Trump: Comey is a Showboat! A Grandstander!

Apparently disfunctional lefties would have rather voted for Lester Holt.

Apparently disfunctional righties would have rather voted for a showboat blowhard who can't even keep his lies about why he fired Comey straight....

Trump isn't the only one to say this about Comey the fact Trump showboats and grandstands as well doesn't make his comments about Comey any less true.

Well who else is saying that other than right wing talking heads that are parroting Trump?

Acting FBI director contradicts White House on Comey - CNNPolitics.com
"I hold Director Comey in the absolute highest regard. I have the highest respect for his considerable abilities and his integrity," McCabe told members of the Senate intelligence committee.
He said Comey, who was fired by President Donald Trump on Tuesday, enjoyed "broad support within the FBI and still does to this day." He added, "The majority, the vast majority of FBI employees enjoyed a deep, positive connection to Director Comey."

Beyond that- the irony of Trump calling anyone else a 'showboat' is HUGE!

Hell- Trump can't stop 'showboating' about Comey- he continues to attack Comey even after he fires him.

At some point Comey is likely to stop being the gentleman and respond to the personal attacks.

With so many problems facing the country, Trump sure spends a lot of time grandstanding and writing tweets. I guess we should be thankful. He's like Mida. Seems everything he touches turns to sh!t, not gold.

Trump isn't the only one to say this about Comey the fact Trump showboats and grandstands as well doesn't make his comments about Comey any less true.

Well who else is saying that other than right wing talking heads that are parroting Trump?

"I hold Director Comey in the absolute highest regard. I have the highest respect for his considerable abilities and his integrity," McCabe told members of the Senate intelligence committee.
He said Comey, who was fired by President Donald Trump on Tuesday, enjoyed "broad support within the FBI and still does to this day." He added, "The majority, the vast majority of FBI employees enjoyed a deep, positive connection to Director Comey."

Hell- Trump can't stop 'showboating' about Comey- he continues to attack Comey even after he fires him.

At some point Comey is likely to stop being the gentleman and respond to the personal attacks.
Your response might hold a little water if you weren't parroting left wing Trump critics.

Your response might hold a little water if you weren't parroting left wing Trump critics.

LOL your response might hold a little water if you weren't parroting Trump.

With so many problems facing the country, Trump sure spends a lot of time grandstanding and writing tweets. I guess we should be thankful. He's like Mida. Seems everything he touches turns to sh!t, not gold.

Frankly there are things that need to be done.

I don't even like Trump's hint of tax reform proposal- but he is spending his time on attacking Comey- and the media- rather than working on any of the projects he claims to care about.

He claimed he would be attacking our opiod crisis- instead he tweets about maybe recording James Comey.

Forum List

Back