Trump Economy creates 263,000 jobs in April, unemployment falls to 3.6%

Very nice. With unemployment this low, this probably means that people are still re-entering.

Wage growth, very nice.

Nice, nice, nice.

What the heck are you talking about? You claim to be an expert...and you call that report ‘nice, nice, nice’?

Weekly earnings were down (due to less hours worked). And the hourly earnings were only up a pathetic 6 cents (not even a 1/4 of 1% by my quick math).
Plus, the Household Survey showed a LOSS of employed (103,000 people). How can you praise the unemployment rate on one hand and then COMPLETELY ignore the survey numbers it is based on?
Employment Situation Summary Table B. Establishment data, seasonally adjusted
Employment Situation Summary Table A. Household data, seasonally adjusted

And the Establishment Survey job number (with it’s silly Birth/Death Model) is a semi-joke.

If you are SUCH an ‘expert’...you should be aware of all of the above. Yet you seem blissfully unaware of any bad news in the report.

No offense intended...just sayin’.

I just have to ask, Have you no shame? And, Do you think people are so dumb that they will not easily see how dishonestly selective you are being?

You cherry-pick a tiny handful of stats that are more than offset by other--more important--stats, and then you act like the April jobs numbers are bad. Just absurd.

Wages? Up?

Jobs? 263,000 new jobs.

Female unemployment? All-time low.

Black and Hispanic unemployment? All-time lows.

Unemployment rate? The lowest in 50 YEARS.

The U-6? The lowest in well over a decade.

But, no, you ignore all this and focus on weekly hours and loss of employment. Did your eyes just miss the part where the report said that "Over the month, the number of unemployed persons decreased by 387,000 to 5.8 million"? Did you get that? The number of UNemployed people DEcreased by 387,000.
Exactly. And as folks come off Social Security Disability and Food Stamps into entry level jobs, they shift the average down slightly, which is perfectly expected in a solid expansion like this.

We felt the drop in income we experienced under Obama in 2015 and 2016 as he left, and we felt the shift from falling income to rising income once Trump took over.

Year end numbers:

fredgraph.png
...Solid expansion? LOL.

Well under 3% Real GDP growth...
"Well Under?" Trump's First full 8 quarters have averaged 2.91%, a 50% increase than Obama's last 8 quarters that averaged 1.94% that the left claimed we should be satisfied with as the "new normal"

At the start of Trump's Presidency the "Experts" confidently told us:

If Trump thinks he can get more than 3% economic growth, he's dreaming.

If Trump thinks he can get more than 3% economic growth, he's dreaming

The Nay Sayers:

• The U.S. hasn't had sustained real annual growth (that is, over inflation) of better than 3% since the 1990s, with a brief spurt in 2004 and 2005. Making up the difference from 2% to more than 3% looks like a pipe dream.
  • High rates of growth, and the productivity that drives it, are likely distant memories from a bygone era.
  • Jason Furman, formerly the chief economist for the Obama White House ("it would require everything to go right … in ways that are either historically unparalleled or toward the upper end of the historical range") and Edward Lazear, who served the same role for George W. Bush ("pray for luck," he advises).
  • academic economists such as Northwestern's Robert J. Gordon, who states bluntly in his pessimistic book "The Rise and Fall of American Growth" that U.S. GDP's best years are behind it.
That places the onus on productivity growth. Productivity, defined as real output per hour of labor, is unlikely to pick up to the degree necessary to jolt economic growth above 3% for the long term.

From 2008 through late 2016, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the U.S. was mired in a productivity slump averaging growth of 1.1% a year. That's a pittance compared to the postwar average of 2.3%; the last high point was reached in 2001 through 2007, when growth averaged 2.7% a year.​

Yet here we are, in the Splendid Trump Boom with productivity growth rising to 3.6%.

fredgraph.png

... - while running massive fiscal deficits which partially artificially stimulate the economy - is ‘solid expansion’ to you?...
Actually despite the 50% improvement in Real GDP, Trump's increase in the debt is actually a bit improved over Obama's in nominal terms and much much better as a percentage of GDP.
...And just what Real GDP growth level is the minimum for ‘solid expansion’ to you?
That's a good question. We lagged our potential real GDP growth for many years under Obama. Trump crossed us over that line last year and is still charging ahead with the recent quarter a full 3.2% better than the previous one, he's doing a hell of a job, far better than anyone but him predicted, and he's donating his paycheck to charity, for goodness sake's man, get out of his way and let the man work! When he succeeds, we ALL succeed and that's what this is all about.

