Trump doesn't need the CIA....he has conspiracy websites

Never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like

Donald Trump's Long History of Conspiracy Theories

As Donald Trump reminded the world Tuesday morning, the Republican Party is on the verge of nominating a conspiracy theorist who regularly uses debunked Internet and tabloid rumors to smear his enemies.

In the latest case, Trump seized on a ludicrously thin-sourced National Enquirer story to insinuate Sen. Ted Cruz's father, Rafael Cruz, was involved in the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

There were definitely Cubans involved with JFK's murder. Unlike you, I don't believe a fucking thing this corporate entity that tries to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body ever tries to tell me....but you? You are one of the sheeple with an I.Q around 85 or so.....
Oswald read that JFK would be driving by his place of work. So he took his gun to work fired three shots and blew his brains out

How do you account for the shot through the throat? The shot that went through the windshield and the shot that never hit anything but a curb that caused concrete chips to fly up and hit a bystander? You buy the magic bullet theory? Seriously? I believe that there were 8 assassins there that day and using radios they sync'd their shots to fire at the same time. It was an all star team of snipers and those shooting from the surrounding buildings and a shot fired by Woody Harrelson's dad hit him with a shot from the grassy knoll that hit him in the throat but the kill shot was delivered by a young man by the name of Jack Lawrence that fired it from a storm drain when the "Umbrella man" signaled Greer (the driver) to slow down. It was badly botched and it was only made worse when G Gordon Liddy killed Officer JD Tippit, that had a striking resemblance to JFK but he shot him in the right side of the head rather than the back which made the job of making it look like a bullet hole through the back impossible because we all could see from the Zapruder film the JFK was hit from the side. I could write my own book about JFK's murder and Oswald didn't fire one fucking shot.

I nominate you for attorney general in the Trump administration

I am not a barrister nor would I ever want to be...but I would be one helluva adviser for someone that wanted to return this country to constitutional law, restore the Republic and dissolve USA.INC while liquidating it's assets that has been stolen from us. We could pay tuition for young people to go to college plus give them a stipend and end totally end poverty of any kind in this country.

Donald Trump and his army of Chumps gets all the news they need from The National Enquirer. Why bother with anything else?

Say, whatever happened to Ted Cruz's five mistresses?
Whatever happened to Obama being born in Kenya? Why isn't Trump talking about that anymore?

Trump is a raging conspiracy theorist. Did anyone think he was going to be any different as the GOP nominee?

As Donald Trump reminded the world Tuesday morning, the Republican Party is on the verge of nominating a conspiracy theorist who regularly uses debunked Internet and tabloid rumors to smear his enemies.

In the latest case, Trump seized on a ludicrously thin-sourced National Enquirer story to insinuate Sen. Ted Cruz's father, Rafael Cruz, was involved in the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

There were definitely Cubans involved with JFK's murder. Unlike you, I don't believe a fucking thing this corporate entity that tries to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body ever tries to tell me....but you? You are one of the sheeple with an I.Q around 85 or so.....
Oswald read that JFK would be driving by his place of work. So he took his gun to work fired three shots and blew his brains out

How do you account for the shot through the throat? The shot that went through the windshield and the shot that never hit anything but a curb that caused concrete chips to fly up and hit a bystander? You buy the magic bullet theory? Seriously? I believe that there were 8 assassins there that day and using radios they sync'd their shots to fire at the same time. It was an all star team of snipers and those shooting from the surrounding buildings and a shot fired by Woody Harrelson's dad hit him with a shot from the grassy knoll that hit him in the throat but the kill shot was delivered by a young man by the name of Jack Lawrence that fired it from a storm drain when the "Umbrella man" signaled Greer (the driver) to slow down. It was badly botched and it was only made worse when G Gordon Liddy killed Officer JD Tippit, that had a striking resemblance to JFK but he shot him in the right side of the head rather than the back which made the job of making it look like a bullet hole through the back impossible because we all could see from the Zapruder film the JFK was hit from the side. I could write my own book about JFK's murder and Oswald didn't fire one fucking shot.

I am not a barrister nor would I ever want to be...but I would be one helluva adviser for someone that wanted to return this country to constitutional law, restore the Republic and dissolve USA.INC while liquidating it's assets that has been stolen from us. We could pay tuition for young people to go to college plus give them a stipend and end totally end poverty of any kind in this country.

