Trump didn't say go back to their countries...and not come back!

Of course you heard that from a fake news outlet and since you're so feeble-minded and easily brainwashed you automatically believed it.

They were born in India, Ecuador, Nicaragua and Somalia, dope.

LOL...
Post it up, dope.
There are several female members of the congressional progressive caucus from shithole countries. Ilhan Omar is from Somalia, Debbie Mucarsel-Powell is from Ecuador, Norma Torres is from Guatemala and Pramila Jayapal is from India.

Dope.

Great. Now who is trump referencing?
Who do you think?

I just asked you that.
I already listed them, dope.

"before Trump announced his candidacy, Coulter thought her anti-immigration rhetoric would ruin her career. She worried Adios, America would flop and predicted television networks would ban her from the air for life. "I thought I would live under the Brooklyn Bridge," she said, looking back. "I knew it would be the end of my career."

What Trump DID SAY exactly from the below tweets:
Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"! Then come back and show us how it is done!

Where is it racist for Trump to ask these people that complain about the USA to go back to their home countries OR states where they came from and fix their countries or states AND they be critical.
I guess what Trump is telling them what the Bible verse
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Matthew 7:5.
In other words ladies before you complain about the USA go back to your countries/states and fix them first!

View attachment 269450
But except for Omar, they are from the US! Actually, I think that IS what they are trying to do....
How we talk, out accents (Boston, southern, northern, New York,) all white Americans. Look out your window whites built that, look at our laws.. whites.. it’s our country

Good......We're getting closer to the truth of this discussion.

So you're conceeding that Trump's intentions with his statements are based on white supremacist ideals?
Trump didn't say anything about race, jackass.
Sure.....:thup:
They all just happen to be women of color that he's telling to go back where they came from.
Why can’t you treat them as equal?
LOL...
When didn't I?
It's Trump who's telling them to beat it.
He’s taking to them like they talk to him.. freedom. Equality

Americans—at least really stupid Americans like Jebe Bush—believe the natural state of the world is to have individual self-determination, human rights, the rule of law, and a robust democratic economy...In fact, the natural state of the world is Darfur. The freakish aberration is America and the rest of the Anglo-Saxon world

Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"! Then come back and show us how it is done!

Where is it racist for Trump to ask these people that complain about the USA to go back to their home countries OR states where they came from and fix their countries or states AND they be critical.
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Matthew 7:5.
In other words ladies before you complain about the USA go back to your countries/states and fix them first!

View attachment 269450

So trump is now saying the USA is broke and crime infested.

Three of those four women were born and raised right here in the good old USA.

So when he says their countries are broken and crime infested, he's saying that the USA is broken and crime infested.

Sounds like trump doesn't have much of anything nice to say about the nation he's supposed to be leading.

You support him and try to make excuses for his hate and division.

Trump equates us with that giant shit hole, Russia.

View attachment 269450

So when he says their countries are broken and crime infested, he's saying that the USA is broken and crime infested.

Sounds like trump doesn't have much of anything nice to say about the nation he's supposed to be leading.

He is saying Dem Tard Dem Nazi Polcies turn Everything in to a Shit Hole, which includes your Own Dem Tard Shit Hole that you currently live in.

it's amazing you can post on THE USMB with one hand while holding your nose with that other.

View attachment 269450

Apparently you know way too much about Russia

They're Americans, dope.
No they aren’t

LOL...

What are they?
They call them selves Latin American or African American, one wasn’t born here
So where do natural born Americans "return" to?
What are you not getting? None of the four are white. Trump and gop believe they should go back to where they came from. Have you heard ANY republican denouncing Trump? Of course not. If and politician doesn't believe the four need to get the fuck out, he/she better not say it if they want to run as a republican.

which of the four are "not white" (I am not sure who the "four" are---but
lately ANYONE can claim "person of color" status) In the past SPANISH persons were "white" -----Latin americans INCLUDE---native americans and also SUGAR AND RUM slaves-----so they are largely MIXED. In the past "arabs" were largely "white" ----muhummad is so described in the Koran. But they ran the slave business for more than 4000 years----so they got MIXED. I am a jew------so ???? I am of UNDETERMINED RACE (but very prone to sunburn) So what races are the FOUR----for that matter WHO ARE THE FOUR?

View attachment 269450

But compared to you, knowledge on any subject would be way too much.

"But he's a killer," O'Reilly said to Trump.

"There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?" Trump replied.

