Trump downgraded to "bad" on immigration

First off...the MSM claiming there are only 11-12 million illegals in the country, is pure propaganda. The number is likely closer to 30 million.

Trump has flipped flopped on this issue. He now sounds like Little Jebby or any of the other dumb shit R candidates.
Jeb said he wanted a humane way to deal with illegals, but that's not what he plans on doing. He wants to give them amnesty. Allow them to stay. Give them a pathway to citizenship. Do nothing about all of the illegals pouring over the border. Any establishment Republican wants open borders. Trump has never said that. His position never changed. He's simply retooled his message. The end result never changed.

Trump's no progressive

He continues to take progressive positions and repeat progressive memes. He backed down on his tax cuts for top marginal wage earners and said "we have to tax the rich!" ....A progressive meme! We don't fucking tax WEALTH in America! He absolutely conceded a major Conservative point and adopted a populist progressive view that "the rich don't pay their fair share!"

He flip-flopped completely on raising the minimum wage... again, he stood there on the national stage in the debates and said that he did not favor increasing it because it would cost jobs... that was the correct answer and why millions of conservatives voted for him... NOW he claims we "have to raise it... it's not the republican thing to say but we have to help people!" That's his direct quote! He wants to increase the MW to $10/hr. now... he didn't when he was seeking the nomination.

Now, he is softening his position on illegal immigration and favors an amnesty plan like Rubio and Bush. His protectionist trade policy is in-line with Bernie Sanders. Massive tariffs are going to cost American jobs, just as they did under President Hoover. But none of us can raise an issue with him without being totally hooted down by asswipes like you screaming Nevertrumper! at the top of your lungs!

Levin will vote Trump he's as much as said so..Trump has been great lately. He has a good tax reform plan. His immigration plan is yet to be released, but you bash him anyways..you've got the problem not me

I listen to Levin every day and he has not said that he will definitely vote for Trump. He still maintains he is undecided and will likely vote for Trump... which is where I stand as well.

Trump's "tax reform plan" is yet another thing he has "evolved" on from his primary position. He is now on record saying "we have to tax the rich-- just have to do it!" ...embarrassing, isn't it? That your GOP nominee is regurgitating left-wing memes like the true progressive he is. He has already "negotiated" away his top marginal tax rate cuts and his plan hasn't even been presented to Congress.

Personally, I liked his initial tax plan. I thought it was the best if we're not going to have a flat or fair tax... both of which I favor more. But when you cut out the top marginal tax cuts it's total shit because they are the only ones paying taxes. You've now got something only Democrats would support. Or total morons who have their heads entirely up Donald Trump's ass.

On immigration, he is now on record saying he is "softening his position on immigration" ....his words, buddy! Not mine! He has now abandoned his previous claims that illegals are "mostly criminals and rapists"... suddenly, he is saying "we have some really great people..." Which, that's fine... I don't mind him toning down the inflammatory rhetoric... I totally get it... but now he is morphing his plan into the same Gang of 8 nonsense that was the death knell for Marco Rubio. And again... your head is so far up his ass that you're going to just let that slide.

My thing is... I don't let shit slide... I have to remain true to my principles. I voted for George W. Bush but whenever he started spending like a big government liberal, I spoke out against that. I supported his dad but when he raised taxes after promising he wouldn't, I had to speak out. I'm not going to suddenly treat Trump differently.

You're a liar Levin has only said that once in the primary, since than He's always said "i very well may vote for Trump" you liar, and if you listened to him every day, you would have known he's editor and Chief of Conservative review..He's not a never Trumper. People soften their position a bit in the general election that's always done Trumps no different ... and a candidate doesn't present his plan to congress ..What the hell are talking about?

What the fuck are you reading, asshole? Because it's obviously NOT the words I'm posting! "I may very well vote for Trump" is the exact same thing as "he will likely vote for Trump!" Neither statement is a "never trump" statement and I've never maintained a "never trump" position. I know that he is editor and chief of CR but he doesn't write the content of people who post editorials there. When CR downgrades Trump's immigration policy, that's NOT Mark Levin doing it! They have a panel of people and they all get a say, they all have a voice. Levin is not some kind of dictator who controls every syllable that comes out of CR.

Trump's "softening his position" amounts to Trump adopting Marco Rubio's Gang of 8 plan... which Trump blasted in the primaries as "Little Marco is weak on immigration!" Now, suddenly, it's all okay... people soften... that's no big deal... HE is the fraud! Not me and not Levin!

