Trump declares DACA is dead. Blames Democrats

This is how thugs work.

They kidnap your child & then demand a ransom or they will kill your child. If you don't pay, they say you killed your own child.

This is how Trump works. This is his "art of the deal".

This is not negotiating because if you pay the ransom you don't really get anything that you did not have before.

If DACA dies, Trump killed it.

The stupid fucking lying POS Trump should grow a pair & admit it because the only person he is fooling would be a member of his white uneducated base.

"Wha wha wha I want my wall!!!!! wha wha wha"

Thugs?

You mean those who commit crime?

You mean those who enter the country illegally?

Yes, those need to be deported.

This is how thugs work.

They kidnap your child & then demand a ransom or they will kill your child. If you don't pay, they say you killed your own child.

This is not negotiating because if you pay the ransom you don't really get anything that you did not have before.

The stupid fucking lying POS Trump should grow a pair & admit it because the only person he is fooling would be a member of his white uneducated base.

You are really one dumb fuck. DACA is illegal under current law, DAPA, it's twin, has already been declared unconstitutional. You want a new law, be prepared to compromise because there are many folks that just want the current law enforced. So stop pretending you have something, you don't, what you think you have is ILLEGAL.

This is how thugs work.

Well he cant trust the democats......they make shit up....and you want him to deal...fuck those douchebags.......Dick Durbin is a fucktard.....
What was made up? Be specific.

We know that Trump end DACA & now he will allow it only if he gets his wall.

Those are facts.

30 States voted for that wall, that's a fact.

his is how thugs work.

Before the deal, the "kids" are illegal. They should go back.

Sounds good.

DACA made it so some would not be deported.

Only a fucking loser would blame the children for actions of their parents.

No one is blaming the children, now adults mostly, the children should be blaming their parents for putting them in this situation.

This is how thugs work.

Well he cant trust the democats......they make shit up....and you want him to deal...fuck those douchebags.......Dick Durbin is a fucktard.....

Those are facts.

Let them pay for it then, since obviously Mexico isn't.

his is how thugs work.

Sounds good.

No one is blaming the children, now adults mostly, the children should be blaming their parents for putting them in this situation.

You are punishing the children for their parent's actions.

This is how thugs work.

Those are facts.

Most voters did not.

Those that did were told Mexico was paying.

This is how thugs work.

Those are facts.

Mexico is already paying, did you miss Chrysler is moving truck production form Mexico to MI? More will follow.

This is how thugs work.

You are really one dumb fuck. DACA is illegal under current law, DAPA, it's twin, has already been declared unconstitutional. You want a new law, be prepared to compromise because there are many folks that just want the current law enforced. So stop pretending you have something, you don't, what you think you have is ILLEGAL.

ILLEGAL!!!! ILLEGAL!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

We know they are not here legally.

This post is about YOUR sghithole President's tactics and his lies.

He ran on protecting DACA.

WTF happened to that?

This is how thugs work.

Those are facts.

Mexico is already paying, did you miss Chrysler is moving truck production form Mexico to MI? More will follow.

I thought you whacktards hated Chrysler.

"OMG OMG OMG Let it go bankrupt" "Government motors OMG OMG OMG"

Now you love Chrysler?

his is how thugs work.

Sounds good.

Sometimes children are hurt by their parents criminal actions. That's life. I have no problem giving them legal status, but no citizenship, no sponsoring relatives including their criminal parents. Let the next generation be citizens.

This is how thugs work.

Thugs?

You mean those who commit crime?

You mean those who enter the country illegally?

Yes, those need to be deported.

No,,I was referring to the shithole thug you elected President. Fraud. Business cheat.

" I ended DACA & will throw them all out unless you give me my wall" A thug method.

Real leaders convince others they are correct thru their intellect.

ROUND EM UP, HEAD EM OUT>>>>>>>>>>>>

RAWHIDE!
emot-munch.gif

This is how thugs work.

ILLEGAL!!!! ILLEGAL!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

We know they are not here legally.

This post is about YOUR sghithole President's tactics and his lies.

He ran on protecting DACA.

WTF happened to that?

He campaigned on a solution, what do you not understand about "deferred action"? It's a TEMPORARY DELAY IN ACTION, Trump has offered his solution, if you don't like it feel free to reject it, but that temporary delay expires in March and the law takes over.

Those are facts.

I thought you whacktards hated Chrysler.

"OMG OMG OMG Let it go bankrupt" "Government motors OMG OMG OMG"

Now you love Chrysler?

I expressed no sentiment about Chrysler, I simply stated a fact.

his is how thugs work.

Sounds good.

Yikes, wouldn't want to do that....send the parent's back too, wouldn't want to break up the family.

This is how thugs work.

DACA sucks ass... plain and simple

his is how thugs work.

Sounds good.

The illegal aliens are being sent back to their home country.

This is how thugs work.

Those are facts.

OK, so Mexico just needs to send over a check for 19.5 Billion dollars instead of 20 then.

Forum List

Back