FRED Graph

Nobody saw these great times coming, sometimes we just have to shut up and be grateful!

Real GDP growth under Trump in his first 2 years in office (and Q1 2017 counts as Trump took full credit for the January 2017 jobs numbers) is only 2.55%

That is well under 3%...like it or not.

And BTW - I don’t give a shit about Obama - I did not like the way he handled the economy either. So stop wasting both are times and blathering on about Obama, please.

And you dodged my question....what is the minimum GDP growth that you would call ‘solid expansion’?

Exactly. And as folks come off Social Security Disability and Food Stamps into entry level jobs, they shift the average down slightly, which is perfectly expected in a solid expansion like this.

We felt the drop in income we experienced under Obama in 2015 and 2016 as he left, and we felt the shift from falling income to rising income once Trump took over.

Year end numbers:

fredgraph.png

Does That graph show Beast fear, more Obammy policy to come? Everyone pulling out to sidelines for more economic uncertainty. Straight down when they "were a lock" (according to MadCow) to win. Bullet dodged , DJT gets in.....the trend is headed up since.
He's working his ass off and getting us results and he's donating his paycheck to charity, what the hell else could we ask for?
...How about a deficit well under a trillion? ...
Give the man time! He's dropped the debt as percentage of GDP by 5 points in just two years, Obama INCREASED it by 4 points over his last two years.

fredgraph.png

That's real progress, give the man time to work!
You

Year end numbers:

fredgraph.png

Does That graph show Beast fear, more Obammy policy to come? Everyone pulling out to sidelines for more economic uncertainty. Straight down when they "were a lock" (according to MadCow) to win. Bullet dodged , DJT gets in.....the trend is headed up since.
He's working his ass off and getting us results and he's donating his paycheck to charity, what the hell else could we ask for?
Give the man time! He's dropped the debt as percentage of GDP by 5 points in just two years, Obama INCREASED it by 4 points over his last two years.

fredgraph.png

It went down under Obama in 2015. It means nothing.
Obama didn't leave office in 2015, he left office in 2016.
On 1/19/2016 the Federal debt was $18,940,640,177,236.50
On 1/19/2017 the Federal debt was $19,944,429,217,106.70

Obama left with a final year debt increase of over a $Trillion dollars or exactly $1,003,789,039,870.20

Trump's averaged $859,876,845,196.71 a year over his time in office, so, a nice improvement.
... This year it will reverse guaranteed....
That's yet another projection. I don't give a damn about your projections, especially when the US Treasury publishes the US total debt, every day. I use the hard numbers.
...Is a 1 trillion dollar deficit acceptable to you?...
Trump's not adding a $Trillion a year to the Federal debt. He has been President for 833 days and the debt has increased by $2,080,195,217,284.10.

(2,080,195,217,284.10/883)*365 = $859,876,845,196.71/year, not a $1,000,000,000,000

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

As long as the US economy is growing faster than the debt, time is our friend rather than our enemy.

Trump has already made up more than ALL of the debt ground lost in Obama's last two years, so of course I'm satisfied.

fredgraph.png

So long as the right side of the graph keeps dropping we are digging out of the debt hole.

What the heck are you talking about? You claim to be an expert...and you call that report ‘nice, nice, nice’?

Weekly earnings were down (due to less hours worked). And the hourly earnings were only up a pathetic 6 cents (not even a 1/4 of 1% by my quick math).
Plus, the Household Survey showed a LOSS of employed (103,000 people). How can you praise the unemployment rate on one hand and then COMPLETELY ignore the survey numbers it is based on?
Employment Situation Summary Table B. Establishment data, seasonally adjusted

And the Establishment Survey job number (with it’s silly Birth/Death Model) is a semi-joke.

If you are SUCH an ‘expert’...you should be aware of all of the above. Yet you seem blissfully unaware of any bad news in the report.

No offense intended...just sayin’.

I just have to ask, Have you no shame? And, Do you think people are so dumb that they will not easily see how dishonestly selective you are being?

You cherry-pick a tiny handful of stats that are more than offset by other--more important--stats, and then you act like the April jobs numbers are bad. Just absurd.

Wages? Up?

Jobs? 263,000 new jobs.

But, no, you ignore all this and focus on weekly hours and loss of employment. Did your eyes just miss the part where the report said that "Over the month, the number of unemployed persons decreased by 387,000 to 5.8 million"? Did you get that? The number of UNemployed people DEcreased by 387,000.