All you've done on this board lately is bash, Trump you might as well be on Hillary's campaign team..Rubio was weak. He let idiots like Chuck Schumer play him for a fool and he paid for it. Without tha,t he would have been the nominee

Trump's no progressive

He continues to take progressive positions and repeat progressive memes. He backed down on his tax cuts for top marginal wage earners and said "we have to tax the rich!" ....A progressive meme! We don't fucking tax WEALTH in America! He absolutely conceded a major Conservative point and adopted a populist progressive view that "the rich don't pay their fair share!"

He flip-flopped completely on raising the minimum wage... again, he stood there on the national stage in the debates and said that he did not favor increasing it because it would cost jobs... that was the correct answer and why millions of conservatives voted for him... NOW he claims we "have to raise it... it's not the republican thing to say but we have to help people!" That's his direct quote! He wants to increase the MW to $10/hr. now... he didn't when he was seeking the nomination.

Now, he is softening his position on illegal immigration and favors an amnesty plan like Rubio and Bush. His protectionist trade policy is in-line with Bernie Sanders. Massive tariffs are going to cost American jobs, just as they did under President Hoover. But none of us can raise an issue with him without being totally hooted down by asswipes like you screaming Nevertrumper! at the top of your lungs!

He's cutting taxes for everyone and drastically slashing the outrageous corporate tax and eliminating the estate tax. What tax plan have you read?:dunno:

Hillary wants open borders and 650,000 more muslim immigrants ..That your choice

So?

Just because you've pissed them off, not my problem.
Trump is a progressive like you, yet you hate him. Why?

Trump's no progressive
Yes he is on many issues. Abortion and government run HC to name just two big issues.

Now he is flipping on illegal immigration and even talking about amnesty.

I am not so sure any more that he is the lesser evil. He might be equally as evil. So, fuck it.
What amnesty? If little kids were brought here and lived here all their lives Whats wrong with letting them stay here? We've got to secure the border, get rid of people who've overstayed their visas get rid of criminals send back recent illegals. Not let 100s of thousands of unvetted muslims in from the middle east in here it's very simple..Why do you support Hillary?

Well... No... that's not how this works, Jroc... I can bash whoever the fuck I please because it's my first amendment right to do so, and you can be all butthurt about that if you like but you can't stop me.

I know who Hillary is and I've not given her a pass but I'm not going to give Trump a pass either. Whenever he steps out of line with Conservative values, I intend to point it out.... again, if you're butt hurts over that, I truly am sorry... maybe we can get you some butt creme? :dunno:

That would be all the time, because he's not a conservative.

There is no way, that his idea of "no citizenship pathway" is legal or constitutional.

you can't pick one country or group of people and say they never can have citizenship or a pathway to it, for their entire lives of the next 40 years living here legally....if they want to be a citizen and are living here legally, there should be a pathway for them to become citizens, otherwise we create a new class of indentured servants of sorts, and THAT is NOT what America stands for....

No citizenship is EXACTLY what should be on the table for anyone who has entered this country illegally. Period. You want to be a citizen? Come here legally.

I don't think we could legally allow people to live here their entire lives, and bear children here and have grand children here, and working here, without allowing them a pathway to citizenship when all the other immigrants who come here legally and legally work and stay here, are offered a pathway to citizenship.

that's a pipe dream!

*SIGH* It is against our laws to illegally cross our borders and live here. Sorry... that's a fact of life. The fact that someone has broken our laws and gotten away with it for years and years, doesn't suddenly mean there is no consequence and they haven't broken the law.... or that we "allowed" them to.

We're not obligated to offer law breakers a damn thing other than due process. It is patently unfair to an immigrant who follows our laws and comes here legally to put the law-breaking illegal on the same level with them regarding citizenship... why do you think that is a valid argument?

Now... how do we handle 12-20 million illegals? Well, we start by deporting the ones we currently have in prison. roughly a third of the prison population in America, to be exact. Then, we cut off the bennies... no more welfare for illegals, no more free education and health care... all of it gets eliminated if you're here illegally. Then, we cut off the sources of income from people who hire them. once we do these things, there will be massive self-deportation. In the meantime, if we apprehend a criminal and find they are illegally here, we deport them. None of this is "hard" to do, it just take us the effort to do it.

First, let me point out that your statement on how many illegal immigransts we have in our prisons is way off base and simply WRONG.

Immigrants and crime: Crunching the numbers - CNNPolitics.com
The number of inmates in state and federal prisons who are not U.S. citizens, according to the latest prison population report from the Bureau of Judicial Statistics. That's about 5% of the total prison population.

IF Mr. Trump allows illegal immigrants to become LEGAL immigrants, which is what he said, THEN they would no longer be ILLEGAL Boss, and if they are no longer illegal, then they... as with all others legally allowed to stay here forever and a day, should be given a pathway to citizenship, if they want it, like all other legal immigrants who pursue it....that's my position and I stick by it!

