Trump drops a bomb .....

So now we have Trump and you saying "build that wall!"

My my, where have we gone Joe Dimagio.

iu

Only problem with your whiny ass assertion....
One was built to keep people in.

I'd say nice try but it really wasn't.
Do you think the Soviets it's told the populace the wall was to keep them in? No, they told them it was to keep us out.

Just like tRump says.

Yeah....I'm sure they believed it as the East Germans shot anyone they caught trying to breech it.:auiqs.jpg:

Holy Shit you people are stupid!!:itsok:
At first, and while under construction they sure did. Once it was done it didn't matter any more.

Holy shit you people are stupid!

So you're still gonna try and claim they did it to keep us out?
Holy shit you're gullible.
Lol, brainwashing is a bitch ain't it?

Don't worry, when the Democratic adults retake power we will offer free deprogramming for all you tRumpkins.

Only problem with your whiny ass assertion....
One was built to keep people in.

I'd say nice try but it really wasn't.
Do you think the Soviets it's told the populace the wall was to keep them in? No, they told them it was to keep us out.

Just like tRump says.

Yeah....I'm sure they believed it as the East Germans shot anyone they caught trying to breech it.:auiqs.jpg:

At first, and while under construction they sure did. Once it was done it didn't matter any more.

Don't worry, when the Democratic adults retake power we will offer free deprogramming for all you tRumpkins.

History is a bitch in your case.

We have a Statue of Liberty; coincidence or conspiracy?

Are you referring to the little ditty that was placed on Lady Liberty 20 years later by the leftist poem writer Emma Lazarus to raise money for a new base?
Capitalism works.

Capitalism with some checks and balances works.

But yeah, it works here fairly well. Let's maintain our place as a superpower and keep our population up.
the right wing refuses to pay superpower tax rates; but are willing to cut social services for the Poor.

If you had a clue what you were talking about, you might make sense.
only the right wing, never gets it.

Just like tRump says.

History is a bitch in your case.
You just keep on thinking that if it helps you through the day kiddo.

Trump has told Honduran prez that all aid will end for Honduras if the invaders dont turn around. Effective immediately.

Trump threatens to cut U.S. aid to Honduras over immigrants

Great. He wants the President of Honduras to put guards at the border to keep the folks fleeing conditions there from escaping. Perhaps some of our companies can get together and help them build a wall to keep their people in?

Its good to have goals?

iu

Can't we take in some Hondurans and help repopulate Cleveland with some folks who want to be here and work?
Yeah, a bunch of uneducated and penniless third world migrants who cant speak English are going to be super helpful for Cleveland. :laugh:

Trump has told Honduran prez that all aid will end for Honduras if the invaders dont turn around. Effective immediately.

Trump threatens to cut U.S. aid to Honduras over immigrants

Great. He wants the President of Honduras to put guards at the border to keep the folks fleeing conditions there from escaping. Perhaps some of our companies can get together and help them build a wall to keep their people in?

Its good to have goals?

iu

Can't we take in some Hondurans and help repopulate Cleveland with some folks who want to be here and work?
Yeah, a bunch of uneducated and penniless third world migrants who cant speak English are going to be super helpful for Cleveland. :laugh:

Helpful as the Bubonic plague and a swarm of locusts.

Its good to have goals?

iu

Great thoughts!

So, how many Hondurans will be joining your household?

Will you be building an addition or just moving the rest of the family into your bedroom to make space for them?

Noble!
Don't Drag This Plague on Our Flag

These Indians can't shake their genetic destiny of intertribal genocide. They aren't persecuted innocents needing asylum, they are losers in the gang wars. They are fugitives.

It'd funny as hell watching the Honduran feds rounding these invaders up and dragging them kicking and screaming back to their third world shithole.

iu

Yoooge differences........
The Eastern Europeans were trying to flee left wing oppression.
The illegal aliens are trying to loot the American taxpayers.
All countries control their border crossings and immigration.

View attachment 222936

Heck, I'm not even saying don't control our borders. I have no idea why everything has to be all white and brown.

I'm just saying don't encourage them to build a wall and we need more people who want to work.

Just like before, only these folks aren't Dago's or however you spellit. These folks are brown.
-------------------------------------------- feck em , let them work and build their own cities Toronado .
Apocalibtoe

The only cities these savages ever built were shrines to human sacrifice and cannibalism.

It'd funny as hell watching the Honduran feds rounding these invaders up and dragging them kicking and screaming back to their third world shithole.

iu

He meant the wall between east and west Berlin in Germany.

The wall Trump wants is between two nations.

Apples to fuel injectors comparison. This would normally surprise me but I've come to expect this kind of stupidity from the left.

Wow, really? A wall to oppress and hold people in against their will is the same as a wall that keeps unwanted invaders out is the same thing to you?

Wow.

You missed it.

Trump wants the Honduran President to build a wall or something to keep his people in.

This thread is about how Trump told the Honduran President to build a wall or use his army or something to keep his people from escaping.

You got a link?

Post #1 in this thread.

We threatened Honduras financially if they can't stop their people from fleeing and coming here to fix our depopulation/rezoning problem. Silly statue in NY Harbor.

I know what I posted and that ain't it.
Depopulation problem?:auiqs.jpg:
The only places that are being depopulated are liberal shithole cities from all the people fleeing your ridiculous tax schemes.

My tax schemes? What are my schemes? I'm using the Homestead Act from "when American was great" or whatever. You know, the century when big government gave away the continent in one of the greatest conquest moves EVER.

We have a problem with obsolete housing and if folks are willing to live there for a decade, work and stay clean I'll give it to them. Rather they own the land than big government. All our dying cities do with it is mow the weeds every so often and cost us money.
Bulldoze the obsolete houses. We don't need anymore peasants moving here for free shit and votes for Democrats who will gladly give it to them.

You missed it.

Trump wants the Honduran President to build a wall or something to keep his people in.

This thread is about how Trump told the Honduran President to build a wall or use his army or something to keep his people from escaping.

You got a link?

Post #1 in this thread.

We threatened Honduras financially if they can't stop their people from fleeing and coming here to fix our depopulation/rezoning problem. Silly statue in NY Harbor.

The only places that are being depopulated are liberal shithole cities from all the people fleeing your ridiculous tax schemes.

My tax schemes? What are my schemes? I'm using the Homestead Act from "when American was great" or whatever. You know, the century when big government gave away the continent in one of the greatest conquest moves EVER.

We have a problem with obsolete housing and if folks are willing to live there for a decade, work and stay clean I'll give it to them. Rather they own the land than big government. All our dying cities do with it is mow the weeds every so often and cost us money.
Bulldoze the obsolete houses. We don't need anymore peasants moving here for free shit and votes for Democrats who will gladly give it to them.

I would be THRILLED to bulldoze the houses.

But, we have this superpower game we must play. And I am a Patriot so I feel we must continue to not just keep up but keep ahead of the Chinese.

We aren't the world's largest economy anymore.

For a decade we haven't been the largest automobile market.

Unemployment is low, let's raise the immigration cap and import some future workers and Navy Seals!

You got a link?

Post #1 in this thread.

But, we have this superpower game we must play. And I am a Patriot so I feel we must continue to not just keep up but keep ahead of the Chinese.

Unemployment is low, let's raise the immigration cap and import some future workers and Navy Seals!
. No.

Post #1 in this thread.

. No.

Yes.

No really, immigrants have done us wonders. Well, all of us who aren't Native Americans.

You happy with China having the largest economy on earth and being THE market for new cars? I mean they only purchase 3 for every 2 we purchase right now. Wanna get that up to 5 to 2 and see what having the leftovers feels like?

Forum List

Back