Year end numbers:

fredgraph.png
...Solid expansion? LOL.

Well under 3% Real GDP growth...
"Well Under?" Trump's First full 8 quarters have averaged 2.91%, a 50% increase than Obama's last 8 quarters that averaged 1.94% that the left claimed we should be satisfied with as the "new normal"

At the start of Trump's Presidency the "Experts" confidently told us:

If Trump thinks he can get more than 3% economic growth, he's dreaming.

If Trump thinks he can get more than 3% economic growth, he's dreaming

The Nay Sayers:

• The U.S. hasn't had sustained real annual growth (that is, over inflation) of better than 3% since the 1990s, with a brief spurt in 2004 and 2005. Making up the difference from 2% to more than 3% looks like a pipe dream.
  • High rates of growth, and the productivity that drives it, are likely distant memories from a bygone era.
  • Jason Furman, formerly the chief economist for the Obama White House ("it would require everything to go right … in ways that are either historically unparalleled or toward the upper end of the historical range") and Edward Lazear, who served the same role for George W. Bush ("pray for luck," he advises).
  • academic economists such as Northwestern's Robert J. Gordon, who states bluntly in his pessimistic book "The Rise and Fall of American Growth" that U.S. GDP's best years are behind it.
That places the onus on productivity growth. Productivity, defined as real output per hour of labor, is unlikely to pick up to the degree necessary to jolt economic growth above 3% for the long term.

From 2008 through late 2016, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the U.S. was mired in a productivity slump averaging growth of 1.1% a year. That's a pittance compared to the postwar average of 2.3%; the last high point was reached in 2001 through 2007, when growth averaged 2.7% a year.​

Yet here we are, in the Splendid Trump Boom with productivity growth rising to 3.6%.

fredgraph.png

... - while running massive fiscal deficits which partially artificially stimulate the economy - is ‘solid expansion’ to you?...
Actually despite the 50% improvement in Real GDP, Trump's increase in the debt is actually a bit improved over Obama's in nominal terms and much much better as a percentage of GDP.
...And just what Real GDP growth level is the minimum for ‘solid expansion’ to you?
That's a good question. We lagged our potential real GDP growth for many years under Obama. Trump crossed us over that line last year and is still charging ahead with the recent quarter a full 3.2% better than the previous one, he's doing a hell of a job, far better than anyone but him predicted, and he's donating his paycheck to charity, for goodness sake's man, get out of his way and let the man work! When he succeeds, we ALL succeed and that's what this is all about.

FRED Graph

Nobody saw these great times coming, sometimes we just have to shut up and be grateful!
Real GDP growth under Trump in his first 2 years in office (and Q1 2017 counts as Trumps...)
No it doesn't. Q1 was a mixed quarter under two Presidents, therefore in the comparison, it wasn't assigned to either Trump or Obama.

Over Obama's last 8 full quarters he averaged 1.94% real annualized growth.
Over Trump's first 8 full quarters he averaged 2.91% or 50% higher real annualized growth.
... And BTW - I don’t give a shit about Obama - I did not like the way he handled the economy either...
Direct me to your posts while he was President where you clearly expressed this.
...And you dodged my question....what is the minimum GDP growth that you would call ‘solid expansion’?
I most certainly did not, I told you that as long as Trump had us at real potential GDP or better he was doing a good job, and he is currently exceeding this measure, then I even gave you a link to the Federal Reserve Data where they post real potential GDP.

I demand that you immediately retract your accusation and wear a MAGA hat for one week.

fredgraph.png

You

fredgraph.png

Obama left with a final year debt increase of over a $Trillion dollars or exactly $1,003,789,039,870.20

Trump's averaged $859,876,845,196.71 a year over his time in office, so, a nice improvement.
That's yet another projection. I don't give a damn about your projections, especially when the US Treasury publishes the US total debt, every day. I use the hard numbers.
Trump's not adding a $Trillion a year to the Federal debt. He has been President for 833 days and the debt has increased by $2,080,195,217,284.10.

(2,080,195,217,284.10/883)*365 = $859,876,845,196.71/year, not a $1,000,000,000,000

As long as the US economy is growing faster than the debt, time is our friend rather than our enemy.

Trump has already made up more than ALL of the debt ground lost in Obama's last two years, so of course I'm satisfied.

fredgraph.png

So long as the right side of the graph keeps dropping we are digging out of the debt hole.
I don’t care and did not ask you about potential GDP growth. And I don’t care whether you accept it or not. Trump himself took full responsibility for January 2017 job numbers - that means he took full responsibility for the entire Q1 GDP.