Every one of those 73,665 should be put on a bus and driven to the farthest point south of the USA.

If Trump said (I don't support him and quick frankly don't listen to what he says because I think he's full of shit) that illegals should be allowed to become legal (so amnesty that he insists he isn't for), then no. Amnesty is bullshit. If one is here illegally either a) boot them the hell out or b) allow them to stay but NEVER become a citizen, therefore never allowed to vote.

Muslims are being shipped in here via student visas. they are pushing the Jew hate, BDS, anti-Israel movement, with your leftist friends..Frauds like you are the worst enemies Israel has here in the states and there is no right to immigration genius

When the muslim population grows enough in numbers and start the shit here that they're doing over in Europe, and our gov't and media follow EU's example, armed Americans will blow the heads off of the ragheads who want to impose their shit islamic law in this country.

‘Trump, who ran through the primary process promising to “build a wall” that “Mexico will pay for” and to deport every last illegal immigrant in the United States, pivoted away from that position this week.’

What Trump promised is bigoted idiocy.

Did you bitch when obama put a temp halt to muslim immigration? Shut up.

How about you quit parroting Mark Levin and think for yourself. I like Levin too, but he's wrong on this. First and foremost is defeating Hillary Clinton

Levin doesn't work for Conservative Review. He's not wrong and neither are Conservatives who have been ringing the alarm bell over Trump for the entire election season. YOU are wrong because you've backed a "populist" who is NOT a Conservative. He is turning out to be a rather big government progressive who apparently now favors Amnesty. ....But it's all okay because he's not wearing a pant suit! :dunno:

Levin is the editor and chief of the conservative review genius ..Try to keep up ok? Trump has not backed off of anything Hillary wants 650,000 more msulim imported, here in addition to what Obama has already done...You're a fraud and a Hillary supporter. If not, then step your ass out of the way and let the rest of us help save the country from the corrupt scum that is Hillary Clinton

Well I am not a fraud or Hillary supporter and neither is Mark Levin. And no, I won't step my ass out of the way, it's MY country too dammit, and you don't get to tell me what to fucking do. There's not enough of you to "save us from Hillary" you goddamn moron. You're going to have to back your ass down and listen to what other people have to say instead of being a bullheaded belligerent punk who insists on abandoning all things conservative.

Your candidate won the primary on his hard line immigration stance while literally smearing and ridiculing other candidates who had taken the more tempered "amnesty" position he is now embracing. If anyone here is a fraud it's Donald Trump.

you deport criminals shut down sanctuary cities, and deny benefits to illegals, its quite simple actually

And that is exactly what I stated earlier. Deport the criminals, end the bennies, punish the job sources and watch the self-deportation happen. None of that has a damn thing to do with making the illegals legal (aka: path to citizenship). That is the MAIN reason I couldn't support Marco Rubio! It was the main reason Trump won the primary... remember? He wasn't like the other politicians, he was going to cut to the chase and tell it like it is... he was going to do something about this... he wasn't going to back down or wuss out. Well now that he has won the primary, he has wussed out and here you are defending him. And... ALL of this came about due to ONE meeting with Latino leaders. That's all it took for Trump to completely abandon his hard line stance. ONE fucking meeting!

This is the problem you have with someone who doesn't have a core conviction on principle. They become very malleable and "evolve" their positions based on what others around them are saying. You end up with some wishy-washy policy that makes absolutely NO sense and simply panders to whatever special interest bends it's ear, like a fucking political whore. And you're left having to sheepishly defend this shit, day after day, week after fucking week. Except, you're such a belligerent little smart ass, you can't defend anything... you just piss more people off.

You forgot to add 'find and jail anyone who employs illegals'.

Levin will vote Trump he's as much as said so..Trump has been great lately. He has a good tax reform plan. His immigration plan is yet to be released, but you bash him anyways..you've got the problem not me

I listen to Levin every day and he has not said that he will definitely vote for Trump. He still maintains he is undecided and will likely vote for Trump... which is where I stand as well.

Trump's "tax reform plan" is yet another thing he has "evolved" on from his primary position. He is now on record saying "we have to tax the rich-- just have to do it!" ...embarrassing, isn't it? That your GOP nominee is regurgitating left-wing memes like the true progressive he is. He has already "negotiated" away his top marginal tax rate cuts and his plan hasn't even been presented to Congress.

