Trump digs himself in deeper and deeper, looking more stupid with ever shovel

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Oops! Trump Cites Video Debunking 9/11 Story As Proof He Was Right

But that 11-second clip cut out key information.

MTV did interview New Jersey residents who claimed to have seen such incidents in the immediate aftermath of the attacks, including a young Paterson resident named Emily Acevedo. Acevedo said at the time that she witnessed a group of teenagers shouting “burn America.”

The MTV report was recently cited by conservative blogger Debbie Schlussel as proof that Trump was correct about the cheering, prompting the network to release a repackaged video titled “Trump Is Wrong About People ‘Cheering' 9/11 In New Jersey—Here's The Evidence.” The original footage is accompanied by a follow-up interview with Acevedo, who now denies that the kids she saw were saying “burn America.” Instead, Acevedo said they were just behaving like teenagers would “on any other summer night.”

He's an embarrassment to our country and the GOP.

Do we really care what these subversives say...seems that even the MSM now agrees that muslim's were dancing on rooftops and the street, the only thing they have is Trump saying THOUSANDS, which there very well may have looked liked thinking back 15 years ago....If he said HUNDREDS, they'd have it stuck up there ass.... The BASIS of the statement is TRUE!

This Is the Footage Donald Trump Thinks He Saw on 9/11 ...
www.mediaite.com/.../this-is-the-footage-donald-trump-thinks-h...
Mediaite
Nov 24, 2015 - It depicted Muslims dancing, singing and screaming Allahu Akbar on the Palisades in New Jersey the night after the twin towers fell. ..... It is derangement when they cannot admit they are wrong. ... The MSM is trying to rewrite history, seems they already erased the footage and now they are trying to shape ...
evidence that New Jersey Muslims in fact, were dancing and ...
www.barenakedislam.com/.../more-evidence-that-new-jersey-muslims-in...
4 days ago - By BareNakedIslam • Posted in 9/11 Censored ... New Jersey Muslims in fact, were dancing and celebrating on 9/11/01” ... MSM is doing it for him. ... of my days just after 911, and witnessed about 30 members of the Muslim ...

Smart...taking a page from Obama's book. It worked with the 'sheep' everytime Obama did / does it.....

MTV did interview New Jersey residents who claimed to have seen such incidents in the immediate aftermath of the attacks, including a young Paterson resident named Emily Acevedo. Acevedo said at the time that she witnessed a group of teenagers shouting “burn America.”

The MTV report was recently cited by conservative blogger Debbie Schlussel as proof that Trump was correct about the cheering, prompting the network to release a repackaged video titled “Trump Is Wrong About People ‘Cheering' 9/11 In New Jersey—Here's The Evidence.” The original footage is accompanied by a follow-up interview with Acevedo, who now denies that the kids she saw were saying “burn America.” Instead, Acevedo said they were just behaving like teenagers would “on any other summer night.”

Heheh. Rump plays the part of Brian Williams better than Brian Williams does.

Trump ... looking more stupid with ever ...

finalironymeter_zps9935014f.gif

Must be sad for Trump hating Ideologues knowing that 72,000,000 voters will never be on this forum.

You think he's an embarrassment? Seriously?

Have you seen what the other party plans to put in the oval office? I have one question for you. . . .

jeblary-2016-because-between-these-two-statists-what-differe-politics-1433209781.jpg

Do we really care what these subversives say...

When he's your candidate for President and he can't even tell that his "true facts" are contradicting each other? Probably not. If he keeps going he'll make Carson look like a Mensa candidate.

Honestly, now, if you had to choose between the Trumpster and Pootin, which one would it be?

Do we really care what these subversives say...

When he's your candidate for President and he can't even tell that his "true facts" are contradicting each other? Probably not. If he keeps going he'll make Carson look like a Mensa candidate.

Honestly, now, if you had to choose between the Trumpster and Pootin, which one would it be?

True Facts...LIKE The Obomanation?

• Obama in Paris: Mass shootings just don't happen outside the United States
    Hot Air.com ^ | December 1, 2015 | ALLAHPUNDIT
    Via the Free Beacon, this would be like Ariel Sharon visiting Manhattan in October 2001 and casually observing that terrorism just doesn’t happen outside Israel. What he means here, I assume, is that mass shootings don’t happen outside the U.S. with the frequency that they do here. (Either that or he’s categorizing the Planned Parenthood shooting differently from the clear-cut political terrorism that Paris saw a few weeks ago, which, if so, is waaaay off-script from the left’s “pro-lifers are terrorists” narrative this week.) And so we return to the evergreen question whenever he starts talking guns in the aftermath...
Oh, and here's a TOPPER for you, scumbags!

• Here’s the Proof that Vindicates Trump’s Claim of 9/11 Muslim Celebrations
    Pamela Geller ^ | 12/1/15 | Pamela Geller
    Everybody heard the reports of Muslims celebrating when the Towers came down on 9/11. I remember because I was devastated by the reports. All of these attacks by the media are backfiring on the enemedia. As hostile as these episodes are – they are teachable moments. This is the battle-field where I find the war in the information battle-space. It’s never pleasant – but through the fog the American people are hearing things never talked about – like the Muslims celebrating the death and destruction America on 9/11. And the media covered it up. Americans should know that. Americans should...

I just LOVE THIS FIND...especially from the 1:00 minute mark forward, "BUILDING SWARMING WITH SUSPECTS, SUSPECTS I WAS TOLD WERE CHEERING ON THE ROOF when they saw the planes slamming into the Trade center!

Oh I doubt Trump is bothered by what liberals think of him.

In fact I doubt Trump is bothered by anything.

I also know he's talking about things people want to talk about and he's giving his honest answers to questions.

No. I doubt Trump is bothered at all but a lot of people on this board are bothered.

Ah well. come 2016 they will get over it. Or not. LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back