Trump Considering Son-In-Law Jared Kushner For Next Chief Of Staff

From the book “Fear” by Woodward, essentially the Trump family runs the west wing so its a natural fit. I would love to see Kushy put into a formal role so when he is eventually thrown under the bus and/or fired, it will lead to more turmoil for the blob.

Great idea. Do it Donald
Woodward wrote a book?

Real little words so leftists could read it
Conservative Nicole Wallace said trumps chief of staff is a job looking for a sucker.

At least he won’t have to lawyer up since he’s already lawyered up.
People don’t value the opinions of a schoolyard stalker. Just saying.

Fair enough...having brought peace to the Middle East, reformed the VA, solved the opioid crisis, modernised the computer systems in all federal agencies and developed the plan to upgrade US infrastructure he must have a bit of time on his hands now.

Fair enough...having brought peace to the Middle East, reformed the VA, solved the opioid crisis, modernised the computer systems in all federal agencies and developed the plan to upgrade US infrastructure he must have a bit of time on his hands now.

Apparently so.

5c12c732210000cc07caa332.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― Having run through his first choices for his chief of staff vacancy without any luck, President Donald Trump is considering his own son-in-law for the job.

Jared Kushner, the husband of Trump’s daughter Ivanka and already an official White House adviser, met with Trump Wednesday about the job, a top Republican close to the White House told HuffPost. He and two others close to Trump or the White House who confirmed Kushner’s interest in the position did so on condition of anonymity to discuss the president’s staffing considerations freely.

Kushner has been pushing his own candidacy with Trump, citing his work on a criminal justice reform package and a claimed ability to work with Democrats, one person said. “I don’t know why he thinks that, when the Democrats are mainly going to be coming after Trump,” the source said.

More: Trump Considering Son-In-Law Jared Kushner For Next Chief Of Staff

Gee, what could possibly go wrong with that? What do you think?

I think it's up to Trump.

WASHINGTON ― Having run through his first choices for his chief of staff vacancy without any luck, President Donald Trump is considering his own son-in-law for the job.

Jared Kushner, the husband of Trump’s daughter Ivanka and already an official White House adviser, met with Trump Wednesday about the job, a top Republican close to the White House told HuffPost. He and two others close to Trump or the White House who confirmed Kushner’s interest in the position did so on condition of anonymity to discuss the president’s staffing considerations freely.

Kushner has been pushing his own candidacy with Trump, citing his work on a criminal justice reform package and a claimed ability to work with Democrats, one person said. “I don’t know why he thinks that, when the Democrats are mainly going to be coming after Trump,” the source said.

Jerad Kushner is a well known liberal Democrat--:auiqs.jpg: I doubt Trump's base is going to real happy with that one.

Really I thought he was going to choose from his biggest fan base.

11darcy-fox2jpg-145a157c49ba81bc.jpg

"Ah yes, of course, it’s classic Republican “bootstrap” meritocracy: where the smartest, hardest-working, most fitting person for the job just so happens to be your son-in-law" - AOC

Jared doesn't want an actual job. It would get in the way of his fund raising efforts.

Friggin Chris Christie wouldn't even take the job BWAHAHAHAHA

Not to worry.

Trump found a stooge to ignore

Jared doesn't want an actual job. It would get in the way of his fund raising efforts.

Friggin Chris Christie wouldn't even take the job BWAHAHAHAHA

Not to worry.

Trump found a stooge to ignore
You mean the guy who called dump a horrible human being ?

Better be some on the wings to take over after the Prince is indicted....

The articles I saw called Mulvaney the "Acting Chief of Staff." Why is he only the "Acting" CoS?

Donald Jr. for AG

Refer to post #34 please....

I'll be the moonbats here would have had no issue with JFK appointing Bobby as his AG.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back