Top 8 Stupid Things Obama Has Said in Paris

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Now for your reading pleasure on Breitbart....

"Obama Says That The Climate Change Conference Represents “An Act of Defiance That Proves Nothing Will Deter"

“In Some Ways, [Climate Change] Is Akin To The Problem of Terrorism and ISIL.”

"Obama Compares Planned Parenthood Shooting to Paris Attacks."

"Obama Says That Mass Shootings “Just [Don’t] Happen in Other Countries.”

....Read the rest on Breitbart.

**** They left out the STUPIDEST thing he said:

"It has been my goal from the start to contain ISIS, and we have" .... the day before ISIS perpetrated the biggest attack against France since WW2.

Last edited:
Now for your reading pleasure on Breitbart....

"Obama Says That The Climate Change Conference Represents “An Act of Defiance That Proves Nothing Will Deter"

“In Some Ways, [Climate Change] Is Akin To The Problem of Terrorism and ISIL.”

"Obama Compares Planned Parenthood Shooting to Paris Attacks."

"Obama Says That Mass Shootings “Just [Don’t] Happen in Other Countries.”

....Read the rest on Breitbart.

**** They left out the STUPIDEST thing he said:

"It has been my goal from the start to contain ISIS, and we have" .... the day before ISIS perpetrated the biggest attack against France since WW2.

I opened this posting with the intention of defending Obama----afterall---he
is in a very bad position------virtually being persecuted..........

I GIVE UP!!!!! IT'S HOPELESS!!!!!!

YOU opened this thread?

Just like Obama, try to take credit for something good.... :p

YOU opened this thread?

Just like Obama, try to take credit for something good.... :p

I clicked on it------to see what the 8 things were------the words by Obama being
viciously attacked by evil people-------OK???

9. I can't wait to see that Leonardo Dicaprio/Bear rape scene. :lol:

So people pointing out the things Obama is saying are wrong and stupid are 'evil'? :lmao:

He should....the bear is supposed to be Putin, and De Caprio is supposed to be him (Obama)... :p

He should....the bear is supposed to be Putin, and De Caprio is supposed to be him (Obama)... :p

Oh, dear. If that is the case, Putin might have run of afoul of his own anti-homosexual propaganda laws. Perhaps he can request Pussy Riots' old cell? lol

Oh, dear. If that is the case, Putin might have run of afoul of his own anti-homosexual propaganda laws. Perhaps he can request Pussy Riots' old cell? lol
Only if you consider Obama a man...

I wonder if Putin has discussed his own issues with the AYATOILETS ?

help-isis-1.jpg

Only if you consider Obama a man...

I'll need to check his voter registration card from a genealogical website first before I can be sure. I want to cover all my bases.

Forum List

Back