Trump endorses amnesty for illegal aliens!

Nope. And I am willing to bet, if you did, you didn't talk to anyone with the authority to actually give out the truth. You got a carefully prepared answer sent out to the minions.
I see no reason whatsoever to think that. In any case, I stated what they told me. If one doesn't see fit to believe it, c'est la vie.

Nope. And I am willing to bet, if you did, you didn't talk to anyone with the authority to actually give out the truth. You got a carefully prepared answer sent out to the minions.
I see no reason whatsoever to think that. In any case, I stated what they told me. If one doesn't see fit to believe it, c'est la vie.

If you want to believe the public relations quotes of a political campaign, that is up to you. lol

If you want to believe the public relations quotes of a political campaign, that is up to you. lol
You don't have a shred of evidence that what I was told was merely a public relations quote of false information. When you have some basis for your opinion, you can come back and post again. In the meantime, what you have stated is an unsubstantiated guess, and nothing more.

As for what I believe, or want to believe, I have said nothing. I only said what I had heard from the Trump campaign, that's all. You are the one who seems to "want" to believe something.

You don't have a shred of evidence that what I was told was merely a public relations quote of false information. When you have some basis for your opinion, you can come back and post again. In the meantime, what you have stated is an unsubstantiated guess, and nothing more.

As for what I believe, or want to believe, I have said nothing. I only said what I had heard from the Trump campaign, that's all. You are the one who seems to "want" to believe something.

Unless you reached someone high up in the campaign staff, what you got was a PR quote. And if you expect us to believe you called up and spoke to one of the inner circle....well......its too early to laugh that hard.

No, you are the one trying to pin your hopes on political promises. I have simply stated the obvious.

Unless you reached someone high up in the campaign staff, what you got was a PR quote. And if you expect us to believe you called up and spoke to one of the inner circle....well......its too early to laugh that hard.

No, you are the one trying to pin your hopes on political promises. I have simply stated the obvious.
You don't know what I got. And you don't have the foggiest idea who I spoke to. Stop acting like you know it all, when you know nothing. And as I said before (some people have to be told twice), this has noting to do with hopes. I called and they gave me information. And what you said is "obvious" is NOT obvious, one bit.

In fact, thinking about it, what they told me might be exactly the OPPOSITE of the "PR quote" you hunch talks about. I notice what they said to me isn't going public. So far, it looks like the trumpers want everybody (including illegal aliens voters) to think he''s being much more generous to them.

You don't know what I got. And you don't have the foggiest idea who I spoke to. Stop acting like you know it all, when you know nothing. And as I said before (some people have to be told twice), this has noting to do with hopes. I called and they gave me information. And what you said is "obvious" is NOT obvious, one bit.

In fact, thinking about it, what they told me might be exactly the OPPOSITE of the "PR quote" you hunch talks about. I notice what they said to me isn't going public. So far, it looks like the trumpers want everybody (including illegal aliens voters) to think he''s being much more generous to them.

You called the Trump Campaign and asked them a question. Unless you were speaking to someone who makes policy, you got an answer to an expected question. That is what public relations is all about.

You called the Trump Campaign and asked them a question. Unless you were speaking to someone who makes policy, you got an answer to an expected question. That is what public relations is all about.

I merely stated what occured. If you think you have to feed your ego by pretending you know more than what I said, you may do that. It's legal to make a fool out of yourself. And that will be the day when I need a narcissist like you to give me coaching. Go bake cookies, troll.

I merely stated what occured. If you think you have to feed your ego by pretending you know more than what I said, you may do that. It's legal to make a fool out of yourself. And that will be the day when I need a narcissist like you to give me coaching. Go bake cookies, troll.

LMAO!! My ego? You posted like you talked to Trump's campaign manager and you have inside information, but it is MY ego that needs feeding? You take any disagreement personally, and it is MY ego that needs feeding?

Too funny.

But yeah, you go ahead and believe that a campaign promise is gospel. Let me know how that works out for you.

LMAO!! My ego? You posted like you talked to Trump's campaign manager and you have inside information, but it is MY ego that needs feeding? You take any disagreement personally, and it is MY ego that needs feeding? Too funny. But yeah, you go ahead and believe that a campaign promise is gospel. Let me know how that works out for you.

I never said i believed it. That notion has come inexpicably/entirely from you.
You just confirmed my point about ego. All I did was post information obtained from the Trump campaign, and now you are turning attaching ego to it. EARTH TO WB: I dismissed the ego thing about 50 years ago. I just heard and reported that's all. YOU are the egotist, who is trying to show everyone that you know just what's happening here, when in actuality, none of us really knows exactly what Trump's position is, and that might even include Trump himself. You need to find a better outlet for your posting time.

