pretty interesting speculation , NORK nuke may already be orbiting earth and ready for detonation

They can barely test a nuke and launch a short range rocket.
Launching one into orbit with their own tech? Extremely doubtful.

--------------------------------------------------- well Woolsey is smarter than me about these issues and i understand / heard that the norks have satelites in orbit circling the earth as i type this message . Seems to me that they could have a small nukes in the satelite . [who knows]

I think if they do they bought it from someone... Dude can't even launch.

On the plus side, at best his EMP could take out one satellite, it won't be enough to shut our eyes and ears.

--------------------------------------------------- well Woolsey is smarter than me about these issues and i understand / heard that the norks have satelites in orbit circling the earth as i type this message . Seems to me that they could have a small nukes in the satelite . [who knows]

They could, but chances are their nukes are too big/heavy to be launched into orbit on any rocket, let alone their tinfoil and chewing gum rockets.

On the plus side, at best his EMP could take out one satellite, it won't be enough to shut our eyes and ears.

The theory is that one triggered in orbit above the US would burn out our unshielded electronics and our power grid.

The theory is that one triggered in orbit above the US would burn out our unshielded electronics and our power grid.

/IF/ it could make it through atmosphere... hmmm that's a pretty big fucking nuke to take out America's power grid ya know. At best he might disrupt a main city, and that'll just be mostly an annoyance. Hell if he hits rural areas or say Alaska as a military target, they won't even blink. (Alaskan's be like "snort" I lost power longer during the Chinook of 2011 pip-squeak heh)

/IF/ it could make it through atmosphere... hmmm that's a pretty big fucking nuke to take out America's power grid ya know. At best he might disrupt a main city, and that'll just be mostly an annoyance. Hell if he hits rural areas or say Alaska as a military target, they won't even blink. (Alaskan's be like "snort" I lost power longer during the Chinook of 2011 pip-squeak heh)

The theory is it wouldn't have to be that big for the pulse to hit most of the US.
The atmosphere really isn't going to stop it.

--------------------------------------------------- yep , thats the theory , i think that its interesting , if i was kim why not try it .

-------------------------------- and , i believe the purpose is to set it off above the USA and set it off in space above the USA . Point is that Woolsey thinks that it may already be up there in space just orbiting and waiting till kim sets it off .

-------------------------------- and , i believe the purpose is to set it off above the USA and set it off in space above the USA . Point is that Woolsey thinks that it may already be up there in space just orbiting and waiting till kim sets it off .

That would be the purpose.
Tubby dwarf doesn't have the tech, nuke or orbital capability.

Forum List

Back