Trump doesn't need the CIA....he has conspiracy websites

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like

Donald Trump's Long History of Conspiracy Theories

As Donald Trump reminded the world Tuesday morning, the Republican Party is on the verge of nominating a conspiracy theorist who regularly uses debunked Internet and tabloid rumors to smear his enemies.

In the latest case, Trump seized on a ludicrously thin-sourced National Enquirer story to insinuate Sen. Ted Cruz's father, Rafael Cruz, was involved in the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

As Donald Trump reminded the world Tuesday morning, the Republican Party is on the verge of nominating a conspiracy theorist who regularly uses debunked Internet and tabloid rumors to smear his enemies.

In the latest case, Trump seized on a ludicrously thin-sourced National Enquirer story to insinuate Sen. Ted Cruz's father, Rafael Cruz, was involved in the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

There were definitely Cubans involved with JFK's murder. Unlike you, I don't believe a fucking thing this corporate entity that tries to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body ever tries to tell me....but you? You are one of the sheeple with an I.Q around 85 or so.....

Hey the "vast right wing conspiracy" is still being used by Clinton.

:lol:

Sauce for the goose baby!

Donald Trump and his army of Chumps gets all the news they need from The National Enquirer. Why bother with anything else?

Say, whatever happened to Ted Cruz's five mistresses?

There were definitely Cubans involved with JFK's murder. Unlike you, I don't believe a fucking thing this corporate entity that tries to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body ever tries to tell me....but you? You are one of the sheeple with an I.Q around 85 or so.....
Oswald read that JFK would be driving by his place of work. So he took his gun to work fired three shots and blew his brains out

There were definitely Cubans involved with JFK's murder.

2cduyo5.jpg

Cubans. Yeah. And Elvis. Definitely.

Gosh, you're privy to the hidden facts about a lot of people's deaths.

Or, put it another way - There is no wacko conspiracy theory you won't believe.

:cuckoo:

Oswald read that JFK would be driving by his place of work. So he took his gun to work fired three shots and blew his brains out

Yeah. With a single magic bullet. Never forget that!

Trump knows his demographic. And those hapless fucks will believe anything.

Yeah. With a single magic bullet. Never forget that!

There is room for you in the Trump administration

Now, tell me about those moon landings

How do you account for the shot through the throat? The shot that went through the windshield and the shot that never hit anything but a curb that caused concrete chips to fly up and hit a bystander? You buy the magic bullet theory? Seriously? I believe that there were 8 assassins there that day and using radios they sync'd their shots to fire at the same time. It was an all star team of snipers and those shooting from the surrounding buildings and a shot fired by Woody Harrelson's dad hit him with a shot from the grassy knoll that hit him in the throat but the kill shot was delivered by a young man by the name of Jack Lawrence that fired it from a storm drain when the "Umbrella man" signaled Greer (the driver) to slow down. It was badly botched and it was only made worse when G Gordon Liddy killed Officer JD Tippit, that had a striking resemblance to JFK but he shot him in the right side of the head rather than the back which made the job of making it look like a bullet hole through the back impossible because we all could see from the Zapruder film the JFK was hit from the side. I could write my own book about JFK's murder and Oswald didn't fire one fucking shot.

How do you account for the shot through the throat? The shot that went through the windshield and the shot that never hit anything but a curb that caused concrete chips to fly up and hit a bystander? You buy the magic bullet theory? Seriously? I believe that there were 8 assassins there that day and using radios they sync'd their shots to fire at the same time. It was an all star team of snipers and those shooting from the surrounding buildings and a shot fired by Woody Harrelson's dad hit him with a shot from the grassy knoll that hit him in the throat but the kill shot was delivered by a young man by the name of Jack Lawrence that fired it from a storm drain when the "Umbrella man" signaled Greer (the driver) to slow down. It was badly botched and it was only made worse when G Gordon Liddy killed Officer JD Tippit, that had a striking resemblance to JFK but he shot him in the right side of the head rather than the back which made the job of making it look like a bullet hole through the back impossible because we all could see from the Zapruder film the JFK was hit from the side. I could write my own book about JFK's murder and Oswald didn't fire one fucking shot.

I have no idea. But what in the fuck does that have to do with Cruz's father?

Nope, but a lot of important shit that has happened that has shaped the way we have functioned within this corporate confine has been manipulated and controlled through false flag events as well as those that are staged. OKC bombing, 9/11/01, JFK, Waco were done to serve a specific purpose. These false flag and staged events like Aurora, Sandy Hook, Charleston, etc, etc....all are being used to push people in a direction. The M.O never changes and it doesn't have to because the people are sooo fucking "dumbed and numbed" down while being very afraid. We have become a very gutless and obese nation of sheeple.....it's beyond fucking sad.

There were definitely Cubans involved with JFK's murder.

2cduyo5.jpg

Cubans. Yeah. And Elvis. Definitely.

I know more than you....infinitely more....and why is that? Because I read constantly instead of watching TV that is intended to keep people from being able to think.....I mean, look at you? Prime example of lobotomy via television.

(snicker)

All you watch are youtube videos, Dale. And you swallow whatever hapless horseshit you're told to think. And when one of your claims is debunked with better knowledge, better reasoning and better evidence.....you merely scurry to another claim.

Nope, but a lot of important shit that has happened that has shaped the way we have functioned within this corporate confine has been manipulated and controlled through false flag events as well as those that are staged. OKC bombing, 9/11/01, JFK, Waco were done to serve a specific purpose. These false flag and staged events like Aurora, Sandy Hook, Charleston, etc, etc....all are being used to push people in a direction. The M.O never changes and it doesn't have to because the people are sooo fucking "dumbed and numbed" down while being very afraid. We have become a very gutless and obese nation of sheeple.....it's beyond fucking sad.

Have you ever seen a conspiracy theory you didn't swallow whole, Dale? Apeing what some batshit youtube video tells you to think isn't 'knowledge'. Its just recitation...without thought or question.

As for your 'false flags', you can't back that up. We've done this dance. You make specific claims. Your specific claims fall apart. And you abandon them and make brand new claims you can't possibly back up.

That's not 'knowledge' either. The word you're looking for is 'gullibility'.

(snicker)

I nominate you for attorney general in the Trump administration

Forum List

Back