Trump confronts 2018's harsh political reality

J

I just wonder when the next DNCMSM inflamed LWNJ takes a gun and starts shooting Republicans.

I'm confused, buddy. Isn't that why you nutters say we need us some guns, because we need to shoot our government?

Except you guys say this when black guys win HONEST elections.
You are ALWAYS confused Joey.

The radical left committing violence is as natural as you picking your nose.
Says the always confused imbecile.

Watch him squirm.

Over the past few weeks — especially since Roy Moore's defeat — sources close to Trump say he's finally recognizing a harsh reality: If Republicans lose the House in 2018, it will pose an existential threat to his presidency, with endless investigations, legislative obstruction and a likely move toward impeachment.

"Oh, he gets it," a source who's recently spoke to Trump told me.
<more>
Yes, he's coming to the realization that Democrats will do ANYTHING to subvert the opposition and acquire power.

I hope he pounds every last Democrat crook into the ground.

The Republicans stopped Obama getting a Supreme Court justice. From that moment on, it's a fight to the death. You reap what you sow.

Right. Cause before that, the dems were reasonable....

upload_2018-1-3_9-26-24.jpeg

Cons will cut Social Security, not Democrats.
NO ONE is cutting Social Security.
Will GOP Cut Social Security And Medicare Before Or After The 2018 Election?

The headline above is a serious question. Assuming the Trump Family and Friends Tax Cut approved by the Senate by the Senate is enacted, big cuts to Social Security and Medicare will be the next target for the White House and congressional Republican leadership.

The only question is when.

Cons will cut Social Security, not Democrats.
NO ONE is cutting Social Security.
Will GOP Cut Social Security And Medicare Before Or After The 2018 Election?

The headline above is a serious question. Assuming the Trump Family and Friends Tax Cut approved by the Senate by the Senate is enacted, big cuts to Social Security and Medicare will be the next target for the White House and congressional Republican leadership.

The only question is when.
I think this question is right up there with "Will the Republicans stop beating their wives?"

Nobody said they ever beat their wives.

But the question still remains.....

His employee turnover rate is 34% which is twice as high as Reagan`s whose 17% which is the second highest in 40 years. Except for a few hardy individuals Trump is left with subpar sycophants and drooling idiots. Of course his crooked family is still there.
Trump Staff Turnover Hits 34%—a First Year Presidential Record
Trump fires dishonest and incompetent employees.

Mkay??
Trump is honest and competent? Ask the 4,000 people who were robbed at Trump U.

Lefties want to turn everything into a conspiracy but It's business as usual for a president with a year in office. The economy is up and employment is down and democrats are starting to look like whiny obstructionists despite being propped up by the MSM. The harsh political reality is that democrats have been in the minority in congress for three years and that ain't likely to change. When you factor the tide of evidence against Hillary and her lapdog Comey, the harsh political reality is that that the former democrat presidential candidate might be indicted and the former head of the FBI might go to jail.

Trump is honest and competent? Ask the 4,000 people who were robbed at Trump U.
do not exist
Yes they do.
So do 2500 scientists that believe in Global Warming.
Along with 17 intelligence agencies that agree Russia hacked the election.
The 4000 number is how many the NY AG was able to sign onto an attempt to extort money from Trump. But few of them made any complaints WHILE ENROLLED.

Watch him squirm.

Over the past few weeks — especially since Roy Moore's defeat — sources close to Trump say he's finally recognizing a harsh reality: If Republicans lose the House in 2018, it will pose an existential threat to his presidency, with endless investigations, legislative obstruction and a likely move toward impeachment.

<more>
Yes, he's coming to the realization that Democrats will do ANYTHING to subvert the opposition and acquire power.

I hope he pounds every last Democrat crook into the ground.

The Republicans stopped Obama getting a Supreme Court justice. From that moment on, it's a fight to the death. You reap what you sow.
democrats would have done the same. You're fooling nobody.

They might have done. That's not my point. My point is that these Republican partisan hacks are hypocritical
Not at all. Your side is getting the same shit sandwich they have pushed for years.

Watch him squirm.

<more>
Not one democrat voted for the tax cut. Yeah, the public is clamoring for Democrats to replace the House GOP. They want higher health insurance costs and to pay more taxes.

A tax bill that the American people did not support. Also insurance costs have skyrocketed thanks to Republicans.

Trump supporting GOP patriots will increase our lead in the House and especially in the Senate. We can't depend on Democrats to help MAGA, so we need a super majority so that we no longer have to depend on kissing McCain's ass.

Dream on, buddy.

Reality is, in off year elections, the incumbant party usually loses 40 house seats and five senate seats on average.

The dems only need 23 and 2 to retake Congress.
I know you are dreaming the Ds will take Congress, but my poor boy nothing will change if they do.

One would think you would learn, but you never do.

Something will change. The far right extremists will be put out of business especially in the House.

Lefties want to turn everything into a conspiracy but It's business as usual for a president with a year in office. The economy is up and employment is down and democrats are starting to look like whiny obstructionists despite being propped up by the MSM. The harsh political reality is that democrats have been in the minority in congress for three years and that ain't likely to change. When you factor the tide of evidence against Hillary and her lapdog Comey, the harsh political reality is that that the former democrat presidential candidate might be indicted and the former head of the FBI might go to jail.

It is the Trumpies that are putting out the conspiracy theories. The economy has been up for some time and even before Trump took office. The harsh political reality is that Americans disapprove of what Republicans have tried to do on Obamacare and on taxes. They also support the Russia investigation. Comey and Clinton are going nowhere. I'll bet you have wet dreams about that.

His employee turnover rate is 34% which is twice as high as Reagan`s whose 17% which is the second highest in 40 years. Except for a few hardy individuals Trump is left with subpar sycophants and drooling idiots. Of course his crooked family is still there.
Trump Staff Turnover Hits 34%—a First Year Presidential Record
Trump fires dishonest and incompetent employees.

Mkay??

When is he firing himself?
As soon as you assholes find evidence of Russian Collusion.

Forum List

Back