Trump declares DACA is dead. Blames Democrats

This is how thugs work.

They kidnap your child & then demand a ransom or they will kill your child. If you don't pay, they say you killed your own child.

This is how Trump works. This is his "art of the deal".

This is not negotiating because if you pay the ransom you don't really get anything that you did not have before.

If DACA dies, Trump killed it.

The stupid fucking lying POS Trump should grow a pair & admit it because the only person he is fooling would be a member of his white uneducated base.

"Wha wha wha I want my wall!!!!! wha wha wha"

Well he cant trust the democats......they make shit up....and you want him to deal...fuck those douchebags.......Dick Durbin is a fucktard.....
What was made up? Be specific.

We know that Trump end DACA & now he will allow it only if he gets his wall.

Those are facts.
And no one is arguing that.....what is your point with that statement?

This is how thugs work.

They kidnap your child & then demand a ransom or they will kill your child. If you don't pay, they say you killed your own child.

This is not negotiating because if you pay the ransom you don't really get anything that you did not have before.

The stupid fucking lying POS Trump should grow a pair & admit it because the only person he is fooling would be a member of his white uneducated base.

You are really one dumb fuck. DACA is illegal under current law, DAPA, it's twin, has already been declared unconstitutional. You want a new law, be prepared to compromise because there are many folks that just want the current law enforced. So stop pretending you have something, you don't, what you think you have is ILLEGAL.

ILLEGAL!!!! ILLEGAL!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

We know they are not here legally.

This post is about YOUR sghithole President's tactics and his lies.

He ran on protecting DACA.

WTF happened to that?

He campaigned on a solution, what do you not understand about "deferred action"? It's a TEMPORARY DELAY IN ACTION, Trump has offered his solution, if you don't like it feel free to reject it, but that temporary delay expires in March and the law takes over.

“They shouldn’t be very worried,” Trump said in an ABC News interview in January when asked how his policies would affect the Dreamers.

“They are here illegally. They shouldn’t be very worried. I do have a big heart. We’re going to take care of everybody."

Then he ended it.

Proof you can't trust the orange bastard.

This is how thugs work.

You are really one dumb fuck. DACA is illegal under current law, DAPA, it's twin, has already been declared unconstitutional. You want a new law, be prepared to compromise because there are many folks that just want the current law enforced. So stop pretending you have something, you don't, what you think you have is ILLEGAL.

WTF happened to that?

He campaigned on a solution, what do you not understand about "deferred action"? It's a TEMPORARY DELAY IN ACTION, Trump has offered his solution, if you don't like it feel free to reject it, but that temporary delay expires in March and the law takes over.

“They shouldn’t be very worried,” Trump said in an ABC News interview in January when asked how his policies would affect the Dreamers.

“They are here illegally. They shouldn’t be very worried. I do have a big heart. We’re going to take care of everybody."

Then he ended it.

Enforcing the law......you bastard!!

LOL!

This is how thugs work.

Maybe you fuckers should have negotiated in good faith instead of manufacturing another pretend "outrage".

This is how thugs work.

WTF happened to that?

Then he ended it.

Hey dumb ass, he ended it to preempt the courts from ending it and he gave congress a chance to address it. 26 States had already given notice they were going to challenge it in court, and after the precedent set on DAPA, the courts would have had no choice but to rule for the States. So stop the whining and accept reality, ever heard, elections have consequences? 30 State voted for the wall, Trump has a mandate, deal with it.

This is how thugs work.

WTF happened to that?

Then he ended it.

Durbin finished it, douchebag. The Dims aren't willing to compromise. They sold out DACA to keep their precious chain migration.
his is how thugs work.

Before the deal, the "kids" are illegal. They should go back.

Sounds good.

DACA made it so some would not be deported.

Only a fucking loser would blame the children for actions of their parents.

No one is blaming the children, now adults mostly, the children should be blaming their parents for putting them in this situation.

You are punishing the children for their parent's actions.

Yikes, wouldn't want to do that....send the parent's back too, wouldn't want to break up the family.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back