.
This comes down to moderates amd i assure you it IS moving the needle for them.

Nothing like Trump.

I get a chuckle out of this notion that Trump is somehow just as bad as Biden is because he misspeaks once and awhile when he's on stage talking off the cuff for an hour. Joe Biden literally can't read his lines from a teleprompter without getting lost and just starting to babble incoherently. I'm sorry but there is no comparison between the two men.

I get a chuckle out of this notion that Trump is somehow just as bad as Biden is because he misspeaks once and awhile when he's on stage talking off the cuff for an hour.
"Off the cuff"?
Did you see the teleprompters?
The ones Trump blamed for his gaffe?

Trump explained his statements outside the White House on Friday by noting that the teleprompter he was using to deliver his speech had experienced some technical difficulties. “The teleprompter did go out and it was actually hard to look at anyway because there was rain all over it but despite the rain it was just a fantastic evening,” Trump told reporters.

The teleprompters were in the rain, now?

Joe Biden literally can't read his lines from a teleprompter without getting lost and just starting to babble incoherently. I'm sorry but there is no comparison between the two men.
You're right, no comparison.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket’s red glare it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their star-spangled banner waved defiant."

The battle at Fort McHenry that inspired Francis Scott Key to write "The Star-Spangled Banner" took place during the War of 1812, not the American Revolution.

Trump didn't participate in the Republican debates because he knew he would lose to either DeSantis or Haley. Now he wants to debate Biden because he knows he can beat a certified vegetable in a fair debate. That being said the voting public want to see a head to head debate between Biden and Trump if not just to judge which one has the worse case of senility.

Nailed it!!!!!

No intelligent person believes the Alzheimer's patient got 81 million votes.
No intelligent person believes he has alzheimers. This is no more than your claim that Hillary had Parkinsons. You said she would die before the election, didn''t you?

No intelligent person believes he has alzheimers. This is no more than your claim that Hillary had Parkinsons. You said she would die before the election, didn''t you?
Care to take a stab at why Biden steadfastly refuses to take a cognitive exam, Bulldog?

Trump was vry clear on why he refused to debate any of his Republcan opponents. He said he was ahead of the others, and he didn't want to give others the opportunity to rebut any of his claims. A debate could only hurt him, and he says he was smart to refuse. Obviously, he isn't quite so sure about competing with Biden. I gotta ask, Is it so surprising that Biden would use the same reasoning to refuse to debate him? Trump defined what he thought the smart thing to do would be in this situation. He's pretty scared.
It makes sense. Republican challengers would be much more difficult to defeat in a debate than Clueless Joe, who would likely be reduced to arm-waving, whispering incoherence without TOTUS.

It makes sense. Republican challengers would be much more difficult to defeat in a debate than Clueless Joe, who would likely be reduced to arm-waving, whispering incoherence without TOTUS.
What does it say when your orange Jesus can't even compete with a guy you call Clueless Joe? As bad as trump got his ass kicked, I would say trump was the clueless one.

What does it say when your orange Jesus can't even compete with a guy you call Clueless Joe? As bad as trump got his ass kicked, I would say trump was the clueless one.
Boy, I'm glad we don't have any of those around, that would be bad.

I don't have to answer these loaded questions. You have to answer all of them. It's your fantasy. Your argument to make.

The no reason part is your invention.
You don't HAVE an answer to that "loaded" question, Fort because you know as well as I do that Biden's family cashed in on his political positions!

You don't HAVE an answer to that "loaded" question, Fort because you know as well as I do that Biden's family cashed in on his political positions!
See what you did there? You turned a complete lack of information into proof that your evidence free fantasies are true.

As have been doing the entire time with this fantasy.

This is what insane people do. This is what Trump is doing to your mind.

Trump was vry clear on why he refused to debate any of his Republcan opponents. He said he was ahead of the others, and he didn't want to give others the opportunity to rebut any of his claims. A debate could only hurt him, and he says he was smart to refuse. Obviously, he isn't quite so sure about competing with Biden. I gotta ask, Is it so surprising that Biden would use the same reasoning to refuse to debate him? Trump defined what he thought the smart thing to do would be in this situation. He's pretty scared.
If you were the top candidate in an upcoming election .. why would you provide sound bytes the media would use, aka "bloodbath," to provide negative feedback?

Biden .. on the other hand .. is running as president against Trump .. and he'll struggle with off-scripted response and feedback. Trump will kick Biden's ass in a debate.

See what you did there? You turned a complete lack of information into proof that your evidence free fantasies are true.

As have been doing the entire time with this fantasy.

This is what insane people do. This is what Trump is doing to your mind.
Biden's family DIDN'T make millions?

Forum List

Back