Trump declares that Romney isn't welcome in his bunker!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:abgg2q.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Furious at Mitt Romney for participating in a Black Lives Matter march, Donald J. Trump declared on Monday that the Utah senator is “not welcome in my bunker.”​
“Mitt Romney thinks he’s cute, first voting to impeach me and now marching,” Trump told reporters. “Well, I’ve got news for Mitt: his invitation to my bunker is hereby revoked.”​
Trump said that, because of his disloyalty, Romney “will never experience all that the best bunker in the world has to offer.”​
“There are luxury recliners, televisions as far as the eye can see, and a bottomless pit of snacks,” Trump boasted. “If Mitt could see what he’s missing, I’ll bet he’d rethink some of the cute things he’s done.”​
Trump said that he was reviewing the behavior of other officials, such as Defense Secretary Mark Esper, to determine whether they will retain their bunker privileges.​
“I’m not sure Esper is bunker material either,” he mused.​
Concluding his remarks, Trump said that there will be a photo of Romney at the entrance to the bunker in order to enable the Secret Service to bar the Utah senator, should he try to gain admission.​
“Sorry, Mitt,” Trump sneered. “People like you don’t belong in a bunker. I do.”​

Well, Mitt Romney isn't welcome in my bunker either.

1591717025456.png

:abgg2q.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Furious at Mitt Romney for participating in a Black Lives Matter march, Donald J. Trump declared on Monday that the Utah senator is “not welcome in my bunker.”​
“Mitt Romney thinks he’s cute, first voting to impeach me and now marching,” Trump told reporters. “Well, I’ve got news for Mitt: his invitation to my bunker is hereby revoked.”​
Trump said that, because of his disloyalty, Romney “will never experience all that the best bunker in the world has to offer.”​
“There are luxury recliners, televisions as far as the eye can see, and a bottomless pit of snacks,” Trump boasted. “If Mitt could see what he’s missing, I’ll bet he’d rethink some of the cute things he’s done.”​
Trump said that he was reviewing the behavior of other officials, such as Defense Secretary Mark Esper, to determine whether they will retain their bunker privileges.​
“I’m not sure Esper is bunker material either,” he mused.​
Concluding his remarks, Trump said that there will be a photo of Romney at the entrance to the bunker in order to enable the Secret Service to bar the Utah senator, should he try to gain admission.​
“Sorry, Mitt,” Trump sneered. “People like you don’t belong in a bunker. I do.”​

Why would he want a traitor pos in his bunker? Trump's right and also people like you should be locked up.

I don't know what the hell the normally intelligent people of Utah were thinking electing that idiot to the Senate.

I don't know what the hell the normally intelligent people of Utah were thinking electing that idiot to the Senate.
Because he's Mormon....They'd vote for Beelzebub himself if he carried the (LDS) next to his name.

I lived in a predominately Mormon community for seven years. I know exactly what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back