Trump commutes Rod Blagojevich prison sentence. He gets to go home

I'm disappointed every corrupt politician needs to be put in prison and kept there, permanently.

He pardoned Michael Milken too. Who’s next? Bernie madoff??

Blago was on the Apprentice. You have to laugh about Trumpists and their idiocy about the Swamp. This was a pure shithole move. Blago was as corrupt as they come. Trump oozes corruption. Doing favors for his crooked friends and cronies is nothing new for Trump.

Yeah, but the economy’s booming so all is forgiven.

Blago was on the Apprentice. You have to laugh about Trumpists and their idiocy about the Swamp. This was a pure shithole move. Blago was as corrupt as they come. Trump is all about corruption and doing favors for his friends.
Furthermore, Trump loves his dog and pony shows. Now, when he commutes/pardons his allies, the first words out of his ass tweeting will be how he commuted a democrat's sentence. You can count on that.
I think Trump likes to feel like a king.

Trump: "Yes, I am Trump the merciful. The peasants will see how merciful I am and love me. Just keep the peasants away and let them eat cheetos".
What’s really funny is you folks think Bloomberg /Hillary would make a good ticket......two rich A holes who think Americans are just a bunch of smelly ignorant deplorables who visit Walmart on a regilar basis and don't deserve the same kind of justice they seem to be privileged with. Nothing they say or do can come back to haunt them. They're untouchable.

Now put that in your crackpipe and smoke it.

Lets not forget all of the record of calls between Blagovevich and Obama while he was trying to sell the seat....don't tell me Obama had nothing to do with it....

Blago was on the Apprentice. You have to laugh about Trumpists and their idiocy about the Swamp. This was a pure shithole move. Blago was as corrupt as they come. Trump is all about corruption and doing favors for his friends.
Furthermore, Trump loves his dog and pony shows. Now, when he commutes/pardons his allies, the first words out of his ass tweeting will be how he commuted a democrat's sentence. You can count on that.

Trump: "Yes, I am Trump the merciful. The peasants will see how merciful I am and love me. Just keep the peasants away and let them eat cheetos".
What’s really funny is you folks think Bloomberg /Hillary would make a good ticket......two rich A holes who think Americans are just a bunch of smelly ignorant deplorables who visit Walmart on a regilar basis and don't deserve the same kind of justice they seem to be privileged with. Nothing they say or do can come back to haunt them. They're untouchable.

Start a thread about Trump, and this freak ^^ will come into it and whine about everyone and everything else under the Sun. Every time.

Trump pardoned Blago, huh?

:yourpointsmile:

CLINTON-FALN:
'On August 11, 1999, Clinton commuted the sentences of 16 members of FALN, which is a Puerto Rican paramilitary organization that set off 120 bombs in the United States, mostly in New York City and Chicago. There were convictions for conspiracy to commit robbery, bomb-making, and sedition, as well as firearms and explosives violations.[5] The 16 were convicted of conspiracy and sedition and sentenced with terms ranging from 35 to 105 years in prison. Congress, however, recognizes that the FALN is responsible for "6 deaths and the permanent maiming of dozens of others, including law enforcement officials."

CLINTON-WEATHERMEN UNDERGROUND: (Same group Obama was connected to)
'Linda Evans and Susan Rosenberg, members of the radical Weather Underground organization, both had sentences for weapons and explosives charges commuted: Evans served 16 years of her 40-year sentence, and Rosenberg served 16 of her 58 years'.

CLINTON-MARC RICH:
'Marc Rich, a fugitive who had fled the U.S. during his prosecution, was residing in Switzerland. Rich owed $48 million in taxes and was charged with 51 counts of tax fraud, was pardoned of tax evasion. He was required to pay a $1 million fine and waive any use of the pardon as a defense against any future civil charges that were filed against him in the same case. Critics complained that Denise Eisenberg Rich, his former wife, had made substantial donations to both the Clinton library and to Mrs. Clinton's senate campaign. According to Paul Volcker's independent investigation of Iraqi Oil-for-Food kickback schemes, Marc Rich was a middleman for several suspect Iraqi oil deals involving over 4 million barrels (640,000 m3) of oil.[26] Longtime Clinton supporters and Democratic leaders such as former President Jimmy Carter, James Carville and Terry McAuliffe, were all critical of the Clinton pardon. Carter said the pardons were "disgraceful."

