Trump drops almost 30% in less than week in support

I have been telling everyone for months now that Trump has all the support he will ever have. The only reason he is ahead is because there are so many others.

True
If Republicans had a normal field of 5-6 candidates, Trump never would have taken off

I disagree. He is popular because of the things he says and those people would support him, but as other candidates drop out, Trump won't pick them up. I think that if it was down to three, trump could very well be last.
Trump is popular with low information Republicans....also known as Teatards

Currently about 30% of the base

The remaining Republucans split the remaining 70 percent

Should have known I couldn't have a discussion with a lefty without it going right down the toilet.

Don't forget to wipe, goodbye.

I have been telling everyone for months now that Trump has all the support he will ever have. The only reason he is ahead is because there are so many others.

True
If Republicans had a normal field of 5-6 candidates, Trump never would have taken off

I disagree. He is popular because of the things he says and those people would support him, but as other candidates drop out, Trump won't pick them up. I think that if it was down to three, trump could very well be last.
Trump is popular with low information Republicans....also known as Teatards

Currently about 30% of the base

The remaining Republucans split the remaining 70 percent

Should have known I couldn't have a discussion with a lefty without it going right down the toilet.

Don't forget to wipe, goodbye.

It's not the toilet...its 30% of the GOP base that support Teatards, hates gays, Mexicans and Muslims and can't understand hoe Trump is playing them

But keep the faith Republicans, there are still 70% of Republicans not buying Trumps reality show

As TRUMP picks up more support, JUST FOR HAVING THE BALLS TO SAY FUCK YOU MEDIA!!!!...Balls, something sadly missing from THIS White House! Loved the way he kept interrupting him and not letting him finish his inane sentences.

• Trump to Chuck Todd on 9/11 Claim: “Take it Easy, Chuck. I’m Not Taking it Back”
    People's Pundit Daily ^ | November 29, 2015
    Donald Trump told “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd on Sunday he was not taking back his comments that American Muslims in New Jersey were cheering after September 11, 2001. Todd repeatedly grilled Trump for saying last week “thousands and thousands” of Muslims in Jersey City, NJ, celebrated the World Trade Center attack. In fact, Todd spent more than half of the interview questioning and even rejecting Trump’s claim. “You demand and you’ve demanded of me pinpoint accuracy when I report on things about you, including, for instance, your net worth,” Todd said in his very first question of the...

Todd pushed Trump into a corner, and Trump doubled down on his own stupidity. Chuck told his production crew earlier today, after the show, "Trump just opened the door to the basement. It's all reality show for him now and nothing more. When we are done with him, we will turn off the lights, go home, and leave him there."

So he is down 20% and that is something to celebrate in Vigilante land. Todd made Trump confess to being the Trumphole that he is.

Those kind of poll drops don't mean much. They're a PC reaction only. When people are behind a curtain voting anonymously such things are forgotten.
There is no such thing as 'PC,' it's a myth contrived by the right.

It's still the Silly Season, most voters aren't paying any attention; and most republican voters haven't made a decision yet whom to support.

It's just one poll, likely republicans responding to their realization that Trump would lose the GE.

Todd pushed Trump into a corner, and Trump doubled down on his own stupidity. Chuck told his production crew earlier today, after the show, "Trump just opened the door to the basement. It's all reality show for him now and nothing more. When we are done with him, we will turn off the lights, go home, and leave him there."

Pussy-face Chuck Todd has an inflated opinion of himself.

Trust me, these comments about Muslims cheering the fall of the twin towers isn't going to cost Trump one vote because most of his supporters really think Muslims WERE cheering the fall of the twin towers.

So he is down 20% and that is something to celebrate in Vigilante land. Todd made Trump confess to being the Trumphole that he is.

Why do you keep repeating this claim when the RCP Average has Trump going up in the polls?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

Okay, let's look at where we are at-

Anti-Establishment Candidates- Trump 28.7. Carson 19.7 Cruz 12.0 Paul 2.3.

Total for Anti- Establishment Candidates- 62.7

Now, let's look at the Establishment Candidates - Rubio- 12.7, Bush 5.3, Fiorina 3.7 Christie 2.7 Kasich 2.7.

Anti-Establishment total - 27.1

now, you have Huckabee at 3.3%, but I'm not sure he falls into either category. The Establishment has always hated Huckabee.

Carson is sinking because although everyone thinks he's a nice guy (read, a black guy who bitches about Obama, so that makes GOP Racism just a little less bad) it's becoming increasingly obvious he isn't presidential material. As he sinks, both Trump and Cruz rise. But those supporters aren't going to Rubio.

Rubio is drawing support from Bush and Christie as the 'establishment" guy, but I'm not sure he is going to do so well under the scrutiny when people start asking about his relationship with Sheldon Adelson and his dodgy personal finances.

Forum List

Back