Trump demands presidential debates be limited to just Him and Hillary

It should be just he and she...but with the other losers calling her out on her honesty or lack of it will be fun to watch...

He probably means no moderator and in a steel cage.

Your GOP Candidate for President of the United States ladies and Gentlemen:

14460.jpg

Happy with your selection?

14460.jpg

To get on the stage, Johnson would need to poll at 15%. It was a joke. Trump really said it, but he has no clue as to the format his "campaign" agreed to.

14460.jpg

To get on the stage, Johnson would need to poll at 15%. It was a joke. Trump really said it, but he has no clue as to the format his "campaign" agreed to.

In fairness; the party agreed to it; not his campaign. These were hammered out long ago. But then again so was the Constitution and the duties of the President and he doesn’t know shit about it either.

I don't know why. Johnson would be far more likely to peel off votes from relatively sane democrats, than take any of Trumpenfurher's votes.

That is, if you buy into that zero-sum theory of elective politics.

I don't know why. Johnson would be far more likely to peel off votes from relatively sane democrats, than take any of Trumpenfurher's votes.

That is, if you buy into that zero-sum theory of elective politics.
I don't know where you got that from anything I posted. All I said Trump is a blowhard dumfock for saying he wanted to have the format limit the debate to him and Hillary

I don't know where you got that from anything I posted. All I said Trump is a blowhard dumfock for saying he wanted to have the format limit the debate to him and Hillary
I get that. But Johnson's political positions are far more in line with the blue dog democrats of days gone by, than they are with traditional republican philosophy.

If I were Trump, I'd be happy to have Johnson there to paint him as a more reasonable choice for democrats.

But that's just me.

Forum List

Back