Trump endorses amnesty for illegal aliens!

Seems Trump would like some of the illegals to stay in America.

He also wants to secure the border before anything else is done.

"But before we do anything, we have to secure the border because the border is like having no border," he added.

I'm not in favor of allowing illegals amnesty. I am in favor of securing the border. Once the border is secure there will be no more illegals crossing. Then decide how to deal with those who are here. A boot back to Mexico works for me.

If they want to come to America then do it legally like thousands have already done.

How do you secure 2,000 miles of lightly populated desert?

Greater Mexico City has a population of 21.2 miillion. Do you want to stick with the statement that a quarter of Mexico's population is in the US?

Mexico City Population 2014

Mexico City has an estimated population of 9 million in 2013, which is up from 8.851 million in 2010. The metropolitan area, however, is much larger with a population of 21.2 million people, making Mexico City the most populous metropolitan area in the Western Hemisphere.
Mexico City Population 2015 - World Population Review

Mexico population 2015 Current population of Mexico

Last edited:
Let's see, Santorum - career politician, very adept at avoiding and lying. Donald Trump - not a career politician, not very adept at avoiding and lying.

Not very adept at lying? LOL! You are naive. Oh, he just "evolves".

Let's see, Santorum - career politician, very adept at avoiding and lying. Donald Trump - not a career politician, not very adept at avoiding and lying.

Oh right, you're hardwired to the DNC...... and you have the nerve to call someone else naive....... :lmao:
(Here's a hint hack - I wasn't being kind to Frump....... or Santorum.......) :thup:

Oh right, you're hardwired to the DNC...... and you have the nerve to call someone else naive....... :lmao:
(Here's a hint hack - I wasn't being kind to Frump....... or Santorum.......) :thup:

"you're hardwired to the DNC".

Oh, I see because I question Trump I must be a Democrat. LOL!

"Trump endorses amnesty for illegal aliens!"

If the likes of Trump doesn't even buy into your ignorance, hate, and stupidity, you might want to consider the fact that you're comprehensively wrong on the issue.

"you're hardwired to the DNC".

Oh, I see because I question Trump I must be a Democrat. LOL!
No, because you think I'm a Republican, because you thought I was actually defending Frump....... That's okay, keep spinning Sparky, it's hysterically funny to watch..... :lmao:

what trump said: if you want the TRUTH folks you need to research Yourself. don't take the word of some leftwing nutbag

THAT ^^

Trump WILL immediately deport ALL of the hardened illegal criminals...”no reason to be housing them in our jails”...send them back.

Trump WILL build the wall...says to mark his words on this.

Trump WILL deport those here illegally. Then, for those who’ve been productive, he’ll create an expedited way/qualifications for them to come back LEGALLY.

They ALL get deported, some may qualify to come back LEGALLY.

Trump is on Hannity right now. Very good show.

Last edited:
what trump said: if you want the TRUTH folks you need to research Yourself. don't take the word of some leftwing nutbag

THAT ^^

Trump WILL immediately deport ALL of the hardened illegal criminals...”no reason to be housing them in our jails”...send them back.

Trump WILL build the wall...says to mark his words on this.

Trump WILL deport those here illegally. Then, for those who’ve been productive, he’ll create an expedited way/qualifications for them to come back LEGALLY.

They ALL get deported, some may qualify to come back LEGALLY.

Trump is on Hannity right now. Very good show.

Sure he will. And I notice the one question everyone is failing to ask for each of those promises is "How?".

Donald Trump Endorses Amnesty for Illegal Aliens Frontpage Mag

Trump on national TV and on the Arizona border stumbled and let himself get boxed into saying he would offer amnesty to the illegal aliens who aren't the "bad ones." He seemed to be defensive and trying to prove that he isn't hostile to immigrants by also indicating he would like to see legal immigration increased.

But Walker -- ambushed by an illegal-alien family brought to Iowa to confront him in front of the national press corps -- refused to be intimidated, stood strong and unapologetic about the importance of the rule of law, and declined to concede an amnesty..

Rick Santorum in a long interview on PBS also resisted being trapped into talking about immigration issues in the paradigm the mainstream media prefers. Instead, he deftly turned the high-profile TV appearance into an appeal to set immigration policy to benefit workers and poor people.

Trump is a chump!
Sorry to rain on your parade, but word I got from the Trump campaign, is that the "good people" are those bringing large amounts of CAPITAL, with which to open businesses, and create JOBS.

Another group of the "good people" are those who they call "contributors" > namely, people bringing special skills that are in demand in America, which we need, or would just benefit greatly by having (ex. great scientist, brain surgeon, violinist, etc.), however these would probably be rare.

In all, by this standard, the "good people" may amount to less than 5% of illegal aliens deported.

Trump on national TV and on the Arizona border stumbled and let himself get boxed into saying he would offer amnesty to the illegal aliens who aren't the "bad ones." He seemed to be defensive and trying to prove that he isn't hostile to immigrants by also indicating he would like to see legal immigration increased.

But Walker -- ambushed by an illegal-alien family brought to Iowa to confront him in front of the national press corps -- refused to be intimidated, stood strong and unapologetic about the importance of the rule of law, and declined to concede an amnesty..

Rick Santorum in a long interview on PBS also resisted being trapped into talking about immigration issues in the paradigm the mainstream media prefers. Instead, he deftly turned the high-profile TV appearance into an appeal to set immigration policy to benefit workers and poor people.

Trump is a chump!
Sorry to rain on your parade, but word I got from the Trump campaign, is that the "good people" are those bringing large amounts of CAPITAL, with which to open businesses, and create JOBS.

Another group of the "good people" are those who they call "contributors" > namely, people bringing special skills that are in demand in America, which we need, or would just benefit greatly by having (ex. great scientist, brain surgeon, violinist, etc.), however these would probably be rare.

In all, by this standard, the "good people" may amount to less than 5% of illegal aliens deported.

You forgot one group of "good people" that Trump wants in. The immigrants who will pick the produce, mow the lawns and dig the holes.

Trump is a chump!

You forgot one group of "good people" that Trump wants in. The immigrants who will pick the produce, mow the lawns and dig the holes.

that's BOTH parties right now. so what difference does it make. Obama is pushing Amnesty for them OVER US to compete in this crappy economy of his

Trump is a chump!

that's BOTH parties right now. so what difference does it make. Obama is pushing Amnesty for them OVER US to compete in this crappy economy of his

You are mistaking me for one of those who are loyal to one of the parties. I'm not. In fact, I have voted 3rd party more often than for any Dem or Repub.

Trump is a chump!

You are mistaking me for one of those who are loyal to one of the parties. I'm not. In fact, I have voted 3rd party more often than for any Dem or Repub.

I wasn't making this about what party you belong in. you took it that way, not me
I was pointing about how BOTH parties are supporting these people coming to clean their houses, etc

Trump is a chump!

And do the dishes and clean the rooms at his resorts.

Forum List

Back