Merry Christmas Everyone...Peace On Earth.....

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
This will quickly move somewhere else....so I hope this gets to all.

Democrats...
Republicans....
Liberals.....
Conservatives.....
Obama fans......
Obama dislikers......
Bush fans.....
Bush dislikers......

It's all about being human and what Christ did for us by coming into the world. On that "Silent Night" so long ago, the salvation of the human race was assured by His birth and subsequent sacrifice.

Merry Christmas everyone and may God bless you and your family with health, time together, great memories, and an eternal perspective.

Thanks! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

1791881aaj329mtd2.gif

Democrats...
Republicans....
Liberals.....
Conservatives.....
Obama fans......
Obama dislikers......
Bush fans.....
Bush dislikers......

It's all about being human and what Christ did for us by coming into the world. On that "Silent Night" so long ago, the salvation of the human race was assured by His birth and subsequent sacrifice.

Merry Christmas everyone and may God bless you and your family with health, time together, great memories, and an eternal perspective.
Don't you know Christmas is illegal in this country??

• Banned
Also happy Hanukkah, Bodhi day, Ashura, Yule, Yalda, Kwanzaa, Eid and whatever other holidays your particular "one true religion" celebrates :thup:

Agreed.

Peace on Earth....Good will toward ALL men, women, children, dogs and cats (I mean that too....I still miss my wonderful dog).

I won't list every greeting to every group b/c that seems long-winded and absurd so I'll just offer a safe thumbs up. :thup:

Democrats...
Republicans....
Liberals.....
Conservatives.....
Obama fans......
Obama dislikers......
Bush fans.....
Bush dislikers......

I like the Human part but not the Christ part.

Humans are cooler than Christ.

Democrats...
Republicans....
Liberals.....
Conservatives.....
Obama fans......
Obama dislikers......
Bush fans.....
Bush dislikers......

I like the Human part but not the Christ part.

Humans are cooler than Christ.

To each his own.

Disagreement is now what Christmas is about.

All the best to you and your loved ones.

Forum List

Back