Trump downgraded to "bad" on immigration

I really don't have an issue with a guy who genuinely realizes the impracticality of his/her ideas. It isn't realistic to expect some 11 milion illegals to be deported all at once but that is an argument the left has created in order to damper the spirits. They created an impossible litmus test in order to say deportation can't be done because it can't be done in 24 hours.

Oh really? So now... Marco and Jeb are great guys who simply realized the impracticality of the hard line when they supported amnesty? Nice!!

No... THIS argument was not created by the left... it was created by Trump when he caved on his immigration policy and now says he is in line with the Gang of 8 Amnesty plan. Even the most ardent Trump supporter ought to comprehend you're never going to deport people who've been given amnesty.

It's starting to sound like, what you're going to try is spinning "deport 11 million" into "give amnesty to 11 million and call it deporting them!" How much more moronic does it get than that?

you deport criminals shut down sanctuary cities, and deny benefits to illegals, its quite simple actually

There is no way, that his idea of "no citizenship pathway" is legal or constitutional.

you can't pick one country or group of people and say they never can have citizenship or a pathway to it, for their entire lives of the next 40 years living here legally....if they want to be a citizen and are living here legally, there should be a pathway for them to become citizens, otherwise we create a new class of indentured servants of sorts, and THAT is NOT what America stands for....

All total bullshit. There is not one word in the Constitution that says we HAVE to accept ANY person as a citizen from another country.

well, that depends. the people we are talking about are already here. and they are entitled to some level of due process once they are in country. the extent of the process which is considered "due" varies circumstantially.

so no.... there is nothing to force us to take any particular individual, and .. yes...korematsu is still good law (although I would hope it would be rejected out of hand in today's world).... it would seem that a religious test for entry would be counter to the constitution...and certainly counter to our values as a country.

Muslims are being shipped in here via student visas. they are pushing the Jew hate, BDS, anti-Israel movement, with your leftist friends..Frauds like you are the worst enemies Israel has here in the states and there is no right to immigration genius

Last edited:
Trump hasn't flip flopped at all. Democrats said he did.

Well, Conservative Review is certainly not Democrat, so you're obviously mistaken about something. I distinctly remember him saying "they all have to go... sorry... but they have to go!" I also clearly recall his rabid supporters arguing they supported Trump because he wouldn't cave on immigration like the rest... well, he has caved. This was after one meeting with Latino leaders, by the way.

What I continue to see from Trump is, he talks a great game and then he has a meeting with progressives or liberals and his position changes. He makes bold statements, then a progressive or liberal reporter confronts him and he changes his rhetoric. But hey... Let's all put our enduring faith in Donald Trump and bury our heads in the sand and pretend he's not flip flopping! ...At least he ain't Hillary, right?
Man, what the hell did you expect? Anyone with a lick of sense could see from the start that The Donald was and is just a super used car salesman. He will say anything at the moment that it takes to make the sell. And after that? Well, you own it.

People now supporting Trump are supporting him on the basis of 'he is "THE MAN ! ". That is the old Fascist game. THE MAN is going to take care of it all, and we don't have to think.

#AmnestyDon is top trending
Cq0gGpDUEAAb9k_

‘Trump, who ran through the primary process promising to “build a wall” that “Mexico will pay for” and to deport every last illegal immigrant in the United States, pivoted away from that position this week.’

What Trump promised is bigoted idiocy.

How about you quit parroting Mark Levin and think for yourself. I like Levin too, but he's wrong on this. First and foremost is defeating Hillary Clinton

Levin doesn't work for Conservative Review. He's not wrong and neither are Conservatives who have been ringing the alarm bell over Trump for the entire election season. YOU are wrong because you've backed a "populist" who is NOT a Conservative. He is turning out to be a rather big government progressive who apparently now favors Amnesty. ....But it's all okay because he's not wearing a pant suit! :dunno:

Levin is the editor and chief of the conservative review genius ..Try to keep up ok? Trump has not backed off of anything Hillary wants 650,000 more msulim imported, here in addition to what Obama has already done...You're a fraud and a Hillary supporter. If not, then step your ass out of the way and let the rest of us help save the country from the corrupt scum that is Hillary Clinton

Well I am not a fraud or Hillary supporter and neither is Mark Levin. And no, I won't step my ass out of the way, it's MY country too dammit, and you don't get to tell me what to fucking do. There's not enough of you to "save us from Hillary" you goddamn moron. You're going to have to back your ass down and listen to what other people have to say instead of being a bullheaded belligerent punk who insists on abandoning all things conservative.

