Trump Defended Murder Of Journalist By Saudi’s To Distract From Ivanka’s Disturbing Emails

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
John Bolton’s new book claims President Donald Trump defended Saudi Arabia’s grisly murder of a journalist to distract from daughter Ivanka Trump’s wrongdoing.

Ivanka Trump, a White House adviser, conducted government business from a private email account, according to public records obtained in 2017, but they’re getting fresh new attention after excerpts of Bolton’s book were reported in the media, reported the Huffington Post.

Will the House call for hearings? Using a private email account to conduct government business, is the height of treachery. Just ask Mike McCarthy.

John Bolton’s new book claims President Donald Trump defended Saudi Arabia’s grisly murder of a journalist to distract from daughter Ivanka Trump’s wrongdoing.

Ivanka Trump, a White House adviser, conducted government business from a private email account, according to public records obtained in 2017, but they’re getting fresh new attention after excerpts of Bolton’s book were reported in the media, reported the Huffington Post.

Will the House call for hearings? Using a private email account to conduct government business, is the height of treachery. Just ask Mike McCarthy.

Saudi Arabia didn't "murder" any one.

They apparently administered justice to Khashoggi, a Saudi subject, when Mr. Khashoggi was on Saudi territory. An internal affair, which seems likely to have taken place in compliance with Saudi law.

Journalist?

A member of the Muslim Brotherhood....
khashoggi-image-940x460.jpg

So Leftists are a fan of John Bolton now? Leftists having another Love-In with another Neo-Conservative ala John McCain. Whatever.

So Leftists are a fan of John Bolton now? Leftists having another Love-In with another Neo-Conservative ala John McCain. Whatever.
Trump seems to be scared of him so it’s good enough to at least hear the man out.

Trump seems to be scared of him so it’s good enough to at least hear the man out.

The Leftists now ONLY like John Bolton because he's turned on Trump and you know WHY the Neo-Conservative POS John Bolton has turned on Trump? Because Trump would not start a bombing war with China, North Korea and Iran that's why. John Bolton is a psychopath and a Warmonger of the most EXTREME order IF John Bolton would have had HIS way this world would be long into WWIII and this time using tactical nukes. He's a complete psychopath and I PRAY that he dies very soon and is returned to Hell where his ilk where spawned.

Leftists would LITERALLY get into bed with The Devil....oh wait, I forgot, they already did YEARS ago.

The Leftists now ONLY like John Bolton because he's turned on Trump and you know WHY the Neo-Conservative POS John Bolton has turned on Trump? Because Trump would not start a bombing war with China, North Korea and Iran that's why. John Bolton is a psychopath and a Warmonger of the most EXTREME order IF John Bolton would have had HIS way this world would be long into WWIII and this time using tactical nukes. He's a complete psychopath and I PRAY that he dies very soon and is returned to Hell where his ilk where spawned.

Leftists would LITERALLY get into bed with The Devil....oh wait, I forgot, they already did YEARS ago.

I don’t know any “leftist” that likes Bolton. Most that I’ve seen are pissed because he was too cowardly to testify.

But you’re merely coming up with rationalizations to ignore him. Making up excuses so that you don’t have to accept what we all know to be true. That Trump is clueless, corrupt and unfit for office.

I don’t know any “leftist” that likes Bolton. Most that I’ve seen are pissed because he was too cowardly to testify.

But you’re merely coming up with rationalizations to ignore him. Making up excuses so that you don’t have to accept what we all know to be true. That Trump is clueless, corrupt and unfit for office.

Bolton wasn't "too cowardly" to testify at all. The libs never brought his proposed testimony through the courts to even see if he was ALLOWEd to testify.

Further, I don't think there was ever any reason to think that Bolton knew anything that would prove President Trump guilty of a dam thing.

Bolton wasn't "too cowardly" to testify at all. The libs never brought his proposed testimony through the courts to even see if he was ALLOWEd to testify.

Further, I don't think there was ever any reason to think that Bolton knew anything that would prove President Trump guilty of a dam thing.
Of course Bolton was allowed to testify. There is no law preventing him from testifying. No court case was necessary to tell him that.

Plenty of people from Trump’s administration testified against his wishes. Bolton just couldn’t get the courage to do so.

barry spied on journalists
yet this is considered serious stuff???? LOL

Of course Bolton was allowed to testify. There is no law preventing him from testifying. No court case was necessary to tell him that.

Plenty of people from Trump’s administration testified against his wishes. Bolton just couldn’t get the courage to do so.

The folks from the Trump Administration that "testified" , folks like Kent and Taylor, only testified as to their opinions about hearsay they heard. Really not "testimony " at all. They were petulant that they were "out of the loop" as far as policy and weren't being told a dam thing.

No one would have gone to the committee and lied about President Trump, and neither would Bolton, as Trump fights back.

It is just laugh out loud funny how the left delude themselves with their little mental gymnastics. They hated Bolton he was the anathema of everything. Supposedly he lied everytime he spoke. But now that he wants to trash Trump he has become a saint, every word is gospel.
If someone had come out with this type of book about 44 they would have been screaming and calling for the guy to be crucified and burned.

The folks from the Trump Administration that "testified" , folks like Kent and Taylor, only testified as to their opinions about hearsay they heard. Really not "testimony " at all. They were petulant that they were "out of the loop" as far as policy and weren't being told a dam thing.

No one would have gone to the committee and lied about President Trump, and neither would Bolton, as Trump fights back.
Sounds both factually incorrect and irrelevant even if it were.

There is no law preventing Bolton from testifying if he so chose.

Don't forget about their loans to Baby Jared and his WhatsApp conversations with his buddy the murderous boy prince.

So what was disturbing about Ivanka's email? Didn't see a word about it in the OP. Was your title a lie?

Forum List

Back