I will ask you again (you keep dodging the question):

What is the minimum GDP growth that you would consider ‘solid expansion’?

And you dodged the other question:

Is a $1 trillion dollar fiscal deficit acceptable to you?

Yes or no?

I will not read ANYTHING else you type/post in response to these questions until you answer them.

Last edited:

Wages? Up?

Jobs? 263,000 new jobs.

Year end numbers:

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

BTW - how many jobs were ‘lost’ last month according to the Household Survey (which the U-3 is based on)?

fredgraph.png

You

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

I don’t care and did not ask you about potential GDP growth.

I already answered you. At or in excess of real potential GDP growth. That was the problem with the Obama economy, he never was able to meet or beat potential GDP growth. Trump crossed over this important line last year after his tax-cut started boosting the American Worker's real disposable income.

fredgraph.png

U.S. Congressional Budget Office, Real Potential Gross Domestic Product [GDPPOT], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; Real Potential Gross Domestic Product, May 4, 2019.
...And you dodged the other question:

Yes or no?...
Obama increased the debt by over a $Trillion in his final year in office, but Trump's only averaging $859,876,845,196.71 a year. Because Obama's $Trillion dollar debt increase was accompanied by tepid GDP growth, Obama was growing the debt faster than GDP, that is unacceptable.

Trump is growing GDP faster than the debt, therefore debt as a percentage of GDP is shrinking and of course, that is acceptable.
...I will not read ANYTHING else you type/post in response to these questions until you answer them.
I have answered both, repeatedly. If you don't want to read my responses, don't. I read yours because I enjoy discussions with those outside my normal circle that view things in a manner that differs from me, but I'm under no obligation to read your posts and you are under no obligation to read mine. So suit yourself.

Last edited:
fredgraph.png

You

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

I already answered you. At or in excess of real potential GDP growth. That was the problem with the Obama economy, he never was able to meet or beat potential GDP growth. Trump crossed over this important line last year after his taxcut started boosting American Worker's real disposable income.

fredgraph.png

U.S. Congressional Budget Office, Real Potential Gross Domestic Product [GDPPOT], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; Real Potential Gross Domestic Product, May 4, 2019.

Yes or no?...
Obama increased the debt by over a $Trillion in his final year in office, but Trump's only averaging $859,876,845,196.71 a year. Because Obama's $Trillion dollar debt increase was accompanied by tepid GDP growth, Obama was growing the debt faster than GDP, that is unacceptable.

Trump is growing GDP faster than the debt, therefore debt as a percentage of GDP is shrinking and of course, that is acceptable.
...I will not read ANYTHING else you type/post in response to these questions until you answer them.
I have answered both, repeatedly. If you don't want to read my responses, don't.

LOL...you have answered neither.

I will ask you again:

What is the minimum, Real GDP growth (NOT potential GDP growth) that you would consider ‘solid expansion’?

Is a $1 trillion dollar, fiscal deficit acceptable to you?

Yes or no?

Last edited:
fredgraph.png

You

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

I already answered you. At or in excess of real potential GDP growth. That was the problem with the Obama economy, he never was able to meet or beat potential GDP growth. Trump crossed over this important line last year after his taxcut started boosting American Worker's real disposable income.

fredgraph.png

Yes or no?...

I have answered both, repeatedly. If you don't want to read my responses, don't.

I will ask you again:

What is the minimum Real GDP growth (NOT potential GDP growth) that you would consider ‘solid expansion’?

Yes or no?
I've answered both.

I'm satisfied with GDP that meets or exceeds potential GDP. Trump is meeting and exceeding this measure now, Obama never did, that was a major problem of the Obama Economy that Trump has already solved.

Obama's final year, he had a more than Trillion dollar increase in the National Debt accompanied by very weak GDP growth and the National Debt as a percentage of GDP spiked, that is, Obama was growing the debt faster than GDP, that is unacceptable.

Trump has brought down the increase in the debt by a bit while increasing GDP growth by 50%, as a result the economy is now growing faster than the debt, that is acceptable.

You

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Yes or no?...

I will ask you again:

What is the minimum Real GDP growth (NOT potential GDP growth) that you would consider ‘solid expansion’?

Yes or no?
I've answered both.

