trump congratulates Kim Jong Un because

it’s true a lot of demafasict feel that way once he stopped donating to your party
struth is too stupid and boring to bother with. I’m “ignoring” him from here on out.

I will always be open to serious discussion with serious people, whether they are Republicans or Democrats or Independents, Conservatives or Liberals.

I am happy — when I have time — to discuss with MAGA Trump supporters who know how to engage respectfully and attempt to argue rationally. As I see it, even Trump supporters sometimes have good / interesting arguments and serious critiques of the status quo.

As a rule, however, except to make an important point of my own, I will not waste time with trolls — whatever their political views.

struth is too stupid and boring to bother with. I’m “ignoring” him from here on out.

I will always be open to serious discussion with serious people, whether they are Republicans or Democrats or Independents, Conservatives or Liberals.

I am happy — when I have time — to discuss with MAGA Trump supporters who know how to engage respectfully and attempt to argue rationally. As I see it, even Trump supporters sometimes have good / interesting arguments and serious critiques of the status quo.

As a rule, however — except to make an important point of my own — I will not waste time with trolls — whatever their political views.
it’s true you all loved him until he called you all out for your corruption

it’s true you all loved him until he called you all out for your corruption
This being the guy who paid $25million to settle a fraud case, who can't access public capital markets because he lost 1 billion of other people's money, whose chief financial officer was convicted of felony tax fraud, and whose auditor has disavowed 10 years of audited financial statements....
Is there a point to your question?

Yes....a rather obvious one.

Will this require a crayon?

This being the guy who paid $25million to settle a fraud case, who can't access public capital markets because he lost 1 billion of other people's money, whose chief financial officer was convicted of felony tax fraud, and whose auditor has disavowed 10 years of audited financial statements....

Yes....a rather obvious one.

Will this require a crayon?
what does a citizen settling a civil case have to do with inflation?!? hahah

Four years ago? Lefties must be desperate to keep their hatred of the former president on the front burner. How many times did we see the Klintons smooching with terrorist leader Yassir Arafat?

Four years ago? Lefties must be desperate to keep their hatred of the former president on the front burner. How many times did we see the Klintons smooching with terrorist leader Yassir Arafat?
trump loves him some Poooting and Un

19958879_10208100424942962_143466023485808442_n.jpg

I don't love any politician to

BDS....this thread isn't about President Biden.

BDS....this thread isn't about President Biden.
You are right, it is instead about ignoring BIDEN and his silly geriatric white supremacist patriarchy pathological lying fraudulent incompetent corrupt administration. It's just another a cheap shot Trump bashing orgy. I forgot, silly me. Abandon facts, all ye that enter here.

Forum List

Back