Your candidate won the primary on his hard line immigration stance while literally smearing and ridiculing other candidates who had taken the more tempered "amnesty" position he is now embracing. If anyone here is a fraud it's Donald Trump.

you deport criminals shut down sanctuary cities, and deny benefits to illegals, its quite simple actually

And that is exactly what I stated earlier. Deport the criminals, end the bennies, punish the job sources and watch the self-deportation happen. None of that has a damn thing to do with making the illegals legal (aka: path to citizenship). That is the MAIN reason I couldn't support Marco Rubio! It was the main reason Trump won the primary... remember? He wasn't like the other politicians, he was going to cut to the chase and tell it like it is... he was going to do something about this... he wasn't going to back down or wuss out. Well now that he has won the primary, he has wussed out and here you are defending him. And... ALL of this came about due to ONE meeting with Latino leaders. That's all it took for Trump to completely abandon his hard line stance. ONE fucking meeting!

This is the problem you have with someone who doesn't have a core conviction on principle. They become very malleable and "evolve" their positions based on what others around them are saying. You end up with some wishy-washy policy that makes absolutely NO sense and simply panders to whatever special interest bends it's ear, like a fucking political whore. And you're left having to sheepishly defend this shit, day after day, week after fucking week. Except, you're such a belligerent little smart ass, you can't defend anything... you just piss more people off.

Well, Conservative Review is certainly not Democrat, so you're obviously mistaken about something. I distinctly remember him saying "they all have to go... sorry... but they have to go!" I also clearly recall his rabid supporters arguing they supported Trump because he wouldn't cave on immigration like the rest... well, he has caved. This was after one meeting with Latino leaders, by the way.

What I continue to see from Trump is, he talks a great game and then he has a meeting with progressives or liberals and his position changes. He makes bold statements, then a progressive or liberal reporter confronts him and he changes his rhetoric. But hey... Let's all put our enduring faith in Donald Trump and bury our heads in the sand and pretend he's not flip flopping! ...At least he ain't Hillary, right?
Man, what the hell did you expect? Anyone with a lick of sense could see from the start that The Donald was and is just a super used car salesman. He will say anything at the moment that it takes to make the sell. And after that? Well, you own it.

People now supporting Trump are supporting him on the basis of 'he is "THE MAN ! ". That is the old Fascist game. THE MAN is going to take care of it all, and we don't have to think.

why do you support corruption in government Hillary lover?:slap:

How about you quit parroting Mark Levin and think for yourself. I like Levin too, but he's wrong on this. First and foremost is defeating Hillary Clinton

Levin doesn't work for Conservative Review. He's not wrong and neither are Conservatives who have been ringing the alarm bell over Trump for the entire election season. YOU are wrong because you've backed a "populist" who is NOT a Conservative. He is turning out to be a rather big government progressive who apparently now favors Amnesty. ....But it's all okay because he's not wearing a pant suit! :dunno:

Levin is the editor and chief of the conservative review genius ..Try to keep up ok? Trump has not backed off of anything Hillary wants 650,000 more msulim imported, here in addition to what Obama has already done...You're a fraud and a Hillary supporter. If not, then step your ass out of the way and let the rest of us help save the country from the corrupt scum that is Hillary Clinton

Well I am not a fraud or Hillary supporter and neither is Mark Levin. And no, I won't step my ass out of the way, it's MY country too dammit, and you don't get to tell me what to fucking do. There's not enough of you to "save us from Hillary" you goddamn moron. You're going to have to back your ass down and listen to what other people have to say instead of being a bullheaded belligerent punk who insists on abandoning all things conservative.

Your candidate won the primary on his hard line immigration stance while literally smearing and ridiculing other candidates who had taken the more tempered "amnesty" position he is now embracing. If anyone here is a fraud it's Donald Trump.

And that is exactly what I stated earlier. Deport the criminals, end the bennies, punish the job sources and watch the self-deportation happen. None of that has a damn thing to do with making the illegals legal (aka: path to citizenship). That is the MAIN reason I couldn't support Marco Rubio! It was the main reason Trump won the primary... remember? He wasn't like the other politicians, he was going to cut to the chase and tell it like it is... he was going to do something about this... he wasn't going to back down or wuss out. Well now that he has won the primary, he has wussed out and here you are defending him. And... ALL of this came about due to ONE meeting with Latino leaders. That's all it took for Trump to completely abandon his hard line stance. ONE fucking meeting!

This is the problem you have with someone who doesn't have a core conviction on principle. They become very malleable and "evolve" their positions based on what others around them are saying. You end up with some wishy-washy policy that makes absolutely NO sense and simply panders to whatever special interest bends it's ear, like a fucking political whore. And you're left having to sheepishly defend this shit, day after day, week after fucking week. Except, you're such a belligerent little smart ass, you can't defend anything... you just piss more people off.