I'm satisfied with GDP that meets or exceeds potential GDP. Trump is meeting and exceeding this measure now, Obama never did, that was a major problem of the Obama Economy that Trump has already solved.

Obama's final year, he had a more than Trillion dollar increase in the National Debt accompanied by very weak GDP growth and the National Debt as a percentage of GDP spiked, that is, Obama was growing the debt faster than GDP, that is unacceptable.

Trump has brought down the increase in the debt by a bit while increasing GDP growth by 50%, as a result the economy is now growing faster than the debt, that is acceptable.

LOL...you have answered neither (unless you have no idea what ‘real GDP’ or ‘fiscal deficit’ actually means - which maybe the case).

I will ask you again:

What is the minimum, Real GDP growth (NOT potential GDP growth) that you would consider ‘solid expansion’?

Experts predicted economic Armageddon under Trump — where are they now?
How can this be? According to all the experts if Donald Trump was elected President the economy was going to crash and we would suffer the worst economic crisis in history.
experts-predicted-economic-armageddon-under-trump-where-are-they-now.jpg

The latest unemployment report has joblessness at 3.6%. Where is the Trump Armageddon Squad now?

Cutting taxes on individuals and businesses often propels economic growth because people — not inefficient governments — make the best decisions about where to allocate capital.

If you relied on the Washington Post just a month before Election Day 2016, you would think the economy was on the brink of disaster. “A President Trump Could Destroy the World,” screamed one headline from its editorial page, which predicted economic collapse because of Trump’s nationalist trade policies.

Politico wrote that “Wall Street is set up for a major crash if Donald Trump shocks the world on Election Day and wins the White House,” in a piece citing various economists.

No list of bad calls on the Trump economy would be complete without mentioning the not-so-sage words of The New York Times in-house economist and columnist Krugman.

It wasn’t too long ago that Krugman won the Noble prize in economics, which is startling given this bizarre post-Trump election prediction: “So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight. I suppose we could get lucky somehow. But on economics, as on everything else, a terrible thing has just happened.”

What school of economics was he following? Krugman doesn’t really say even as he continues to spew dreck predicting a severe economic collapse that never seems to come.

Mark Cuban tweeted: “In the event that @realDonaldTrump wins, I have no doubt in my mind that the market tanks”.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/03/experts-predicted-economic-armageddon-under-trump-where-are-they-now/

Experts predicted economic Armageddon under Trump — where are they now?
How can this be? According to all the experts if Donald Trump was elected President the economy was going to crash and we would suffer the worst economic crisis in history.
experts-predicted-economic-armageddon-under-trump-where-are-they-now.jpg

The latest unemployment report has joblessness at 3.6%. Where is the Trump Armageddon Squad now?

Cutting taxes on individuals and businesses often propels economic growth because people — not inefficient governments — make the best decisions about where to allocate capital.

If you relied on the Washington Post just a month before Election Day 2016, you would think the economy was on the brink of disaster. “A President Trump Could Destroy the World,” screamed one headline from its editorial page, which predicted economic collapse because of Trump’s nationalist trade policies.

Politico wrote that “Wall Street is set up for a major crash if Donald Trump shocks the world on Election Day and wins the White House,” in a piece citing various economists.

No list of bad calls on the Trump economy would be complete without mentioning the not-so-sage words of The New York Times in-house economist and columnist Krugman.

It wasn’t too long ago that Krugman won the Noble prize in economics, which is startling given this bizarre post-Trump election prediction: “So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight. I suppose we could get lucky somehow. But on economics, as on everything else, a terrible thing has just happened.”

What school of economics was he following? Krugman doesn’t really say even as he continues to spew dreck predicting a severe economic collapse that never seems to come.

Mark Cuban tweeted: “In the event that @realDonaldTrump wins, I have no doubt in my mind that the market tanks”.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/03/experts-predicted-economic-armageddon-under-trump-where-are-they-now/

Once again, how many jobs were ‘lost’ last month according to the Household Survey (which the U-3 is based on)?

Liberals, did your eyes just miss the part where the report said that "Over the month, the number of unemployed persons decreased by 387,000 to 5.8 million"? Did you get that? The number of UNemployed people DEcreased by 387,000. That's a really good thing, right? Right?

Unemployment is two thirds lower than it was under Obama who had some rates OVER 10 per cent, well into two figures.

This is bad news for the libs, tanking the Triumphant Trump Economy and the Donald's tremendous Trumponomics program is becoming very urgent.

