Trump Derangement Syndrome is a Real Thing, folks

Very interesting. How long can you hold on to the illusion?

People can hold on to illusions that are supported by the mass media indefinately.

Even when Trump starts to deliver on his promises and the economy continues to improve and things level off, we will still have dunces going 'But what about Russia!'

trump-anxiety-derangement-syndrome1.jpg

How do these snowflakes survive videos like this one?

Hmm. That seems a little bit over the top worship to me. I don't like Trump that much. I'm just glad that it wasn't Hillary, and I don't fall for the "Russians are coming!" tactics. :D

Yeah, it is a troll video.

This one is too but more factual

That is actually pretty pathetic. These people are definitely suffering from PTDS. Wow. :ack-1:

Liberals are far too emotionally attached to their political opinions. That is what has led to this epidemic of Trump Derangement Syndrome. These people eat, sleep and dream Trump and not in a good way.

What is just astonishing to me is how insulated liberals are from reality.

They continue to use the universal 'we' as though they speak for everyone. Obviously they dont but they think this because itis everyone that they know and con no longer imagine that they are on the wrong side of history.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
So you have a whore, predator, and conman in the Oval Office and you still are not satisfied that we all don't worship his filth? This isn't "trump derangement syndrome," it's a desire to rescue our country from the gutter. Many of us Americans do not welcome rock-bottom filth in government.

So you have a whore, predator, and conman in the Oval Office and you still are not satisfied that we all don't worship his filth? This isn't "trump derangement syndrome," it's a desire to rescue our country from the gutter. Many of us Americans do not welcome rock-bottom filth in government.

Why didn't the filth bother you before? That is what politics is, a bunch of filthy rotten scoundrels, especially the establishment party members. Dirty rotten liars. The only difference between them and Trump is he doesn't lie so smoothly.

Forum List

Back