Trump Considering Son-In-Law Jared Kushner For Next Chief Of Staff

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5c12c732210000cc07caa332.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― Having run through his first choices for his chief of staff vacancy without any luck, President Donald Trump is considering his own son-in-law for the job.

Jared Kushner, the husband of Trump’s daughter Ivanka and already an official White House adviser, met with Trump Wednesday about the job, a top Republican close to the White House told HuffPost. He and two others close to Trump or the White House who confirmed Kushner’s interest in the position did so on condition of anonymity to discuss the president’s staffing considerations freely.

Kushner has been pushing his own candidacy with Trump, citing his work on a criminal justice reform package and a claimed ability to work with Democrats, one person said. “I don’t know why he thinks that, when the Democrats are mainly going to be coming after Trump,” the source said.

More: Trump Considering Son-In-Law Jared Kushner For Next Chief Of Staff

Gee, what could possibly go wrong with that? What do you think?

One source said....another source said....lmfao

So far he has been way more trustworthy than any of the GOP staff and appointees.

From the book “Fear” by Woodward, essentially the Trump family runs the west wing so its a natural fit. I would love to see Kushy put into a formal role so when he is eventually thrown under the bus and/or fired, it will lead to more turmoil for the blob.

Great idea. Do it Donald

5c12c732210000cc07caa332.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― Having run through his first choices for his chief of staff vacancy without any luck, President Donald Trump is considering his own son-in-law for the job.

Jared Kushner, the husband of Trump’s daughter Ivanka and already an official White House adviser, met with Trump Wednesday about the job, a top Republican close to the White House told HuffPost. He and two others close to Trump or the White House who confirmed Kushner’s interest in the position did so on condition of anonymity to discuss the president’s staffing considerations freely.

Kushner has been pushing his own candidacy with Trump, citing his work on a criminal justice reform package and a claimed ability to work with Democrats, one person said. “I don’t know why he thinks that, when the Democrats are mainly going to be coming after Trump,” the source said.

More: Trump Considering Son-In-Law Jared Kushner For Next Chief Of Staff

Gee, what could possibly go wrong with that? What do you think?

Donald Jr. for AG

From the book “Fear” by Woodward, essentially the Trump family runs the west wing so its a natural fit. I would love to see Kushy put into a formal role so when he is eventually thrown under the bus and/or fired, it will lead to more turmoil for the blob.

Great idea. Do it Donald
Woodward wrote a book?

This actually could be a very good idea. Jared Kushner is obviously quite close to President Trump and someone he actually trusts.

Great idea. Do it Donald
Woodward wrote a book?

Real little words so leftists could read it

"A top republican close to the White House told Huff Post". What are we to make of these anonymous, unverified alleged sources leaked to enemies of the Administration? Are they real?, Are they made up? Are they based on opinions generated by some idiot clerk appointed by Obama? Until sources are identified the blogs should remain in the category of fantasy.

Great idea. Do it Donald
Woodward wrote a book?

One more than you’ve read. LOL

Great idea. Do it Donald
Woodward wrote a book?

Yup it has words, it's not a picture book, so I'm not surprised Republicans have not heard of it.

Last edited:

Great idea. Do it Donald
Woodward wrote a book?

Conservative Nicole Wallace said trumps chief of staff is a job looking for a sucker.

At least he won’t have to lawyer up since he’s already lawyered up.

Forum List

Back