Trump Doubled My Tax Refund Check!!

I just finished reading Trump's tax reform bill and calculated my tax refund check for next year when the tax reform bill takes effect, my refund check will be DOUBLE this years refund on about the same income hell yeah! Good job president Trump!! :eusa_dance:

And the government will be borrowing that amount to make up the loss of revenue.

Your kids and grand kids will pay the bill don't worry about it.

Then stop your crybabying about the deficit and debt.

I just finished reading Trump's tax reform bill and calculated my tax refund check for next year when the tax reform bill takes effect, my refund check will be DOUBLE this years refund on about the same income hell yeah! Good job president Trump!! :eusa_dance:

And the government will be borrowing that amount to make up the loss of revenue.
Shame they don't cut their spending like all responsible people do when their income goes down.

The Republicans do the exact same thing every time they get in power. Cut taxes, balloon the deficit, leave a mess for the Democrats, and then run against the Democrats raising taxes to try to clean up the mess.

Sorry I was busy thinking about what I'm going to spend my Trump tax refund check on, what was your point?

Shame they don't cut their spending like all responsible people do when their income goes down.

And this is why I cannot support the tax cut. There should be a spending cut and when that is shown to lower our national debt then we can talk tax cuts. Tax cuts to win votes while adding to the deficit is not acceptable to me.

The Republicans do the exact same thing every time they get in power. Cut taxes, balloon the deficit, leave a mess for the Democrats, and then run against the Democrats raising taxes to try to clean up the mess.

Your boy doubled the nation debt holy shit, call us when the GOP comes even close to doing that.

Sorry I was busy thinking about what I'm going to spend my Trump tax refund check on, what was your point?

So you refund check will be double, does that mean you are going from 20 bucks to 40 bucks?

Your boy doubled the nation debt holy shit, call us when the GOP comes even close to doing that.

The GOP added the exact same percentage of debt under Bush II as Obama did.
The GOP added almost the same percentage of debt under Bush I in just 4 years as Obama did.
The GOP came within a whisker of tripling the national debt under Reagan.
In total under the last 3 GOP presidents the debt went up more than 320%.

And this is why I cannot support the tax cut. There should be a spending cut and when that is shown to lower our national debt then we can talk tax cuts. Tax cuts to win votes while adding to the deficit is not acceptable to me.
It doesn't matter if you or I support it. We have given DC ultimate control of our lives and as an electorate we are not smart enough to take that control back.
Term limits
Balanced Budget Amendment
Public campaign financing
Restricting political ads to pbs
Removing party designation from ballots

All ideas to give control back to the voter. All pointless because not enough of the public pays attention to make these demands.

So you refund check will be double, does that mean you are going from 20 bucks to 40 bucks?

Interestingly, Trump's claim is that a family of four with an income of 73,000 will save $2000, and Trump said that was cutting their bill in half.
My first thought was, holy fuck, that's all they pay now? $4000 a year on 73,000?

The GOP added the exact same percentage of debt under Bush II as Obama did.
The GOP added almost the same percentage of debt under Bush I in just 4 years as Obama did.
The GOP came within a whisker of tripling the national debt under Reagan.
In total under the last 3 GOP presidents the debt went up more than 320%.
They are all thieves. Having said that it doesn't do much good to complain when the voting public is oblivious.

It doesn't matter if you or I support it. We have given DC ultimate control of our lives and as an electorate we are not smart enough to take that control back.
Term limits
Balanced Budget Amendment
Public campaign financing
Restricting political ads to pbs
Removing party designation from ballots

All ideas to give control back to the voter. All pointless because not enough of the public pays attention to make these demands.

You are right, it is all pointless because the powers that be have us fighting each other instead of the real enemy.

Obama didn't double the debt. He was handed a trillion dollar deficit from day one.

So you're supporting this because you believe it will do something you think Obama did?

lol, that is retarded even for you.

Responsible people don't cut their income, knowing what their expenses are.
This might come as a shock to you but that money does not belong to beaurocrats in DC. It is my money, your money... entrusted to them to do the right thing. If they can't achieve that goal then send it back to those it belongs to.

How many pages was your version of the bill?

Obama didn't double the debt. He was handed a trillion dollar deficit from day one.

It all is depending which date you start from.
Obama added about 86% to the debt, around the same percent as Bush II if you start counting from Jan when they take office.

If you start from the last day of their final fiscal budget then Bush II added 101% and Obama only about 68%. I prefer to calculate from the Jan they take office but other people do it differently.

This might come as a shock to you but that money does not belong to beaurocrats in DC. It is my money, your money... entrusted to them to do the right thing. If they can't achieve that goal then send it back to those it belongs to.

Funny you think nothing of spending $1 billion more than they spent on Obama, on travel and to protect Trump and his family at their many homes and offices.

Funny you think nothing of spending $1 billion more than they spent on Obama, on travel and to protect Trump and his family at their many homes and offices.
How do you know what I think, you've never asked.

FUCKING IDIOT

Responsible people don't cut their income, knowing what their expenses are.

The RW'ers think they could pay down their credit card debt by getting a lower paying job, which would somehow magically give them more money to put on that debt.

Forum List

Back