Trump drops a bomb .....

It'd funny as hell watching the Honduran feds rounding these invaders up and dragging them kicking and screaming back to their third world shithole.

So now we have Trump and you saying "build that wall!"

My my, where have we gone Joe Dimagio.

iu

Only problem with your whiny ass assertion....
One was built to keep people in.

I'd say nice try but it really wasn't.
Do you think the Soviets it's told the populace the wall was to keep them in? No, they told them it was to keep us out.

Just like tRump says.

Yeah....I'm sure they believed it as the East Germans shot anyone they caught trying to breech it.:auiqs.jpg:

Holy Shit you people are stupid!!:itsok:
At first, and while under construction they sure did. Once it was done it didn't matter any more.

Holy shit you people are stupid!

So you're still gonna try and claim they did it to keep us out?
Holy shit you're gullible.

It'll be interesting to see if Russia or China jump in with an alternative funding option.
They really can't afford to pay attention. They need to worry about domestic problems.
I agree, but it would be a matter of priority.

A chance to stick it in our eye, in our hemisphere, south of our border, with things the way they are? That's worth its weight in gold.

Theoretically, anyway.

Well you can bet fucking Dimocrats will be filing a lawsuit to stop Trump from carrying out such a plan any minute now.
Trump is simply trying to win the election in November.....

Change the topic off the Saudi murder

Rile his base

Get the Dems to do as you just said

Divide divide divide

To make you vote for the Establishment and deep state supporting republicans that you all claimed you hated in 2016

You are being played like a banjo in Deliverance!

Well you can bet fucking Dimocrats will be filing a lawsuit to stop Trump from carrying out such a plan any minute now.

Rile his base

Divide divide divide

To make you vote for the Establishment and deep state supporting republicans that you all claimed you hated in 2016

iu

At least I hope so.

A better idea would be to give all tho

Rile his base

Divide divide divide

iu

At least I hope so.
What?

You didn't like the banjo tune in deliverance?

;)

too bad more people don't read and learn about the deception and lies concerning this 'stupid statue of liberty' and the lefty poem by lefty 'emma lazurus' . Kids in school are taught the lefty thought and info about this stupid statue .
Give it back to the French and declaim, yes we right wingers accept all of the blame for not being able to handle it.

A better idea would be to give all tho

Rile his base

Divide divide divide

iu

At least I hope so.
What?

You didn't like the banjo tune in deliverance?

;)

Do you wanna squeal like a pig?

It'd funny as hell watching the Honduran feds rounding these invaders up and dragging them kicking and screaming back to their third world shithole.

iu

Someone above was saying this Trump man encouraged Honduras to use keep their people in OR ELSE!

That other guy from the 80's went around saying "Tear down this wall".

I think its ironic.

Apples and oranges.
The Berlin wall kept Germans from uniting with Germans. This is totally different.

If you think keeping Hondurans in is different than keeping East Germans in that is fine I suppose. Seems pretty liberal but hey, one is in the old world, one the new or something different.

They could just go to Mexico, couldn't they? Or does Mexico not welcome Hodurans?

iu

Someone above was saying this Trump man encouraged Honduras to use keep their people in OR ELSE!

I think its ironic.

Apples and oranges.
The Berlin wall kept Germans from uniting with Germans. This is totally different.

If you think keeping Hondurans in is different than keeping East Germans in that is fine I suppose. Seems pretty liberal but hey, one is in the old world, one the new or something different.

They could just go to Mexico, couldn't they? Or does Mexico not welcome Hodurans?
We have a Statue of Liberty; coincidence or conspiracy?

I think its ironic.

Apples and oranges.

Are you referring to the little ditty that was placed on Lady Liberty 20 years later by the leftist poem writer Emma Lazarus to raise money for a new base?

I think its ironic.

Apples and oranges.

Are you referring to the little ditty that was placed on Lady Liberty 20 years later by the leftist poem writer Emma Lazarus to raise money for a new base?
Capitalism works.

iu

I think its ironic.

Apples and oranges.

Got me what Mexico does, they are their own country.

We are America.

Perhaps the Hondurans heard some fables and thought we had that big statue in the harbor still up or we were the land of opportunity.

Really we can't just let EVERYBODY in. We'll have to raise the limits by 3% a year so we don't destabilize this or that. Maybe we could go up more the second year if this new Homestead Act idea of mine is working well.

too bad more people don't read and learn about the deception and lies concerning this 'stupid statue of liberty' and the lefty poem by lefty 'emma lazurus' . Kids in school are taught the lefty thought and info about this stupid statue .

Tear it down unless you support what it stands for now.

Apples and oranges.

Capitalism works.

Capitalism with some checks and balances works.

But yeah, it works here fairly well. Let's maintain our place as a superpower and keep our population up.

Capitalism works.

But yeah, it works here fairly well. Let's maintain our place as a superpower and keep our population up.
the right wing refuses to pay superpower tax rates; but are willing to cut social services for the Poor.

I think its ironic.

Apples and oranges.

We are America.

Perhaps the Hondurans heard some fables and thought we had that big statue in the harbor still up or we were the land of opportunity.

Really we can't just let EVERYBODY in. We'll have to raise the limits by 3% a year so we don't destabilize this or that. Maybe we could go up more the second year if this new Homestead Act idea of mine is working well.

Gee whiz, do it legally so we take more in but still know who is coming and what they're bringing with them? Who could object to that?

And no, I'm not being sarcastic. That's really the way to do it.

Capitalism works.

the right wing refuses to pay superpower tax rates; but are willing to cut social services for the Poor.

If you had a clue what you were talking about, you might make sense.

I think its ironic.

Apples and oranges.

We are America.

Gee whiz, do it legally so we take more in but still know who is coming and what they're bringing with them? Who could object to that?

Cool. I'm all for doing it legally. Let's raise the limit by 3% next year with the mandate such and such a percentage needs to go take over an empty house the city of St Louis or Cleveland owns. They live there for 10 years, work, stay out of jail and poof, its theirs. $10,000 present for being a good citizen and raising the next generation of American Navy Seals. We'll call it the 21st Century Homestead Act.

Apples and oranges.

We are America.

Cool. I'm all for doing it legally. Let's raise the limit by 3% next year with the mandate such and such a percentage needs to go take over an empty house the city of St Louis or Cleveland owns. They live there for 10 years, work, stay out of jail and poof, its theirs. $10,000 present for being a good citizen and raising the next generation of American Navy Seals. We'll call it the 21st Century Homestead Act.

I could support that. Trades sweat equity for citizenship, grants pride of accomplishment and ownership to someone who likely comes here with nothing, and gives them a stake in their new country. Property values go up and crime goes down, as we see whenever people own what they live in.

Forum List

Back