Again, Dale....you simply don't know what you're talking about. You've confused the US government *owning* a corporation with the US government *being* a corporation. They aren't the same thing.

See, I own a car. That doesn't mean that I *am* a car. But by your confused, 'but I saw it on youtube' logic, I've got 4 wheels and get 42 miles to the gallon. Which makes this steel belted typing I'm doing quite the trick.

Yeah. With a single magic bullet. Never forget that!

I am going to deviate with you Tiny, the "magic" bullet wasn't all that magic.

Trump needs people like you to feed him new " facts"

Have you ever walked in Dealy plaza? I have and there is no way someone shot from a sewer. Everything you have posted has been soundly rebuked.

I know more than you....not bragging, it's just fact...not that it has enhanced my life in any way for knowing the things I do. It's more of a reality check...I was happier when I was one of the sheeple like you.

Yeah, his memory of history is almost as bad as Mrs. Tuzla Clinton's. Hell she can be forgiven for not knowing where her name came from. But 8 snipers at Dealy Plaza is about as believable as one at Tuzla.

Donald Trump and his army of Chumps gets all the news they need from The National Enquirer. Why bother with anything else?

Say, whatever happened to Ted Cruz's five mistresses?
Whatever happened to Obama being born in Kenya? Why isn't Trump talking about that anymore?

Michelle put that story away when she said Kenya was his homeland.

I know more than you....not bragging, it's just fact...not that it has enhanced my life in any way for knowing the things I do. It's more of a reality check...I was happier when I was one of the sheeple like you.
Sure Fredo......you're smart

Have you ever walked in Dealy plaza? I have and there is no way someone shot from a sewer. Everything you have posted has been soundly rebuked.

Nope, there is a storm drain about 20 feet from the white mark that was on the curb where the umbrella man was standing to alert Greer. I lived in Dallas....I went to Dealy Plaza many times. I wouldn't post anything that I wasn't convinced was 100 percent true or anything I couldn't debate. There was a photo of a Dallas cop that dropped his bike just before the storm drain while reaching for his pistol and he is looking right into the storm drain. Jack Lawrence was arrested shortly afterwards because when he got to work shortly after the shooting at a car dealership close by, he acted strange, had mud splattered shoes and pants on a sunny, dry day. He went into the bathroom and starting puking...probably because of the enormity of what had just happened. It's all part of the public record but yet the Warren Commission had no use for this evidence....wonder why?

Being smart and being informed are not the same thing.

Being smart and being informed are not the same thing.

Ever been tested for schizophrenia?

Just asking

Gosh, you're privy to the hidden facts about a lot of people's deaths.

Or, put it another way - There is no wacko conspiracy theory you won't believe.

:cuckoo:

Nope, but a lot of important shit that has happened that has shaped the way we have functioned within this corporate confine has been manipulated and controlled through false flag events as well as those that are staged. OKC bombing, 9/11/01, JFK, Waco were done to serve a specific purpose. These false flag and staged events like Aurora, Sandy Hook, Charleston, etc, etc....all are being used to push people in a direction. The M.O never changes and it doesn't have to because the people are sooo fucking "dumbed and numbed" down while being very afraid. We have become a very gutless and obese nation of sheeple.....it's beyond fucking sad.

No, you don't. I've tested your knowledge Dale. I've called you on specific claims. You've universally failed. As you're mistaking the mindless recitation of a youtube video you've seen with 'knowledge'. Repeating what you've been told to think on a topic you have never researched....isn't knowledge.

Its just you being gullible again.

Gosh, you're privy to the hidden facts about a lot of people's deaths.

Or, put it another way - There is no wacko conspiracy theory you won't believe.

:cuckoo:

Nope, but a lot of important shit that has happened that has shaped the way we have functioned within this corporate confine has been manipulated and controlled through false flag events as well as those that are staged. OKC bombing, 9/11/01, JFK, Waco were done to serve a specific purpose. These false flag and staged events like Aurora, Sandy Hook, Charleston, etc, etc....all are being used to push people in a direction. The M.O never changes and it doesn't have to because the people are sooo fucking "dumbed and numbed" down while being very afraid. We have become a very gutless and obese nation of sheeple.....it's beyond fucking sad.

Amazing...they put in some truths mixed with some crazy shit. I haven't watched this movie since I woke up.......gotta watch it tonight. Thanks! (snicker)

Forum List

Back