Personally, I liked his initial tax plan. I thought it was the best if we're not going to have a flat or fair tax... both of which I favor more. But when you cut out the top marginal tax cuts it's total shit because they are the only ones paying taxes. You've now got something only Democrats would support. Or total morons who have their heads entirely up Donald Trump's ass.

On immigration, he is now on record saying he is "softening his position on immigration" ....his words, buddy! Not mine! He has now abandoned his previous claims that illegals are "mostly criminals and rapists"... suddenly, he is saying "we have some really great people..." Which, that's fine... I don't mind him toning down the inflammatory rhetoric... I totally get it... but now he is morphing his plan into the same Gang of 8 nonsense that was the death knell for Marco Rubio. And again... your head is so far up his ass that you're going to just let that slide.

My thing is... I don't let shit slide... I have to remain true to my principles. I voted for George W. Bush but whenever he started spending like a big government liberal, I spoke out against that. I supported his dad but when he raised taxes after promising he wouldn't, I had to speak out. I'm not going to suddenly treat Trump differently.

You're a liar Levin has only said that once in the primary, since than He's always said "i very well may vote for Trump" you liar, and if you listened to him every day, you would have known he's editor and Chief of Conservative review..He's not a never Trumper. People soften their position a bit in the general election that's always done Trumps no different ... and a candidate doesn't present his plan to congress ..What the hell are talking about?

What the fuck are you reading, asshole? Because it's obviously NOT the words I'm posting! "I may very well vote for Trump" is the exact same thing as "he will likely vote for Trump!" Neither statement is a "never trump" statement and I've never maintained a "never trump" position. I know that he is editor and chief of CR but he doesn't write the content of people who post editorials there. When CR downgrades Trump's immigration policy, that's NOT Mark Levin doing it! They have a panel of people and they all get a say, they all have a voice. Levin is not some kind of dictator who controls every syllable that comes out of CR.

Trump's "softening his position" amounts to Trump adopting Marco Rubio's Gang of 8 plan... which Trump blasted in the primaries as "Little Marco is weak on immigration!" Now, suddenly, it's all okay... people soften... that's no big deal... HE is the fraud! Not me and not Levin!

All you've done on this board lately is bash, Trump you might as well be on Hillary's campaign team..Rubio was weak. He let idiots like Chuck Schumer play him for a fool and he paid for it. Without tha,t he would have been the nominee

Trump financially supported Chuck Shumer and other Dems. But that's different, somehow ... it just is. :rolleyes:

"The Democratic recipients of Trump’s donations make up what looks like a Republican enemies list, including former senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (N.Y.), Sen. John F. Kerry (Mass.), Rep. Charles B. Rangel (N.Y.), Sen. Charles E. Schumer (N.Y.) and the late liberal lion Edward M. Kennedy (Mass.). Recipients include Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (Nev.), former Pennsylvania governor Edward G. Rendell, and Rahm Emanuel, a former aide to President Obama who received $50,000 from Trump during his recent run to become Chicago’s mayor, records show.

The biggest recipient of all has been the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee of New York, which has taken in more than $125,000 from Trump and his companies. Overall, Trump has given nearly $600,000 to New York state campaigns, with more than two-thirds going to Democrats".

Trump’s donation history shows Democratic favoritism

smh

Well, it's pointless to get worked up over it at this point. The Trumpster is meeting with Neito today and giving a big immigration speech in Arizona later. You libs can gnash your teeth and tear your clothes afterwards.

Trump financially supported Chuck Shumer and other Dems. But that's different, somehow ... it just is. :rolleyes:

"The Democratic recipients of Trump’s donations make up what looks like a Republican enemies list, including former senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (N.Y.), Sen. John F. Kerry (Mass.), Rep. Charles B. Rangel (N.Y.), Sen. Charles E. Schumer (N.Y.) and the late liberal lion Edward M. Kennedy (Mass.). Recipients include Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (Nev.), former Pennsylvania governor Edward G. Rendell, and Rahm Emanuel, a former aide to President Obama who received $50,000 from Trump during his recent run to become Chicago’s mayor, records show.

The biggest recipient of all has been the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee of New York, which has taken in more than $125,000 from Trump and his companies. Overall, Trump has given nearly $600,000 to New York state campaigns, with more than two-thirds going to Democrats".

smh

Who cares? He's pro American, and not a corrupt traitor like Hillary Clinton .......Next:eusa_wall:

smh

Who cares? He's pro American, and not a corrupt traitor like Hillary Clinton .......Next:eusa_wall:

Just pointing out the fact that his history and his present rhetoric of Republican conflict. If he wins, don't be surprised if his words fall flat. Of course, if he wins and he does what he says? I'll be happy to eat a big slice of "I was wrong" pie.

Forum List

Back