Trump drops a bomb .....

It'd be funny as hell watching the Honduran feds rounding these invaders up and dragging them kicking and screaming back to their third world shithole.

Last edited:
Trump has told Honduran prez that all aid will end for Honduras if the invaders dont turn around. Effective immediately.

Trump threatens to cut U.S. aid to Honduras over immigrants

Great. He wants the President of Honduras to put guards at the border to keep the folks fleeing conditions there from escaping. Perhaps some of our companies can get together and help them build a wall to keep their people in?

Its good to have goals?

iu

Can't we take in some Hondurans and help repopulate Cleveland with some folks who want to be here and work?

It'd funny as hell watching the Honduran feds rounding these invaders up and dragging them kicking and screaming back to their third world shithole.

So now we have Trump and you saying "build that wall!"

My my, where have we gone Joe Dimagio.

iu

It'd funny as hell watching the Honduran feds rounding these invaders up and dragging them kicking and screaming back to their third world shithole.

iu

Only problem with your whiny ass assertion....
One was built to keep people in.

I'd say nice try but it really wasn't.

Great. He wants the President of Honduras to put guards at the border to keep the folks fleeing conditions there from escaping. Perhaps some of our companies can get together and help them build a wall to keep their people in?

Its good to have goals?

iu

Can't we take in some Hondurans and help repopulate Cleveland with some folks who want to be here and work?

Great thoughts!

So, how many Hondurans will be joining your household?

Will you be building an addition or just moving the rest of the family into your bedroom to make space for them?

Noble!

iu
Wow, really? A wall to oppress and hold people in against their will is the same as a wall that keeps unwanted invaders out is the same thing to you?

Wow.

Its good to have goals?

iu

Great thoughts!

So, how many Hondurans will be joining your household?

Will you be building an addition or just moving the rest of the family into your bedroom to make space for them?

Noble!

None, I don't give out free handouts.

I do look to our past though for inspiration. I'll take in 500,000 Hondurans and give them city owned residential lots if they can maintain the dying brick houses there for a decade. Kind of like a modern Homestead Act. We have too many worthless properties in our inner cities. Let's get some folks in who want to work.

Small government capitalism taught me this thing about supply and demand. We need more demand for our housing supply and more workers to fight the Chinese.

iu
Wow, really? A wall to oppress and hold people in against their will is the same as a wall that keeps unwanted invaders out is the same thing to you?

Wow.

You missed it.

Trump wants the Honduran President to build a wall or something to keep his people in.

This thread is about how Trump told the Honduran President to build a wall or use his army or something to keep his people from escaping.

iu

Wow.

You missed it.

Trump wants the Honduran President to build a wall or something to keep his people in.

This thread is about how Trump told the Honduran President to build a wall or use his army or something to keep his people from escaping.

You got a link?

iu

Someone above was saying this Trump man encouraged Honduras to use keep their people in OR ELSE!

That other guy from the 80's went around saying "Tear down this wall".

I think its ironic.

Well you can bet fucking Dimocrats will be filing a lawsuit to stop Trump from carrying out such a plan any minute now.

iu

Wow.

You missed it.

What? He said he would cut off funding to them if they did not stop people from entering the USA. Where did he say he wanted Honduras to build a wall?

iu

Someone above was saying this Trump man encouraged Honduras to use keep their people in OR ELSE!

I think its ironic.

You would.
East germans weren't trying to invade America dumbass.

None, I don't give out free handouts.

I do look to our past though for inspiration. I'll take in 500,000 Hondurans and give them city owned residential lots if they can maintain the dying brick houses there for a decade. Kind of like a modern Homestead Act. We have too many worthless properties in our inner cities. Let's get some folks in who want to work.

Small government capitalism taught me this thing about supply and demand. We need more demand for our housing supply and more workers to fight the Chinese.

I see! All hat; no horse.

iu

I think its ironic.

Apples and oranges.
The Berlin wall kept Germans from uniting with Germans. This is totally different.

iu

Wow.

You missed it.

You got a link?

Post #1 in this thread.

We threatened Honduras financially if they can't stop their people from fleeing and coming here to fix our depopulation/rezoning problem. Silly statue in NY Harbor.

Forum List

Back