CLINTON-SUSAM McDOUGLE:
'Susan McDougal, who had already completed her sentence, was pardoned for her role in the Whitewater scandal. McDougal had served the maximum possible 18 months, including eight in solitary confinement, on contempt charges for refusing to testify about Clinton's role'
- Everyone in the Whitewater scandal was indicted / convicted....except the Clintons.

Bill Clinton pardon controversy - Wikipedia

You gotta give a bit of love to a guy who does this (and with a Fabio cameo too!):

What’s really funny is you folks think Bloomberg /Hillary would make a good ticket......two rich A holes who think Americans are just a bunch of smelly ignorant deplorables who visit Walmart on a regilar basis, don't deserve the same kind of justice they seem to be privileged with. Nothing they say or do can come back to haunt them. They're untouchable.

I wonder how may of you Trump supporters are able to afford Mar-a-lago. I suspect an infinitesimally small number. Trump wants nothing to do with you. He does not want you at his clubs or as his neighbors. Trump uses his power in furtherance of Trump and no one else.
Can you afford a home on Martha's vineyard?.....

Blago was on the Apprentice. You have to laugh about Trumpists and their idiocy about the Swamp. This was a pure shithole move. Blago was as corrupt as they come. Trump oozes corruption. Doing favors for his crooked friends and cronies is nothing new for Trump.
Did yuh pu foam at the mouth when Obam as commuted sentences of drug dealers that hooked children on crack?

I didn't think so.

OBAMA PARDONS: CHELSEA MANNING, 'LIBERAL DARLING' LEAKER:
"Obama's most controversial decision was to let Army Pvt. Chelsea Manning go after seven years of what was supposed to be a 35-year sentence for passing secret documents to WikiLeaks. Military and intelligence professionals were angered at the indulgent signal this might send."
-- Lead to / encourage more leaking? Whatever do you mean? Comey admitted leaking classified, McCabe admitted leaking classified, Schiff admitted leaking classified....

OBAMA-WEATHERMAN UNDERGROUND - OSCAR LOPEZ RIVERA:
During the 1970s, Lopez Rivera headed a Chicago-based cell of the Armed Forces of National Liberation (FALN), which waged a futile but violent struggle to win Puerto Rican independence.

The FALN claimed responsibility for more than 120 bombings between 1974 and 1983 in a wave of senseless destruction that killed six and injured dozens. In 1981, a federal court in Chicago sentenced Lopez Rivera, then 37, to 55 years for seditious conspiracy, armed robbery, interstate transportation of firearms and conspiracy to transport explosives with intent to destroy government property.

Notably, the seditious-conspiracy charge was not some "thought crime," as Lopez Rivera's lawyer has said: The indictment listed 28 Chicago-area bombings, some of which caused injuries, as "overt acts" in support of the conspiracy.

He defiantly challenged the legitimacy of the court during his trial, went to prison, plotted an escape, and his FALN partner was caught and jailed.

Rivera was offered a Pardon by Bill Clinton...and refused it. He refused to denounce violence as a condition of his release. Obama's pardon came with no such condition.

At 74yo, Rivera posed no threat to the US anymore, however, unconditional release, for someone who remained unrepentant for his terrorist activities, who claimed a right to wage war on the United States, and repeatedly put innocent civilian lives at risk?

MANY people - both Democrats and Republicans disagreed with this pardon.

The Obama pardon you should be mad about: Oscar Lopez Rivera

This is Trump's idea of "draining the swamp":

WASHINGTON — President Trump has commuted the 14-year prison sentence of former Gov. Rod R. Blagojevich of Illinois, the Democrat who was convicted of trying to essentially sell President Barack Obama’s vacated Senate seat for personal gain, according to a person briefed on the decision.

Trump commutes former Illinois Gov. Blagojevich's sentence
Give Trump an inch and he'll take a mile. This will not end.

Forum List

Back