Trump decides to remove national security adviser, and others may follow

If you can’t handle the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen.

I don’t have a problem with turnover.

Too long have bureacrats thought working for the Government was going to be a life of ease, and a way to enrich themselves at the expense of the people.

That’s what draining the swamp is all about.

Ridding the government of sloth, graft and corruption.

This is what The Left is really afraid of.

Last edited:
Another one bites the dust.

Trump decides to remove national security adviser, and others may follow

President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.
Weird how he is having such a hard time finding people to be "loyal" to him! A more rational human being might start to get a bit introspective, at this point. But not our boy Trump, no sir...

No one should be alarmed by the turnover.

There is a lot of competition for these positions and The President is going to eventually get the people he wants in every slot.

I don’t think he has an issue with firing people at all. It’s a welcome change from Obama allowing unaccountable criminals run our Government!

Last edited:
Bannon was right about everything
haha.... maybe "far right wing nut job"... but, "right"... oh man, put up the crack pipe, Cletus...

Here's some funny shit for you, my little Trumpkin:

Trump, 12 days ago: Trump hits Bush: Invading Iraq 'the single worst decision ever made'

Trump, today: About to hire John Bolton, the #1 global champion of the Iraq war, as his NSA

Fuck, are you people REALLY this stupid??????

Bannon was right about everything
haha.... maybe "far right wing nut job"... but, "right"... oh man, put up the crack pipe, Cletus...

Here's some funny shit for you, my little Trumpkin:

Trump, 12 days ago: Trump hits Bush: Invading Iraq 'the single worst decision ever made'

Trump, today: About to hire John Bolton, the #1 global champion of the Iraq war, as his NSA

Fuck, are you people REALLY this stupid??????

If Trump hires Bolton I trust his judgement 100%

Weird! Why? Clearly Trump does not, as he just inferred that Bolton was the #1 global champion of the single, worst decision ever made.

So, you really need to stop and think about this. I realize that hitching your wagons to Trump has turned your brains and ethics to tapioca. I get it, and i understand this doesn't (necessarily)make you evil or stupid. But you REALLY should attempt to seek out and arrive at some sort of moment of clarity, which should be to realize how completely bizarre, irregular, and , frankly, dangerous and damaging this chaos and pure dishonesty -- which comes from pure incompetence on the part of Trump -- is.

I wish you the best of luck in this attempt. I admit, I am not hopeful for you. Addiction is a powerful disease.

Weird! Why? Clearly Trump does not, as he just inferred that Bolton was the #1 global champion of the single, worst decision ever made.

So, you really need to stop and think about this. I realize that hitching your wagons to Trump has turned your brains and ethics to tapioca. I get it, and i understand this doesn't (necessarily)make you evil or stupid. But you REALLY need to come to some sort of moment of clarity and realize how completely bizarre, irregular, and , frankly, dangerous and damaging this chaos -- which comes from pure incompetence on the part of Trump -- is.

I wish you the best of luck in this attempt. I admit, I am not hopeful for you. Addiction is a powerful disease.

They still think Trump is going to magically MAWA.

Do you love America and America’s President?

If you don’t you should ask yourself why you root for America, and America’s President to fail, and why you place his every move under a microscope, for the sole purposes of criticizing his every action.

You are no friend of America or America’s President or America’s People.

Ah, the things Trumpkins tell themselves, while touching themselves at night in the dark....:bigbed:

Do you love America and Marrica’s President?

If you don’t you should ask yourself why you root for America
Because.... America is is a bigger idea than its individual Presidents? What a disturbing, purely Anti-American position for you to take, my little jackbooted friend. I guess that explains why you swung from Obama's scrote for 8 years, praising his every ... oh, wait, you mean you didn't do that? wow, add that layer of stupid to your lame little rant... please, go on, you are really making yourself seem smart!

So, you really need to stop and think about this. I realize that hitching your wagons to Trump has turned your brains and ethics to tapioca. I get it, and i understand this doesn't (necessarily)make you evil or stupid. But you REALLY should attempt to seek out and arrive at some sort of moment of clarity, which should be to realize how completely bizarre, irregular, and , frankly, dangerous and damaging this chaos and pure dishonesty -- which comes from pure incompetence on the part of Trump -- is.

Get a grip ya big baby

For what we're going into hiring Bolton and putting Pompeo as SofS
makes big time sense.

We're going to the bargaining table with NK and we'll have to be steadfast
and deal from a position of strength.

You've got to be hawkish when dealing with the North Koreans and he's just put
two in place.

You want Kim believing that he denukes or we're going to war.

Do you love America and America’s President?

If you don’t you should ask yourself why you root for America, and America’s President to fail, and why you place his every move under a microscope, for the sole purposes of criticizing his every action.

You are no friend of America or America’s President or America’s People.

Ah, the things Trumpkins tell themselves, while touching themselves at night in the dark....:bigbed:

Supporting America and supporting that obese orange fool are not the same thing.

Forum List

Back