Remember though that under Obama, the unemployment rate fell to 4.7%. So unemployment right now under Trump is not that much better than it was in the last months of the Obama administration. Again, your talking 4.7% vs. 3.6%. Certainly better, although it might actually be too low when you ask Employers who can't fill jobs. A labor shortage will eventually hurt the economy. That's why its foolish for Trump to be obsessed with sending immigrants, legal or not, back to Mexico or other places in Latin America. At a time when the United States is starving for workers, it needs the most lenient or relaxed immigration laws and regulations.
Incorrect. At this time, we need, now more than ever, a tightening of immigration -- legal -- and a crackdown on illegal.

The real answer to employers not having a qualified labor force is for them to put some skin in the game and provide resources and direction in education, both pre and post high school.

Vocational Aptitude needs to start early in our education system and our kids should be encouraged toward where their aptitudes and interests lay.

Our education should be focused on what it takes to be a productive citizen and finding meaningful work and should be less focused on the liberal arts, unless a child shows promise as an artist.

The STEM categories need to be pushed and pushed hard. To this end, corporate America has a place, a role, and a duty to provide SOME of the resources.

After all, they're the ones that will benefit in the end.
^ all of this

Trump's great success - no 4,5 or 6% growth....but hey, no economic Armagadon because he didn't go with all the extra nutty proposals he was throwing out during the campaign!

Round of applause please!

Liberals, did your eyes just miss the part where the report said that "Over the month, the number of unemployed persons decreased by 387,000 to 5.8 million"? Did you get that? The number of UNemployed people DEcreased by 387,000. That's a really good thing, right? Right?

Mike you obviously don't understand what unemployed means and it''s factors.

If we created 200k jobs but unemployed decreassed by 387k that means there are ~200k+ people that FELL OUT OF THE LABOR FORCE.

And sure enough, LFPR dropped from 63.2 in February to 63.0% in March and to 62.8 in April.

United States Labor Force Participation Rate | 2019 | Data | Chart

Last edited:
I think he is bringing our attention to this:

fredgraph.png

A decline in the number of employed. These numbers are based on extrapolations of a survey (essentially a poll) so are subject to revisions as more information comes in. I can't think of anyway to double check that at the moment.

The drop in total employment from March to April is 103k. One of the elements of Obama's new normal was all the Oldsters that were unable to retire, so I wondered if maybe some of these folks with the strong economy and investment performance were finally able to enjoy their retirement years? After digging around, I was unable to find support for that.

There is a drop and I don't know what to make of that.

What we do know is that of those in the work force, seeking work, a higher percentage of them are finding work than at any point in nearly fifty years, and for that I'm grateful.

I think he is bringing our attention to this:

fredgraph.png

A decline in the number of employed. These numbers are based on extrapolations of a survey (essentially a poll) so are subject to revisions as more information comes in. I can't think of anyway to double check that at the moment.

The drop in total employment from March to April is 103k. One of the elements of Obama's new normal was all the Oldsters that were unable to retire, so I wondered if maybe some of these folks with the strong economy and investment performance were finally able to enjoy their retirement years? After digging around, I was unable to find support for that.

There is a drop and I don't know what to make of that.

What we do know is that of those in the work force, seeking work, a higher percentage of them are finding work than at any point in nearly fifty years, and for that I'm grateful.

Hey Obama digger, check out this cool ass forecast out from early 2000s:

ParticpationRateProjection.jpg

Amazing how well Obama's presidency was forecasted back then. :rolleyes:

And btw how is this for investment performance:

dow-obama-trump.png

Last edited:

And did you just miss the part that said 103,000 LESS Americans were employed in April? And over the last two months - a whopping 304,000 jobs were lost.

No...you only look at data that suits your political agenda.

Pathetic.

If you are going to bother debating, at least have the guts to look at ALL the stats - not just the ones you like.

And did you just miss the part that said 103,000 LESS Americans were employed in April? And over the last two months - a whopping 304,000 jobs were lost.

No...you only look at data that suits your political agenda.

Pathetic.

If you are going to bother debating, at least have the guts to look at ALL the stats - not just the ones you like.
That's essentially a poll, it's hard to tell what to make of it, it will likely be revised over the next several months.

This number is a hard count rather than an estimate from a survey, and it shows solid gains.

fredgraph.png

Trump rode a wave of unprecedented job growth- a trajectory which commenced under Obama’s second term in office- but his dumbfck base wants to run with it. LOL!

Classic stuff. You couldn’t make this up.

Forum List

Back