Unlike you, in the end Levin will vote for Trump...Trump never abandon his position at all. His immigration reform plan hasn't even been released yet. I was a Cruz guy originally, but i will not sit back and let pampas idiots like you elect Hillary ..Trump will win:cool:

Unlike you, in the end Levin will vote for Trump...Trump never abandon his position at all. His immigration reform plan hasn't even been released yet. I was a Cruz guy originally, but i will not sit back and let pampas idiots like you elect Hillary ..Trump will win:cool:

Mark Levin has not said who he will vote for. Like myself, he MAY vote for Trump. But this isn't about who we will or won't vote for. Trump CAN'T win if he continues to abandon the things he ran on and won the primary with. And he REALLY can't win with sycophants like YOU out there, denigrating and insulting the fuck out of any potential voter who questions Trump. You're just never going to win a goddamn election that way. You have to make an APPEAL to voters... you know... make a reasoned case... patiently explain what your candidate stands for... but this is a problem because no one really knows what Trump stands for, it changes daily. And you seem to lack any wherewithal to reasonably explain a damn thing. All you know is to smear and denigrate anyone who dares to challenge Trump. Guess what? That is a strategy destined to FAIL!

Try to get that through your head... it's not MY fault, it's not Mark Levin's fault... this is YOUR responsibility to WIN the damn election... this is YOUR candidate whom YOU picked to represent us. You got the guy YOU wanted, he is in the home stretch... it's time to finish the deal. You cannot win this thing by bullying people around and insulting them every time they raise a question about Trump's flip-flopping positions. If you keep acting this way, you can kiss the election goodbye and it won't be anyone's fault but your own... I've warned you... I've spent days upon days telling you it was going to happen and you've simply blown that off and continue to insist it's MY fault. He's YOUR candidate, it's YOUR fault if he loses.

Mark Levin has not said who he will vote for. Like myself, he MAY vote for Trump. But this isn't about who we will or won't vote for. Trump CAN'T win if he continues to abandon the things he ran on and won the primary with. And he REALLY can't win with sycophants like YOU out there, denigrating and insulting the fuck out of any potential voter who questions Trump. You're just never going to win a goddamn election that way. You have to make an APPEAL to voters... you know... make a reasoned case... patiently explain what your candidate stands for... but this is a problem because no one really knows what Trump stands for, it changes daily. And you seem to lack any wherewithal to reasonably explain a damn thing. All you know is to smear and denigrate anyone who dares to challenge Trump. Guess what? That is a strategy destined to FAIL!

Try to get that through your head... it's not MY fault, it's not Mark Levin's fault... this is YOUR responsibility to WIN the damn election... this is YOUR candidate whom YOU picked to represent us. You got the guy YOU wanted, he is in the home stretch... it's time to finish the deal. You cannot win this thing by bullying people around and insulting them every time they raise a question about Trump's flip-flopping positions. If you keep acting this way, you can kiss the election goodbye and it won't be anyone's fault but your own... I've warned you... I've spent days upon days telling you it was going to happen and you've simply blown that off and continue to insist it's MY fault. He's YOUR candidate, it's YOUR fault if he loses.

Levin will vote Trump he's as much as said so..Trump has been great lately. He has a good tax reform plan. His immigration plan is yet to be released, but you bash him anyways..you've got the problem not me

Levin will vote Trump he's as much as said so..Trump has been great lately. He has a good tax reform plan. His immigration plan is yet to be released, but you bash him anyways..you've got the problem not me

I listen to Levin every day and he has not said that he will definitely vote for Trump. He still maintains he is undecided and will likely vote for Trump... which is where I stand as well.

Trump's "tax reform plan" is yet another thing he has "evolved" on from his primary position. He is now on record saying "we have to tax the rich-- just have to do it!" ...embarrassing, isn't it? That your GOP nominee is regurgitating left-wing memes like the true progressive he is. He has already "negotiated" away his top marginal tax rate cuts and his plan hasn't even been presented to Congress.

Personally, I liked his initial tax plan. I thought it was the best if we're not going to have a flat or fair tax... both of which I favor more. But when you cut out the top marginal tax cuts it's total shit because they are the only ones paying taxes. You've now got something only Democrats would support. Or total morons who have their heads entirely up Donald Trump's ass.

