I am Sick to Death of the Elites Dishing Crap to People of Faith

This is an old barb of mine, especially when these arrogant elites are completely ignorant about the things they think that they know about.

So you think prayer is the answer to crazies killing people in church? I have no doubt it helped the victims families deal with their loss, but no, it didn't protect them from the murderer, and it won't protect the next batch of people ho are killed by someone who shouldn't have been allowed to have a gun.

Which is funny because I am so sick of Republicans pretending to be people of faith. No one of faith would cut children’s Healthcare or school lunches or daycare.
Only monsters would do such a thing.
No, Nimrod, only monsters would kill 20 million babies.

This is an old barb of mine, especially when these arrogant elites are completely ignorant about the things they think that they know about.

So you think prayer is the answer to crazies killing people in church? I have no doubt it helped the victims families deal with their loss, but no, it didn't protect them from the murderer, and it won't protect the next batch of people ho are killed by someone who shouldn't have been allowed to have a gun.

Which is funny because I am so sick of Republicans pretending to be people of faith. No one of faith would cut children’s Healthcare or school lunches or daycare.

tissue??

This is an old barb of mine, especially when these arrogant elites are completely ignorant about the things they think that they know about.]

Hmmm 'elite'?

Elite
a select part of a group that is superior to the rest in terms of ability or qualities.

I can see why you would be sick of people that are superior to you in ability or qualities.

What's funny is it's religious people that attack and want to take away the rights from anyone that isn't religious or choose a different path. The goddamn church for thousands of years were the goddamn elites throughout most of the world be it in the muslim world with islam or the pope in europe.

Only a truly free society doesn't allow religion to kill all that choose to disagree with it with the goddamn sword. Of course you don't know history jim as you have a first grade education so I wouldn't expect you to understand my point.

Last edited:

How often do we endure Self proclaimed Christians telling us how they are superior to those of us who do not believe in their fairy in the sky?

And then have to endure the same whiny snowflakes complaining how the people of the majority religion in the United States are such victims......

Perhaps if religious zealots didn't try to tell others what to do

Perhaps if religious zealots weren't science deniers

Perhaps if religious zealots stopped trying to turn the US into a theocracy.

It's not people of faith the so-called elites have a problem with. It's your trying to screw up our government and your expectation that you implement your beliefs into law

Just saying

Prime example of religious zealot who lies and needs to leave everyone else alone
Great argument there, airhead. If being stupid was a crime you would be in prison.

What's funny is it's religious people that attack and want to take away the rights from anyone that isn't religious or choose a different path. The goddamn church for thousands of years were the goddamn elites throughout most of the world be it in the muslim world with islam or the pope in europe.

Only a truly free society doesn't allow religion to kill all that choose to disagree with it with the goddamn sword. Of course you don't know history jim as you have a first grade education so I wouldn't expect you to understand my point.
upload_2017-12-19_1-11-27.jpeg

A society run by a government appears to kill people just as dead as any society based on religious beliefs.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I've probably read more of the bible then you jim so I aint against your worship of such...You know what I am against? The teaching of idiocy.

Do you realize the most of the founders of evolution and science were religious? So you saying that religious people can't accept evidence base thought is what I am against.

Texas has the highest maternity mortality rate of all the developed countries, and those are the people who voted for their politicians.

Yes Laura prayer is incapable of really doing anything. It may make you feel all warm inside, but its has done nothing. Oh hey Laura you are one of the elites, you make your living off your mouth and your stupid opinions.

Then perhaps people of faith need to stop dishing crap. Religious people constantly use their faith as a weapon for politics and to push their views on others. The only reason why there is a discussion about abortion in this country is because of religious people using their faith a a political weapon.

Religious folks constant support morally bankrupt politicians who wouldn’t know what was in the Bible if it punched them dead in the face.

People of faith in this country only care about their own faith and no one else’s.

They’re the biggest hypocrites in the country.

Forum List

Back