Trump deserved to be impeached twice

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
It's odd I can't think of any reason why he should have been impeached at all. Oh, yeah the Jan 6th incitement...wait, its matter of opinion. Wait , didn't Democrats and their handmaidens, the so called "mass media" actually incite race riots with false and misleading information for months? Remind me what Trump did?

tenor.gif

He beat Hildabeest and made them all look like the fools that they are.

Can't have that.
Imagine being a total clown for 4 years that dresses in clothes with pictures of a President, flies flags with pictures and quotes of that President, considers him a savior sent by a higher power, makes your entire identity revolve around your absolute willingness to die for, ultimately, a politician of all things, then you go and call other people fools

He beat Hildabeest and made them all look like the fools that they are.

Can't have that.
Imagine being a total clown for 4 years that dresses in clothes with pictures of a President, flies flags with pictures and quotes of that President, considers him a savior sent by a higher power, makes your entire identity revolve around your absolute willingness to die for, ultimately, a politician of all things, then you go and call other people fools
Go play on the freeway butthead.

• Banned
Lets start this off again: What did Trump Really do to deserve impeachment? Again, with facts. Not a few little cherry picked little things you didn't like, what actual provable (not theoretically or in your opinion) high actual crimes and misdemeanors did Trump actually COMMIT? What? I am seeing cities for months being burn down and they weren't weren't mostly peaceful Trump supporters...

• Banned
This second impeachment effort is sending a message, just how childish and vindictive the democrats are. (its why I left them) After burning down our cities and trying to shut down anyone that disagrees with them as "hate speech", after the fruitless first effort, who DO they represent?

The object of impeaching Trump twice and his constant legal harassment that will continue for years is to make DAMN sure another Trump never comes out of the woodwork and wins the presidency for the people again.

Only acceptable members of our wonderful, corrupt political establishment get to be president of this nation. Sleepy Joe, owned by the Chinese, is a perfect example of what our president should be according to our political establishment.

AND NEVER FORGET IT.

It's odd I can't think of any reason why he should have been impeached at all. Oh, yeah the Jan 6th incitement...wait, its matter of opinion. Wait , didn't Democrats and their handmaidens, the so called "mass media" actually incite race riots with false and misleading information for months? Remind me what Trump did?
Hey dummy. Even dolt AOC said she was getting texts a week before...lol....Did she tell Nancy????...lolol

Did Nancy inspire this??...lol............What a fucking dumbass you are.

The object of impeaching Trump twice and his constant legal harassment that will continue for years is to make DAMN sure another Trump never comes out of the woodwork and wins the presidency for the people again.

Only acceptable members of our wonderful, corrupt political establishment get to be president of this nation. Sleepy Joe, owned by the Chinese, is a perfect example of what our president should be according to our political establishment.

AND NEVER FORGET IT.
They'll never stop him. Me thinks they have a few surprises coming up.

Not WHAT again? Really? Lets beat a dead horse twice, because THAT will fix everything? Seems that is the entire Democrat's logic here. Now, explain to me all the lies that led up to and incited riots by the Democrats? That was A-Ok?
You can't impeach a prez who is no longer prez. GD woman, you got a brain cell working in that hollow head.?

AND NEVER FORGET IT.
They'll never stop him. Me thinks they have a few surprises coming up.
Is that you, Q?

Not WHAT again? Really? Lets beat a dead horse twice, because THAT will fix everything? Seems that is the entire Democrat's logic here. Now, explain to me all the lies that led up to and incited riots by the Democrats? That was A-Ok?
Riots are ok but only when they are done at the right time.
Riots that result in bloody murder, theft not only of property, but peace of mind miss the forest for all the trees.

Yes, he needed to be impeached twice.

Haha

Personally, I riot every other first Tuesday of the month. But only when I can find my horns, firs, and crossbow.

Forum List

Back