On immigration, he is now on record saying he is "softening his position on immigration" ....his words, buddy! Not mine! He has now abandoned his previous claims that illegals are "mostly criminals and rapists"... suddenly, he is saying "we have some really great people..." Which, that's fine... I don't mind him toning down the inflammatory rhetoric... I totally get it... but now he is morphing his plan into the same Gang of 8 nonsense that was the death knell for Marco Rubio. And again... your head is so far up his ass that you're going to just let that slide.

My thing is... I don't let shit slide... I have to remain true to my principles. I voted for George W. Bush but whenever he started spending like a big government liberal, I spoke out against that. I supported his dad but when he raised taxes after promising he wouldn't, I had to speak out. I'm not going to suddenly treat Trump differently.

I nearly pissed myself at this rejection of reality.

Trump on immigration - Now hear this, there are 14 immigration plans out there and I'm here to denounce 13 of them, all of which are mine.

#14 is also mine, and I hate it, but maybe I'll change my mind upon reflection after a nice taco salad? Remember the Alamo!

Last edited:
what is this flip flop softening downgrade nonsense? my guess is trump considers options, maybe keep some of the mexicans, not deport them, but hold them hostage until mexico pays for the wall. this is how to run a banana republic. i am okay with this, but would advice trump it would result in a 24% reduction in greatness. america would not be 100% great again. everything has a price when making a deal.

I listen to Levin every day and he has not said that he will definitely vote for Trump. He still maintains he is undecided and will likely vote for Trump... which is where I stand as well.

Trump's "tax reform plan" is yet another thing he has "evolved" on from his primary position. He is now on record saying "we have to tax the rich-- just have to do it!" ...embarrassing, isn't it? That your GOP nominee is regurgitating left-wing memes like the true progressive he is. He has already "negotiated" away his top marginal tax rate cuts and his plan hasn't even been presented to Congress.

Personally, I liked his initial tax plan. I thought it was the best if we're not going to have a flat or fair tax... both of which I favor more. But when you cut out the top marginal tax cuts it's total shit because they are the only ones paying taxes. You've now got something only Democrats would support. Or total morons who have their heads entirely up Donald Trump's ass.

On immigration, he is now on record saying he is "softening his position on immigration" ....his words, buddy! Not mine! He has now abandoned his previous claims that illegals are "mostly criminals and rapists"... suddenly, he is saying "we have some really great people..." Which, that's fine... I don't mind him toning down the inflammatory rhetoric... I totally get it... but now he is morphing his plan into the same Gang of 8 nonsense that was the death knell for Marco Rubio. And again... your head is so far up his ass that you're going to just let that slide.

My thing is... I don't let shit slide... I have to remain true to my principles. I voted for George W. Bush but whenever he started spending like a big government liberal, I spoke out against that. I supported his dad but when he raised taxes after promising he wouldn't, I had to speak out. I'm not going to suddenly treat Trump differently.

You're a liar Levin has only said that once in the primary, since than He's always said "i very well may vote for Trump" you liar, and if you listened to him every day, you would have known he's editor and Chief of Conservative review..He's not a never Trumper. People soften their position a bit in the general election that's always done Trumps no different ... and a candidate doesn't present his plan to congress ..What the hell are talking about?

You're a liar Levin has only said that once in the primary, since than He's always said "i very well may vote for Trump" you liar, and if you listened to him every day, you would have known he's editor and Chief of Conservative review..He's not a never Trumper. People soften their position a bit in the general election that's always done Trumps no different ... and a candidate doesn't present his plan to congress ..What the hell are talking about?

What the fuck are you reading, asshole? Because it's obviously NOT the words I'm posting! "I may very well vote for Trump" is the exact same thing as "he will likely vote for Trump!" Neither statement is a "never trump" statement and I've never maintained a "never trump" position. I know that he is editor and chief of CR but he doesn't write the content of people who post editorials there. When CR downgrades Trump's immigration policy, that's NOT Mark Levin doing it! They have a panel of people and they all get a say, they all have a voice. Levin is not some kind of dictator who controls every syllable that comes out of CR.

Trump's "softening his position" amounts to Trump adopting Marco Rubio's Gang of 8 plan... which Trump blasted in the primaries as "Little Marco is weak on immigration!" Now, suddenly, it's all okay... people soften... that's no big deal... HE is the fraud! Not me and not Levin!

Hillary wants open borders and 650,000 more muslim immigrants ..That your choice

So?

Just because you've pissed them off, not my problem.
Trump is a progressive like you, yet you hate him. Why?

Trump's no progressive
Yes he is on many issues. Abortion and government run HC to name just two big issues.

Now he is flipping on illegal immigration and even talking about amnesty.

I am not so sure any more that he is the lesser evil. He might be equally as evil. So, fuck it.

Forum List

Back