Trump Defends Roy Moore, Citing Candidate’s Denial of Allegations

Time and time again we see deplorables that don’t know the basics about their fuhrer Trump. Now we see Bunctious not know basics about Moore while he’s supporting him.
I do not live in Alabama and do not support him...I support the notion of innocent until proven guilty...Big difference... have your daddy explain it to you.

Time and time again we see deplorables that don’t know the basics about their fuhrer Trump. Now we see Bunctious not know basics about Moore while he’s supporting him.
I do not live in Alabama and do not support him...I support the notion of innocent until proven guilty...Big difference... have your daddy explain it to you.
I gave you a direct challenge. Why you stalling?

In a court of law...time to take Moore to court so that applies
For what? a he said she said 40 year old case...not a chance in hell. No prosecutor in his or her right mind would do that.

it's a he said, against a she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said she said she said....

And the guy is still the one believed..... WOW!

things will continue to be shitty with harassment for girls and women, and they should expect it to never change with these scummy right wing men....

President Trump is a lowlife...can't get much lower than him but he proves it near every week, that he can even go lower than himself! :eek:

Bunctious said Moore doesn’t believe gays should be prosecuted ANY LONGER.
Im calling bullshit.
Time to step up.

O.J. also denied he did it.

Dumbfuck orange asshole...

WASHINGTON — President Trump defended Roy S. Moore, the Alabama Republican Senate candidate accused of sexual misconduct with minors, saying on Tuesday that Mr. Moore “totally denies” the allegations against him.

Mr. Trump said that Alabama voters should not support Doug Jones, the Democratic candidate running against Mr. Moore in a special election next month.

“We don’t need a liberal person in there, a Democrat, Jones,” Mr. Trump said. “I’ve looked at his record. It’s terrible on crime. It’s terrible on the border. It’s terrible on the military.”

Mr. Trump declined to say whether he would campaign for Mr. Moore in the final days before the election, adding that he would let reporters know next week about his plans. Asked by a reporter whether electing an accused child molester is better than electing a Democrat, Mr. Trump responded by saying that Mr. Moore denies the charges against him.

#PINO

gots to go

This is why i am okay that Trump won. Get ready folks, we are about to have new lamentation video.

O.J. also denied he did it.

Dumbfuck orange asshole...

WASHINGTON — President Trump defended Roy S. Moore, the Alabama Republican Senate candidate accused of sexual misconduct with minors, saying on Tuesday that Mr. Moore “totally denies” the allegations against him.

Mr. Trump said that Alabama voters should not support Doug Jones, the Democratic candidate running against Mr. Moore in a special election next month.

“We don’t need a liberal person in there, a Democrat, Jones,” Mr. Trump said. “I’ve looked at his record. It’s terrible on crime. It’s terrible on the border. It’s terrible on the military.”

Mr. Trump declined to say whether he would campaign for Mr. Moore in the final days before the election, adding that he would let reporters know next week about his plans. Asked by a reporter whether electing an accused child molester is better than electing a Democrat, Mr. Trump responded by saying that Mr. Moore denies the charges against him.

#PINO

gots to go

This is why i am okay that Trump won. Get ready folks, we are about to have new lamentation video.

Yeah. Damn the Constitution. Damn the environment. Just be happy trump made people cry.
Too sick for words..

Trump privately doubted Moore's female accusers
The president saw parallels between the Alabama candidate's situation and his own after the Access Hollywood video

President Donald Trump’s near-endorsement of Alabama Republican Roy Moore followed days of behind-the-scenes talks in which he vented about Moore’s accusers and expressed skepticism about their accounts.

During animated conversations with senior Republicans and White House aides, the president said he doubted the stories presented by Moore’s accusers and questioned why they were emerging now, just weeks before the election, according to two White House advisers and two other people familiar with the talks.

The White House advisers said the president drew parallels between Moore’s predicament and the one he faced just over a year ago when, during the final weeks of the 2016 campaign, Trump confronted a long line of women who accused him of harassment. He adamantly denied the claims.

The president’s private sentiments broke into the open Tuesday when Trump all but declared he believed Moore’s denials.

“Let me just tell you, Roy Moore denies it. That's all I can say. He denies it. And, by the way, he totally denies it,” Trump told reporters. Moore, 70, who has been accused of sexually pursuing — and in some cases assaulting — teenagers or young women when he was in his 30s.

As he departed Washington on Tuesday, Trump hinted that he was preparing to go all-in for the candidate.

Asked if he would campaign for the Alabama Republican, Trump responded: “I'll be letting you know next week.”

Trump privately doubted Moore's female accusers

trump and Moore are twin brothers

Forum List

Back