Trump decides to remove national security adviser, and others may follow

How can you all not be alarmed that the turn over rate at the Whitehouse is worse than McDonald's?

You cant thank Kushner and Ivanka for the mess.....Bannon should have stayed and javanka should have went
Bannon is over in Europe stirring up white nationalism and proud to be called a racist. Glad he is out.

Another one bites the dust.

President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.
Trump promised to drain the swamp. Turns out that swamp seems to be his own staff.

For what we're going into hiring Bolton and putting Pompeo as SofS
makes big time sense.

We're going to the bargaining table with NK and we'll have to be steadfast
and deal from a position of strength.

You've got to be hawkish when dealing with the North Koreans and he's just put
two in place.

You want Kim believing that he denukes or we're going to war.
The meeting with North Korea should be interesting. Neither Trump nor Kim have any experience in this arena.

Trump is an utter fool for meeting with Kim at this time. We have no relations with NK and thus no people in Pyongyang. Trump has fired the South Korean Ambassador, the Secretary of State, and his National Security Adviser. In addition, the North Korea desk in the State Dept is vacant and both the State Dept and CIA have warned him about not having preliminary meetings. But Trump will be Trump.

makes big time sense.

two in place.

The meeting with North Korea should be interesting. Neither Trump nor Kim have any experience in this arena.

Trump is an utter fool for meeting with Kim at this time. We have no relations with NK and thus no people in Pyongyang. Trump has fired the South Korean Ambassador, the Secretary of State, and his National Security Adviser. In addition, the North Korea desk in the State Dept is vacant and both the State Dept and CIA have warned him about not having preliminary meetings. But Trump will be Trump.

You afraid it's going to turn out like Obama who was still over his head in international diplomacy after eight years in office?

This obviously isn't a standard to you. It's that you want a leftist in there. Stop lying and be honest

Another one bites the dust.

President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.
Trump promised to drain the swamp. Turns out that swamp seems to be his own staff.

How can you all not be alarmed that the turn over rate at the Whitehouse is worse than McDonald's?

You cant thank Kushner and Ivanka for the mess.....Bannon should have stayed and javanka should have went
Bannon is over in Europe stirring up white nationalism and proud to be called a racist. Glad he is out.

:link:

I always like when moderators troll threads. Going to the racism crap doesn't create discussion, it ends it.

You should give yourself a warning for trolling

It's not, hyperbole is a terrible argument. But I'm open to exploring it. Why is it alarming?
High turnover is never good in any job. Just when people get settled in and learn how shit works. Just when your counterparts get used to dealing with you. Just when you get a grip on your bosses expectations. You throw it all away and start anew.

Trump hand picked his cabinet. Now a year later he fires half of them. Indicates to me he wants a bunch of yes men rather than the plethora of opinions he CLAIMS to want.

There is no situation, where a man of trumps supposed caliber & wisdom, can pick a cabinet then a year later discover they were all wrong for the job.

It's crystal clear to me that he is looking for a rubber stamp for his ideas.

makes big time sense.

two in place.

You afraid it's going to turn out like Obama who was still over his head in international diplomacy after eight years in office?

This obviously isn't a standard to you. It's that you want a leftist in there. Stop lying and be honest
What the hell does Obama have to do with a Trump meeting with NK? Both Obama and Trump admitted that they had little experience in foreign affairs and would hire experienced people. Both did. The difference is Trump never takes advice from anyone. Which is why he maintains such dismal job approval ratings and most of our allies regard him as a fool. By comparison, 63% of Americans in hindsight say they approve of the way Obama handled his job and our allies regard him as a world leader.

Trump should go back to firing people on TV. He's never going to drain the swamp he's created in White House.

It's not, hyperbole is a terrible argument. But I'm open to exploring it. Why is it alarming?
High turnover is never good in any job. Just when people get settled in and learn how shit works. Just when your counterparts get used to dealing with you. Just when you get a grip on your bosses expectations. You throw it all away and start anew.

Trump hand picked his cabinet. Now a year later he fires half of them. Indicates to me he wants a bunch of yes men rather than the plethora of opinions he CLAIMS to want.

There is no situation, where a man of trumps supposed caliber & wisdom, can pick a cabinet then a year later discover they were all wrong for the job.

OK, so you have nothing but generic. I thought maybe you had a more specific point to make. Picking politicians to fill all jobs and sticking with them through corruption sure hasn't worked. I'm sure open to trying something else. You have no facts or rates to back it up. There is the generic rate he churns faster than Obama, but that's not a meaningful, specific statistic and Obama's staff sure sucked

The difference is Trump never takes advice from anyone

Ah, so in other words, waaahhhhh, I hate Trump. He's a meany pants. I hate him I hate him I hate him!!!

You're full of shit. When you want to talk about the real world instead of the Fantasy Island in your leftists authoritarian let me know. I don't know or care what your hallucinations think

OK, so you have nothing but generic. I thought maybe you had a more specific point to make. Picking politicians to fill all jobs and sticking with them through corruption sure hasn't worked. I'm sure open to trying something else. You have no facts or rates to back it up. There is the generic rate he churns faster than Obama, but that's not a meaningful, specific statistic and Obama's staff sure sucked
I've run a business for near 30 years. Trump has done the same even longer. ANY smart business man knows a high turnover rate leads to lower production & morale. It also lends itself to a lot of "learning on the job" which is a slow process.
There will always be a few bad apples that slip through the hiring process but Trump is over 40% turnover in his cabinet. That is ridiculous and could easily be a sign that the problems may very well stem from the oval office rather than all of those people HE HAND PICKED being bad for the job.

And I'm not going to debate this with you any further. I have an objective opinion and you have your head in the clouds.

I've run a business for near 30 years. Trump has done the same even longer. ANY smart business man knows a high turnover rate leads to lower production & morale. It also lends itself to a lot of "learning on the job" which is a slow process.
There will always be a few bad apples that slip through the hiring process but Trump is over 40% turnover in his cabinet. That is ridiculous and could easily be a sign that the problems may very well stem from the oval office rather than all of those people HE HAND PICKED being bad for the job.

And I'm not going to debate this with you any further. I have an objective opinion and you have your head in the clouds.

I agree. I've owned five businesses and spent my career in management and management consulting. Has Trump done that with his business? I find comparing that to the cabinet weak.

You need to be more specific to make a decent case about which specific turnover you find objectionable. He's obviously trying to figure out how to build his cabinet. I'd rather do some churning than stay with bad picks that didn't work.

And still, you've never given any actual statistics other than comparing him to Obama, who was an abject failure

I agree. I've owned five businesses and spent my career in management and management consulting. Has Trump done that with his business? I find comparing that to the cabinet weak.

You need to be more specific to make a decent case about which specific turnover you find objectionable. He's obviously trying to figure out how to build his cabinet. I'd rather do some churning than stay with bad picks that didn't work.

And still, you've never given any actual statistics other than comparing him to Obama, who was an abject failure
You find it weak? Lol

Trump himself bragged about his business acumen and said that was the special quality he was going to being to Washington.

Apparently he left it behind in Trump Tower...

And I didn't compare him to Obama, YOU DID.

FAILSAUCE

You find it weak? Lol

Trump himself bragged about his business acumen and said that was the special quality he was going to being to Washington.

Apparently he left it behind in Trump Tower...

Maybe you could provide some stats on how many appointments he's made and how much turnover he's had as a percentage.

Without that, yes, it's weak.

And as a business owner, do you stay with your hiring mistakes or deal with it?

Forum List

Back