Trump Doubled My Tax Refund Check!!

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2014
Trump's Army
I just finished reading Trump's tax reform bill and calculated my tax refund check for next year when the tax reform bill takes effect, my refund check will be DOUBLE this years refund on about the same income hell yeah! Good job president Trump!! :eusa_dance:

I just finished reading Trump's tax reform bill and calculated my tax refund check for next year when the tax reform bill takes effect, my refund check will be DOUBLE this years refund on about the same income hell yeah! Good job president Trump!! :eusa_dance:

I'd prefer a tax system where the proper amount was paid, rather than having to get a bunch back at tax time.....but if your calculations are correct, good for you. :)

Congratulations!

To add one of my odd, quaint stories which I am apt to do (hope it doesn't bother people).

Years ago I joined a gym and the guy told me he could give me a deal if I paid cash, in those days the rules were fast and loose, gyms were there one day, gone the next and I didn't want them to have access to my bank account. I recall I was haggling with him in his office and I don't think he was too fond of me trying to squeeze him for a few more bucks. I recall he offered me some amount and I paid him an amount that was exactly $5 too much due to the combination of bills I had, it was not planned obviously.

I told him, "don't worry about it", and he reached into his pocket and put a $5 bill on the table, making change for my payment, he told me "don't do me any favors" (probably patronizing me). Without missing a beat I snatched up the $5 and told him happily and without an ounce of offense to his comment, "cool, more for me!". He scowled.

So in an around about way, congratulations on having leadership that appreciates the value of independence and lower taxes There's no shame in more cash in the pocket, yes, more for you! :dance:

Last edited:
You can allways claim more allowances and get more back each pay check, if you always get a refund

I'd prefer a tax system where the proper amount was paid, rather than having to get a bunch back at tax time.....but if your calculations are correct, good for you. :)

Having to cut a check to the Federal government at the end of the year after the hellish amount of taxes I already paid puts me in a foul mood.

You can allways claim more allowances and get more back each pay check, if you always get a refund

True...I have a number of employees that claim 99 dependents all year...nearly exempting themselves from federal taxes and then paying all their liabilities at the end of the year....I do not suggest this if you're not seriously disciplined....I do like the idea of sitting on my own money all year as well.

That's fucked up!
You came here to brag about "stealing" that money from a bottom feeding Mexican....oh boy are the LefTards gonna hate you.

True...I have a number of employees that claim 99 dependents all year...nearly exempting themselves from federal taxes and then paying all their liabilities at the end of the year....I do not suggest this if you're not seriously disciplined....I do like the idea of sitting on my own money all year as well.

Pass-through businesses (sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLC's) can't do this the government wants their money quarterly and will levy fines and interest if they don't get it. States are even worse.

And the government will be borrowing that amount to make up the loss of revenue.

That's fucked up!
You came here to brag about "stealing" that money from a bottom feeding Mexican....oh boy are the LefTards gonna hate you.

I also live in a state with no state income tax, denying the bottom feeders even 1 cent of MY money. Plus I live close to another state with no sales tax, so if I were so inclined I could shop over there to further avoid paying my fair share. :muahaha:

Well good for you. You get double the check and the next generation gets 1.5 trillion more in debt! The wife and I are getting what accounts to about 400 a month! Sounds like a fair trade to me! Fuck em if they cannot take a joke.

I’m donating 50% of my savings to his campaign for re-election. It'll be my way of saying thank you. :)

Outstanding! President Trump should tweet about your post!
It’s the least I can do after all the hard work he’s done to start fixing the mess democrats have created.

I wonder if president Trump has seen your sig gif, and laughed hysterically that's some funny shit :laugh:
I think he posted it on twitter. Some libs were in an uproar because they thought it was real. :laugh:

And the government will be borrowing that amount to make up the loss of revenue.
Shame they don't cut their spending like all responsible people do when their income goes down.

Your kids and grand kids will pay the bill don't worry about it.

Forum List

Back