Trump Dumps Manafort?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
That wasn't something I expected. I mean....Trump knows the best people....and he'd never need to reconsider his management decisions.

The campaign has put Manafort on the back burner and hired the Brietbart guy and some other woman to run his business. Yes....it's a business.

Today, the Orange Jesus will bring a Putin loving stooge ( Flynn )into his national security briefing. Sound decision making.

Yesterday's prompter speech is now effectively out of the news cycle.

He could find the cure for all cancers and you would still talk shit. All the while burying your face off in corrupt ****. Nasty bitch

That wasn't something I expected. I mean....Trump knows the best people....and he'd never need to reconsider his management decisions.

The campaign has put Manafort on the back burner and hired the Brietbart guy and some other woman to run his business. Yes....it's a business.

Today, the Orange Jesus will bring a Putin loving stooge ( Flynn )into his national security briefing. Sound decision making.

I hear he's using Ailes, as well. Is Flynn the same guy that was considered for Trump's VP? What makes you say he's a Putin loving stooge?

Is anyone seeing a strange parallel between Nixon after Watergate and the Trump Campaign? This will be what, his 3rd campaign manager? He brings in this guy to give the campaign a new direction and after a month or so, he’s dismissed after trying to tell his boss how to do things.

Those who need enablers seek only those who will enable them.

If you’re flipping channels in the next few weeks and The Days of Wine and Roses comes on, imagine Trump playing Jack Lemmon’s part. Except for the ending.

Donald Trump To Bring Adviser With Russia Ties To Classified Briefing
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn will join Trump at Wednesday’s top-secret session.

Donald Trump To Bring Adviser With Russia Ties To Classified Briefing
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn will join Trump at Wednesday’s top-secret session.
Hillary Clinton has ties to Russia. Are you fucking retarded?

Is anyone seeing a strange parallel between Nixon after Watergate and the Trump Campaign? This will be what, his 3rd campaign manager? He brings in this guy to give the campaign a new direction and after a month or so, he’s dismissed after trying to tell his boss how to do things.

Those who need enablers seek only those who will enable them.

If you’re flipping channels in the next few weeks and The Days of Wine and Roses comes on, imagine Trump playing Jack Lemmon’s part. Except for the ending.

Nope, I see Hillary far above the law and Democrats loving it...

ac3mgz.jpg

btw. Trump doesn't drink alcohol..

I heard this morning manafort wasn't going anywhere
can't fire two campaign managers when your claim is that younonly get the best people.

manafort is no longer calling the shots. trump replaced him with a 'yes' man

I hear he's using Ailes, as well. Is Flynn the same guy that was considered for Trump's VP? What makes you say he's a Putin loving stooge?

He is a regular at RT. Putin's state run media

Forum List

Back