View attachment 269450

All but one were born in the US, dope.
:trolls:

Trump's opposition to immigration is being driven by "cultural" rather than "racial" reasons; in short, he believes Latino and Muslim immigrants come from countries with cultures that advocate rape, murder, homophobia, and drug use, and therefore pose a threat to both US security and America's cultural identity. In practice, of course, Trump's ideas are vaguely racial—and as some liberal commentators have argued, outwardly racist—calling for the preservation of American culture as defined by decidedly white British and Dutch settlers.

View attachment 269450

We have a lot of congress people born outside the US, dope.

List of foreign-born United States politicians - Wikipedia

Trump's tweets are focused on four people, dope. Three of whom are natural born Americans.

how do you know to what ethnicity they have DECIDED to adhere----
if one can claim a race of choice------why not an ethnicity of choice?

Only Omar is a naturalized citizen, dope.

so?
LOL...Derp...
So what country do natural born Americans "return" to, dope?
Africa. All of them. And mexico for the rest.

None of them have the balls to say what they really want to say. The dance around it with dopey arguments but will never say what you just said. That would betray their racist intentions.
Exactly. For the media and public figures, there are only two options. 1) Be like Fox and say "The President was in fine joking mode today." 2) Not say anything. Because if they chose door 3, it bites them in the ass - if like Graham you previously called AOC a communist (which she isn't and I don't like her even a little) Trump grabs on to the out of context comment and says "See Graham agrees with me that they need to get the fuck out and go home."

But TRUMP never said "go home and don't come back!

He said exactly this and I'm shouting now because that's the only way to get you idiots attention!!!
He said:
Why don't the go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it sit done"

Immigration is never going to affect George Soros or Rupert Murdoch or Megyn Kelly or Rachel Maddow—it's not coming to their neighborhoods

They don't know anybody who lost a job because of a bad trade deal. They don't know any steelworkers, coal miners, and they don't particularly care.

LOL...Derp...
So what country do natural born Americans "return" to, dope?
Africa. All of them. And mexico for the rest.

None of them have the balls to say what they really want to say. The dance around it with dopey arguments but will never say what you just said. That would betray their racist intentions.
Exactly. For the media and public figures, there are only two options. 1) Be like Fox and say "The President was in fine joking mode today." 2) Not say anything. Because if they chose door 3, it bites them in the ass - if like Graham you previously called AOC a communist (which she isn't and I don't like her even a little) Trump grabs on to the out of context comment and says "See Graham agrees with me that they need to get the fuck out and go home."

But TRUMP never said "go home and don't come back!

He said exactly this and I'm shouting now because that's the only way to get you idiots attention!!!
He said:
Why don't the go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it sit done"

so ? maybe he was referring to FAMILY HERITAGE place. When I was a kid------lots of people were called IRISH who had never seen
that country. ------Lots ITALIAN etc etc The Italians still favored
sausage and peppers-------having never seen Sicily. Lots still knew how to speak Italian. In the USA even as a kid I knew other kids who spoke Spanish at home----having never been in Spain or South America----and even ate fried plantains----they were called Spanish------(I was told not to call them Puerto Rican----not polite?????)

Immigration is never going to affect George Soros or Rupert Murdoch or Megyn Kelly or Rachel Maddow—it's not coming to their neighborhoods

They don't know anybody who lost a job because of a bad trade deal. They don't know any steelworkers, coal miners, and they don't particularly care.

does not have to come to the neighborhood to KNOW. In my town ----there were no Chinese or Japanese-----so------back then---not even a single southeast asian

View attachment 269450

But compared to you, knowledge on any subject would be way too much.

"But he's a killer," O'Reilly said to Trump.

"There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?" Trump replied.

Russia will never be as good As America

And Hillary Clinton will Never Be President.

The Only Candidate in US History that The FBI said was TOO DUMB TO KNOW SHE WAS A CRIMINAL, and therefore TOO DUMB TO BE PRESIDENT.

View attachment 269450

We have a lot of congress people born outside the US, dope.

List of foreign-born United States politicians - Wikipedia

Trump's tweets are focused on four people, dope. Three of whom are natural born Americans.
Where did you get the number 4 from, dope?

View attachment 269450

and?
What country do native born Americans "return" to, dope?
What makes you think hes talking about native born Americans? :cuckoo:

Derp......
Who's he referencing. Clear it up, professor
Obviously Ilhan Omar.

Forum List

Back