Trump continues to lie about ‘election interference.’

But, as Monday's trial opening suggested, this trial is set to put Trump's fragile ego through a lengthy battering. It's hard to believe it — considering his ridiculous hair, hideous makeup and comically oversized suits — but by all accounts, Trump seems to actually believe he cuts an impressive figure.

He famously spent decades longing to be included in the ranks of Manhattan's social elite, imagining he had a "classiness" they were simply failing to see. As Elizabeth Spiers of the New York Times wrote last week, "The rich and powerful sometimes invited him to their parties, but behind his back they laughed at his coarse methods and his tacky aesthetic."
So, you judge people by their outward appearance like the color of their skins. I suppose now you hate Jews too because they are more white than black? Let me know when you are going to judge based on fact.

NY is the place that's prosecuted hundreds for the same crime as Trump.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...focused_on_trump_instead_of_street_crime.html
Your chinamasters are disappointed.
You have me confused with Hunter Biden, I’m just a old homebuilder
They don't pay you to be such an inept liar.
Where are my lies? Clinton was chasing skirts when he left kindergarten, who would want to sleep with Hillary?
You're embarrassing them with the poor quality of your lies.
😂 😆 😝

Let's wait until the "trial" is over and then hang him. The democrats showed how fair they are by not heading the investigation with Elizabeth Warren and calling it the Warren Commission, but apparently it is still a lone nut republican that is being handed some beltway style justice. Some things never change.
Trump was whining and lying again today about being ‘stuck’ in court while President Biden campaigns and ‘election interference.’

Trump is subject to appropriate, warranted, lawful prosecution the consequence of the crimes he committed, having nothing to do with ‘election interference’; Trump has only himself to blame for not being able to campaign.

Trump’s criminal prosecution is perfectly lawful and warranted – in no matter ‘election interference.’

Trump alone is responsible for the crimes he committed; Trump alone is responsible for time taken from campaigning; Trump has only himself to blame.

In fact, it’s Trump who is guilty of election interference.

‘Merchan understands that the core issue in the trial is not the payments made in October 2016 to an adult film star to conceal their alleged sexual relationship, but why Trump made them.

"Paying hush money by itself is not a crime," Eisen wrote. "The crime alleged in this case is felony document falsification, as the judge detailed. That requires intent to conceal, aid or commit another crime. Here, the prosecution alleges that the intent was to violate federal campaign finance laws and also the state statute prohibiting the 'unlawful influence' of an election — i.e., election interference."’

What a fucking crock of shit. Both the FEC and US Attorneys declined to take any action in the matter. Hell even Bragg declined to do anything until the commies in his office and the WH pressured him. Then Bragg started twisting and inventing law to come up with something. They may well get a conviction with a NYC jury, but at this point I'm really starting to doubt that. Either way it will never hold up on appeal, if that's required.

What did he give him? Go ahead and tell us. He would not allow Putin to sell oil to NATO countries. He kept the pipeline from Russia to Germany shut down. Trump drew a red line with Syria and unlike Obama-Biden, blew up Syria and Russian troops. He also shut down Iran's ability to sell their oil to fund the Muslim Brotherhood and their factions like Hamas and Hezbollah. Neither Russia nor Iran had the funds to wage these wars we saw during Obummer's reign and Bidendork's reign. Now, we see Hamas on college campuses in the U.S., in New York City and other liberal blue cities crying death to Israel and death to the U.S. Why? Because Bidendork has let these crazy foreign radicals into the U.S. southern boarder and now we have potential terrorist cells exploding inside the U.S. Way to go Democrats. And all this because you people (animals more like it) want to kill as many babies born and unborn as you can and call it women's choice. Liars!

The US started buying oil from Russia after he sanctioned Venezuela.

What a fucking crock of shit. Both the FEC and US Attorneys declined to take any action in the matter. Hell even Bragg declined to do anything until the commies in his office and the WH pressured him. Then Bragg started twisting and inventing law to come up with something. They may well get a conviction with a NYC jury, but at this point I'm really starting to doubt that. Either way it will never hold up on appeal, if that's required.

Trump speaks fondly of Al Capone?

New conspiracies.

Trump is making videos of himself. He's embarrassing and desperate.

Trump speaks fondly of Al Capone?

New conspiracies.

Trump is making videos of himself. He's embarrassing and desperate.

Wow, a campaign ad for xiden, great commie propaganda piece. I wonder if an in kind contribution form was filed with the FEC. I'm also curious why he didn't mention the freedom xiden is taking away from women and girls by forcing them to compete against men and boys. He's destroying the life long dreams of women with the stroke of a pen.

Which wasn’t released until after Hillary lost?
The FBI had it, you can be sure Comey, Page, McCabe, Strzok and the other FBI hacks tried to use it even though it was unverified.

1713979271506.png

Forum List

Back