Trump declares DACA is dead. Blames Democrats

what will the insane T,rump say when Gov't gets shut down ?? What deal will he make then??
--------------------------------- he'll probably simply say that hey , the military is still working same as Border Patrol and thats really all thats needed Eddie .
Ya mean he won't blame Hillary or Obama? I know it'd hurt some dems BUT I look forwards to hearing republicans squeal

mostly , all i see is silly talk that he lies and i see no bad consequence for me or the USA by what TRUMP says Eddie . Lets see some of the lies in print , type his LIES for all to see and discuss . Just give me one or 2 or 3 substantial LIES to start Eddie .

mostly , all i see is silly talk that he lies and i see no bad consequence for me or the USA by what TRUMP says Eddie . Lets see some of the lies in print , type his LIES for all to see and discuss . Just give me one or 2 or 3 substantial LIES to start Eddie .
Obama is not a citizen and I have proof

OT Pay up TRUMP
At a rally back in March of 2016, Trump yelled, ā€œGet ā€™em out of here,ā€ referencing the peaceful protesters in the crowd, which then prompted his supporters to physically attack them. The protesters who were attacked brought suit against Trump and it looks like heā€™s finally going to have to pay for it ā€” in more ways than one.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCewIHE_qTt39EcXLrSk6nwg?sub_confirmation=1
Trumpā€™s lawyers have been using the free speech defense, but a Federal Judge isnā€™t buying it. Citing case law from 1960ā€™s student protests and race riots, Judge David Hale of Kentucky, rejected motions to dismiss the case and said that Trump did indeed cite violence at his rally.

It is plausible that Trumpā€™s direction to ā€˜get ā€™em out of hereā€™ advocated the use of force. Unlike the statements at issue in the cases cited by the Trump Defendants, ā€˜get ā€™em out of hereā€™ is stated in the imperative; it was an order, an instruction, a command.ā€

Trump craves the sound of people cheering him on, and no doubt probably enjoyed seeing his supporters attack people who were brave enough to show up and stand against him, so it wasnā€™t surprising when Trump denied wrongdoing of any sort and blamed it all on the ā€œbad dudesā€ who were protesting. In fact, that phrase became a regular mantra for Trump

Obama is not a citizen and I have proof
--------------------------------------------------- thats not a LIE , thats an OPINION . i think the same about 'hussein' Eddie .

This is how thugs work.

They kidnap your child & then demand a ransom or they will kill your child. If you don't pay, they say you killed your own child.

This is how Trump works. This is his "art of the deal".

This is not negotiating because if you pay the ransom you don't really get anything that you did not have before.

If DACA dies, Trump killed it.

The stupid fucking lying POS Trump should grow a pair & admit it because the only person he is fooling would be a member of his white uneducated base.

"Wha wha wha I want my wall!!!!! wha wha wha"

Well he cant trust the democats......they make shit up....and you want him to deal...fuck those douchebags.......Dick Durbin is a fucktard.....

Trump is, of coyrse, correct.

Again

he has reached out and offered to compromise.

but idiot leftists are nothing more than obstructionists

So I keep hearing the argument get rid of all the unauthorized immigrants, but after doing a lot of thinking and researching I have to ask, What happens when we have thrown them all out of the country? You guys that are in your 60's, 50's, 40's and even younger are not going to procreate enough to take up the slack of the economy down the road, therefore, resulting in a huge economic downfall in the future. I know most will not get past the heading of this website and if you don't it only shows your complete and utter ignorance.

Facts About Immigration and the U.S. Economy: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

This is how thugs work.

They kidnap your child & then demand a ransom or they will kill your child. If you don't pay, they say you killed your own child.

This is not negotiating because if you pay the ransom you don't really get anything that you did not have before.

The stupid fucking lying POS Trump should grow a pair & admit it because the only person he is fooling would be a member of his white uneducated base.

Well he cant trust the democats......they make shit up....and you want him to deal...fuck those douchebags.......Dick Durbin is a fucktard.....
What was made up? Be specific.

We know that Trump end DACA & now he will allow it only if he gets his wall.

Those are facts.

Trump is, of coyrse, correct.

Again

he has reached out and offered to compromise.

but idiot leftists are nothing more than obstructionists

His comprise: I'll give you back DACA if I get my wall.

This is how thugs work.

What was made up? Be specific.

We know that Trump end DACA & now he will allow it only if he gets his wall.

Those are facts.

Yes, he said that in an open meeting.....it was in his campaign.....but they also tend to make shit up.....which is why they didn't like the open meeting.....they couldn't say Trump said".....", so I would advise more of those. or tape the meeting

his is how thugs work.

Before the deal, the "kids" are illegal. They should go back.

Sounds good.

DACA made it so some would not be deported.

Only a fucking loser would blame the children for actions of their parents.

his is how thugs work.

Well you know, as Obama would put it. They can come along for the ride, but they will have to sit in the back. Obama pulled the same stuff on republicans, get used to it.

For you dumnasses, why didn't the Republicans give Trump his wall already?

because not all Republicans are for it.

He is fucking over Republicans & you people are too fucking stupid to get it.

He is using Mafia tactics. If the wall was such a great idea, he could convince lawmakers to vote for it.

his is how thugs work.

Well you know, as Obama would put it. They can come along for the ride, but they will have to sit in the back. Obama pulled the same stuff on republicans, get used to it.

For you dumnasses, why didn't the Republicans give Trump his wall already?

because not all Republicans are for it.

He is fucking over Republicans & you people are too fucking stupid to get it.

He is using Mafia tactics. If the wall was such a great idea, he could convince lawmakers to vote for it.
If daca is dead, good deal! The wall will come, just wait and see.

his is how thugs work.

Before the deal, the "kids" are illegal. They should go back.

Sounds good.

Only a fucking loser would blame the children for actions of their parents.

Yup.

And now we can deport them.

This is how thugs work.

1vhpes.jpg

Forum List

Back