Yeah, YOUR ego, I think you heard me right.

Donald Trump Endorses Amnesty for Illegal Aliens Frontpage Mag

Trump on national TV and on the Arizona border stumbled and let himself get boxed into saying he would offer amnesty to the illegal aliens who aren't the "bad ones." He seemed to be defensive and trying to prove that he isn't hostile to immigrants by also indicating he would like to see legal immigration increased.

But Walker -- ambushed by an illegal-alien family brought to Iowa to confront him in front of the national press corps -- refused to be intimidated, stood strong and unapologetic about the importance of the rule of law, and declined to concede an amnesty..

Rick Santorum in a long interview on PBS also resisted being trapped into talking about immigration issues in the paradigm the mainstream media prefers. Instead, he deftly turned the high-profile TV appearance into an appeal to set immigration policy to benefit workers and poor people.

Trump is a chump!
Didn't he also say he was going to ship all of them back over the border and then bring back the good ones?
What in the hell kind of an idea is that? How do you figure out which are the good ones?

Trump isn't going to get anywhere near a presidential nomination. His mindset works in the business world , clearly. Domineering mindset and and his rhetoric, NOBODY wants this bull to run the china shop. I admire his honesty and forwardness. But he doesn't know when to stop. We will be at war with Mexico or Pakistan because of a whim of Trump's. We need a diplomat, not a an ideologue like trump.

Seems Trump would like some of the illegals to stay in America.

He also wants to secure the border before anything else is done.

"But before we do anything, we have to secure the border because the border is like having no border," he added.

I'm not in favor of allowing illegals amnesty. I am in favor of securing the border. Once the border is secure there will be no more illegals crossing. Then decide how to deal with those who are here. A boot back to Mexico works for me.

If they want to come to America then do it legally like thousands have already done.
You can't close the border. Even if we had the money and will to do it. It can't be done. You're not talking about stopping armies from encroaching. You're talking about stopping civilians. It's like the drug war.. the politicians say stop drugs... yeah how's that war on drugs going so far? Same with the war on fear.. how's that going?

Trump on national TV and on the Arizona border stumbled and let himself get boxed into saying he would offer amnesty to the illegal aliens who aren't the "bad ones." He seemed to be defensive and trying to prove that he isn't hostile to immigrants by also indicating he would like to see legal immigration increased.

But Walker -- ambushed by an illegal-alien family brought to Iowa to confront him in front of the national press corps -- refused to be intimidated, stood strong and unapologetic about the importance of the rule of law, and declined to concede an amnesty..

Rick Santorum in a long interview on PBS also resisted being trapped into talking about immigration issues in the paradigm the mainstream media prefers. Instead, he deftly turned the high-profile TV appearance into an appeal to set immigration policy to benefit workers and poor people.

Trump is a chump!
The Amnesty under Ronald Reagan in 86, 3 million illegal immigrants. That worked SO well, we now need to implement further protections for 12 Million plus illegal aliens. By what measure is giving amnesty to illegal aliens good after the last twenty five years? It benefits hispanic illegals and the folks that hire THEM, not me or American culture .

Trump is a chump!
The Amnesty under Ronald Reagan in 86, 3 million illegal immigrants. That worked SO well, we now need to implement further protections for 12 Million plus illegal aliens. By what measure is giving amnesty to illegal aliens good after the last twenty five years? It benefits hispanic illegals and the folks that hire THEM, not me or American culture .
American culture

American "culture" has evolved as each new group settles in America and is evolving

But Walker -- ambushed by an illegal-alien family brought to Iowa to confront him in front of the national press corps -- refused to be intimidated, stood strong and unapologetic about the importance of the o illegal rule of law, and declined to concede an amnesty..

Trump is a chump!
American culture

American "culture" has evolved as each new group settles in America and is evolving
Yeah. I hear ya. It's bullshit. Hispanic illegals need to be not stubborn and, acclimate. America is Anglo, Mexico has strict immigration laws, and has shoot to kill orders to keep out Hondurans or peeps south of their BORDER. Funny thing that.

Trump is a chump!
Didn't he also say he was going to ship all of them back over the border and then bring back the good ones?
What in the hell kind of an idea is that? How do you figure out which are the good ones?
a capital good wage always musters the good ones.

Hispanic illegals need to be not stubborn and, acclimate. ....

Illegal aliens shouldn't be here at all. Latino immigrants are assimilating just as those who came before them did.

Forum List

Back