trump congratulates Kim Jong Un because

You are right, it is instead about ignoring BIDEN and his silly geriatric white supremacist patriarchy pathological lying fraudulent incompetent corrupt administration. It's just another a cheap shot Trump bashing orgy. I forgot, silly me. Abandon facts, all ye that enter here.
You Nativists are all alike.

He loves Dictators and hopes to be one some day. And MAGA wants him to be their god.

because....he has the FBI go after his political enemies and steals an election?

5q0qd2.jpg

“Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light.”​

― Groucho Marx
What? Biden is a pathological liar, lied about...damn, everything. Caused record inflation, jesus, abandoned billions of $ in afghanistan But you are worried about Trump. Why? WHY this fixation and circle jerk game, WHY? You name one thing Trump did, Biden did it worse. At yet here we are,

Silly boy.
And Biden got millions from China for no obvious reason after a Chinese spy balloon flew over. What did do Trump do that was as traitorous? WHAT? Allegations? We have the inflation and we saw the spy balloon. The Russian collusion thing was a Democrat hoax. Just pointing that out because it happened. Dems lie and Biden is pathological lair and a geriatric washed up has been.

And Biden got millions from China for no obvious reason after a Chinese spy balloon flew over. What did do Trump do that was as traitorous? WHAT? Allegations? We have the inflation and we saw the spy balloon. The Russian collusion thing was a Democrat hoax. Just pointing that out because it happened. Dems lie and Biden is pathological lair and a geriatric washed up has been.
Just put your vote in the right place and don't worry about those idiots. My wife is going through menopause and I just try to cope and be sympathetic and not take everything she says personally. The people you are speaking about remind me of the same madness. Hopefully, it's temporary. ;)

Trump plays foreign policy chess, and wins. You morons eat up everything that is going on now as long as someone tells you it is the right thing to do, all the while the shit is hitting the fan on every dimension.

Trump plays foreign policy chess, and wins.
Well, he's not a grand master by any means but at least he doesn't cheat. Biden hasn't won a game of tic-tac-toe since he was 19 ..... and he cheats profusely.
You morons eat up everything that is going on now as long as someone tells you it is the right thing to do, all the while the shit is hitting the fan on every dimension.
True-true!

He loves Dictators and hopes to be one some day. And MAGA wants him to be their god.
To be fair. Heads of State often have to do the politic thing and press the flesh of dictators.
But trumpy is a former head of state. It makes no difference what he says or does anymore.

What's bad about being diplomatic and trying to mend fences with adversaires?

Didn't cost Trump anything to congratulate Mr. Un, and this kind of goodwill is likely to help America and North Korea to build our relationship.

That's an argument you could expect from the left these days. Desperate times call for desperate posts.
You know it is true. He has already said Poootin is a genius. If reelected he will give Ukraine to Russia. Now he swoons over a murdering dictator in NK. AND YOU AGREE WITH HIM.

You know it is true. He has already said Poootin is a genius. If reelected he will give Ukraine to Russia. Now he swoons over a murdering dictator in NK. AND YOU AGREE WITH HIM.

It isn't up to the USA to "give Ukraine" to anyone.

To be fair. Heads of State often have to do the politic thing and press the flesh of dictators.
But trumpy is a former head of state. It makes no difference what he says or does anymore.
Except he is running for reelection. MDGA Make Dictators Great Again.

Forum List

Back