Trump Considering Son-In-Law Jared Kushner For Next Chief Of Staff

5c12c732210000cc07caa332.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― Having run through his first choices for his chief of staff vacancy without any luck, President Donald Trump is considering his own son-in-law for the job.

Jared Kushner, the husband of Trump’s daughter Ivanka and already an official White House adviser, met with Trump Wednesday about the job, a top Republican close to the White House told HuffPost. He and two others close to Trump or the White House who confirmed Kushner’s interest in the position did so on condition of anonymity to discuss the president’s staffing considerations freely.

Kushner has been pushing his own candidacy with Trump, citing his work on a criminal justice reform package and a claimed ability to work with Democrats, one person said. “I don’t know why he thinks that, when the Democrats are mainly going to be coming after Trump,” the source said.

More: Trump Considering Son-In-Law Jared Kushner For Next Chief Of Staff

Gee, what could possibly go wrong with that? What do you think?

Better be some on the wings to take over after the Prince is indicted....
And his wife overcharging for rooms can get indicted too

I’m good with anyone Trump chooses. The man hasn’t let me down.
The man who got the job on the condition it was acting,once called trump a horrible human being Even the lying slob Christie turned it down
Once again.... I’m good with anyone Trump chooses. The man hasn’t let me down.
Not even this?
As the Trumps Dodged Taxes, Their Tenants Paid a Price

Jack Leitner outside the Beach Haven Apartments in Brooklyn. A tax scheme created by the Trumps, who owned the building, artificially inflated rent paid by him and thousands of other tenants.CreditJoshua Bright for The New York Times
merlin_147643749_03125ab6-5a1b-4a47-9438-9409b2a88180-articleLarge.jpg

Jack Leitner outside the Beach Haven Apartments in Brooklyn. A tax scheme created by the Trumps, who owned the building, artificially inflated rent paid by him and thousands of other tenants.CreditCreditJoshua Bright for The New York Times

By Russ Buettner and Susanne Craig

• Dec. 15, 2018
They were collateral damage as Donald J. Trump and his siblings dodged inheritance taxes and gained control of their father’s fortune: thousands of renters in an empire of unassuming red-brick buildings scattered across Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island.

Those buildings have been home to generations of strivers, municipal workers and newly arrived immigrants. When their regulated rents started rising more quickly in the 1990s, many tenants had no idea why. Some heard that the Trump family had spent millions on building improvements, but they remained suspicious.

“I’ve always thought there was something strange going on,” said Jack Leitner, who has lived in the Beach Haven Apartments in Coney Island, Brooklyn, for more than two decades. “But you have to have proof, and it’s an uphill battle.”

As it turned out, a hidden scam lurked behind the mysterious increases. In October, a New York Times investigation into the origins of Mr. Trump’s wealthrevealed, among its findings, that the future president and his siblings set up a phony business to pad the cost of nearly everything their father, the legendary builder Fred C. Trump, purchased for his buildings. The Trump children split that extra money.

I'll be the moonbats here would have had no issue with JFK appointing Bobby as his AG.

Just sayin'.
Yeah Bobby had no experience.......?

Bobby held an actual position of power. Chief of staff is a personal aide to the President, and not all Presidents have had one. If Trump wants someone he can trust implicitly as his aide, then fine.

Bobby had prosecutorial powers. Quite a big difference.

The man who got the job on the condition it was acting,once called trump a horrible human being Even the lying slob Christie turned it down
Not even this?

Jack Leitner outside the Beach Haven Apartments in Brooklyn. A tax scheme created by the Trumps, who owned the building, artificially inflated rent paid by him and thousands of other tenants.CreditJoshua Bright for The New York Times

Jack Leitner outside the Beach Haven Apartments in Brooklyn. A tax scheme created by the Trumps, who owned the building, artificially inflated rent paid by him and thousands of other tenants.CreditCreditJoshua Bright for The New York Times

• Dec. 15, 2018
They were collateral damage as Donald J. Trump and his siblings dodged inheritance taxes and gained control of their father’s fortune: thousands of renters in an empire of unassuming red-brick buildings scattered across Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island.

Those buildings have been home to generations of strivers, municipal workers and newly arrived immigrants. When their regulated rents started rising more quickly in the 1990s, many tenants had no idea why. Some heard that the Trump family had spent millions on building improvements, but they remained suspicious.

“I’ve always thought there was something strange going on,” said Jack Leitner, who has lived in the Beach Haven Apartments in Coney Island, Brooklyn, for more than two decades. “But you have to have proof, and it’s an uphill battle.”

As it turned out, a hidden scam lurked behind the mysterious increases. In October, a New York Times investigation into the origins of Mr. Trump’s wealthrevealed, among its findings, that the future president and his siblings set up a phony business to pad the cost of nearly everything their father, the legendary builder Fred C. Trump, purchased for his buildings. The Trump children split that extra money.
Not even that.

I’ve seen enough to know Trump is a good man. A man who is working hard to repair the damage corrupt/stupid politicians have done over the years.
I’ll be voting for him again in 2020.

Not even this?

• Dec. 15, 2018

Not even that.

I’ve seen enough to know Trump is a good man. A man who is working hard to repair the damage corrupt/stupid politicians have done over the years.
The MOST CORRUPT administration EVER in the USA.....and fool you twice shame on you

Not even this?

• Dec. 15, 2018

Not even that.

The MOST CORRUPT administration EVER in the USA.....and fool you twice shame on you
That’s funny coming from a guy who wanted hillary. lol

I'll be the moonbats here would have had no issue with JFK appointing Bobby as his AG.

Just sayin'.

Bobby held an actual position of power. Chief of staff is a personal aide to the President, and not all Presidents have had one. If Trump wants someone he can trust implicitly as his aide, then fine.

BIG difference between Bobby and Kirshner intellect too

Just sayin'.

There’s also a big difference between liberalism and sanity.

Just sayin'.

As if anyone but a blithering moonbat would take you as an authority on intelligence.

As if.

Not even this?

• Dec. 15, 2018

Not even that.

What's happening to trump is 10x worse than Benghazi and Email BS

Just sayin'.

There’s also a big difference between liberalism and sanity.
Come on Tycho the presidents son in law is just a grifter in training

Just sayin'.

As if anyone but a blithering moonbat would take you as an authority on intelligence.

As if.
Don't blame me if you can't see the difference and lol used to think you were one of the few intelligent folks here

Not even this?

• Dec. 15, 2018

Not even that.

Are you in competition with deanrd for the village idiot award?

Not even this?

• Dec. 15, 2018

Not even that.

Are you in competition with deanrd for the village idiot award?
Trump has done everything you wanted him to do and you have the nerve to call some one else the village idiot??

Forum List

Back