Trump declares eight year assault on second amendment over

He is a crazy man. Reagan was no better. Anything for the almighty vote.

No...we are talking about Republicans...the ones who will allow blacks and hispanics to die in democrat controlled voting districts are the democrats, not republicans.....

1. House Republicans move to scrap Obama rule on gun background ...
    www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/02/house-republicans...Proxy Highlight

Republicans are employing a rarely-used tool to roll back some of the rules issued in the ... Those with mental disorders ...the word disorder ..which means their brains are not wired .... Liberals want to disarm America so they can take over. ..... We have way too many gun laws on the books now, get rid of at least half or more.

You mean this thing.

That thing would have said I can't have a gun, because I have synesthesia. Same fucking argument that had me locked up in a padded fucking room for part of my childhood; because apparently the girl who thought she was a fucking unicorn was "dangerous" to others... It's not even that I have a desire to have a gun, I don't particularly, but it is supposed to be my right to do so.

Any and all gun shootings from now on are on Trump and the GOP.

Beginning most notably with Alexandre Bissonnette, a big Rump fan.

Shit for brains.......Alexandre Bissonnette was killed in fucking Canada...the land of gun control.....you fucking half wit....

Shit for brains..... Alexandre Bissonnette is alive and perfectly well, waiting for his trial for his mass shooting gun attack in a mosque, because there were Muslims there and he figured it was a way he could personally punctuate the rhetoric of his hero-Rump .... you fucking quarter wit....

Asswipe.....please....blame Trump and the NRA for a shooting in Canada, moron....

Quebec City mosque shooting - Wikipedia

A mass shooting occurred on the evening of January 29, 2017, at the Islamic Cultural Centre of Quebec City, a mosque in the Sainte-Foy neighbourhood of Quebec City, Canada.

Asswipe..... I just blamed Bisssonnette. And who is Bissonnnette?

>> The suspect in the shooting at a Quebec City mosque was known as an Internet troll who frequently voiced his support for President Donald Trump online.

Alexandre Bissonnette, 27, who is the suspect in the Islamic Cultural Center of Quebec shooting that left six people dead and 19 others injured, was known among the city's activist circles for making Facebook comments in support of extreme-right-wing and nationalistic views, the Globe and Mail reported on Monday.

Inspired by French nationalist leader Marine Le Pen, Bissonnette began clashing with others online by attacking refugees and writing of his support for Le Pen and Trump, according to the Globe and Mail.

Bissonnette on Monday was charged with six counts of first-degree murder and five counts of attempted murder in the Sunday shooting, which Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called an act of terror against Muslims.

François Deschamps, the leader of a local organization that works with refugees and immigrants, said Bissonnette often trolled the group's Facebook page and also targeted feminist groups, according to La Presse.

"He was someone who made frequent extreme comments in social media denigrating refugees and feminism," he told the Globe and Mail. "It wasn't outright hate, rather part of this new nationalist conservative identity movement that is more intolerant than hateful." << --- Time

Oh by the way that's a source link from your own Wiki link. From the part that reads,
>> People who knew him said he had expressed support for Marine Le Pen and Donald Trump,[31][30][34] and had far-right, white nationalist, and anti-Muslim views. <<​

Your own link.

In Canada....asswipe....where you assholes keep telling us they have gun control....

I have never claimed "Canada has gun control". I have never claimed anywhere has "gun control".

But go ahead ----- prove me wrong.... Asswipe.
I think he is aboot to eh hoser.

I think he'll be hunting in vain for a long time, eh?

Also known as "how do you keep a moron busy"....

On Friday, President Trump delivered a speech to the National Rifle Association at its 2017 Leadership Forum in Atlanta. This marks the first time a sitting president has done so since Ronald Reagan in 1983.
Triumphantly, Trump told the enthusiastic crowd, “The eight-year assault on your Second Amendment freedoms has come to a crashing end. You have a true friend and champion in the White House.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine that a President who won't try to strip the 2nd amendment rights like that POS loser Obama
“You came through for me, and I am going to come through for you.”

what

wait

hold the presses

you mean a 9th district judge has not

ruled against that statement Trump made

--LOL

Any and all gun shootings from now on are on Trump and the GOP.

Shit for brains.......Alexandre Bissonnette was killed in fucking Canada...the land of gun control.....you fucking half wit....

Shit for brains..... Alexandre Bissonnette is alive and perfectly well, waiting for his trial for his mass shooting gun attack in a mosque, because there were Muslims there and he figured it was a way he could personally punctuate the rhetoric of his hero-Rump .... you fucking quarter wit....

Asswipe.....please....blame Trump and the NRA for a shooting in Canada, moron....

A mass shooting occurred on the evening of January 29, 2017, at the Islamic Cultural Centre of Quebec City, a mosque in the Sainte-Foy neighbourhood of Quebec City, Canada.

>> The suspect in the shooting at a Quebec City mosque was known as an Internet troll who frequently voiced his support for President Donald Trump online.

Alexandre Bissonnette, 27, who is the suspect in the Islamic Cultural Center of Quebec shooting that left six people dead and 19 others injured, was known among the city's activist circles for making Facebook comments in support of extreme-right-wing and nationalistic views, the Globe and Mail reported on Monday.

Inspired by French nationalist leader Marine Le Pen, Bissonnette began clashing with others online by attacking refugees and writing of his support for Le Pen and Trump, according to the Globe and Mail.

Bissonnette on Monday was charged with six counts of first-degree murder and five counts of attempted murder in the Sunday shooting, which Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called an act of terror against Muslims.

François Deschamps, the leader of a local organization that works with refugees and immigrants, said Bissonnette often trolled the group's Facebook page and also targeted feminist groups, according to La Presse.

"He was someone who made frequent extreme comments in social media denigrating refugees and feminism," he told the Globe and Mail. "It wasn't outright hate, rather part of this new nationalist conservative identity movement that is more intolerant than hateful." << --- Time

And the morons blamed Trump and the NRA.....did they call for this to happen asswipe? Did they order supporters to do this...asswipe......

anti Trump morons have recieved money and training from actual democrat operatives to conduct violence at Trump rallies...as admitted to on video....bob craemer and scot foval, working for the Democrat National Committee, the Hilary campaign and barak obama........they actually push violence......Trump and the NRA support none of it....

You are fucking moron.

And the morons blamed Trump and the NRA.....did they call for this to happen asswipe? Did they order supporters to do this...asswipe......

anti Trump morons have recieved money and training from actual democrat operatives to conduct violence at Trump rallies...as admitted to on video....bob craemer and scot foval, working for the Democrat National Committee, the Hilary campaign and barak obama........they actually push violence......Trump and the NRA support none of it....

You are fucking moron.

Actual black lives matter supporters have murdered police officers here in the United States.......asswipe.....after black lives matter have called for killing police...

You are fucking moron.

Actual black lives matter supporters have murdered police officers here in the United States.......asswipe.....after black lives matter have called for killing police...

You just called yourself "asswipe". You know that, right?

How's that search for post 20 coming along? Feel free to use your computer in the noble quest to prove you're not really pulling it out of your ass.

Forum List

Back