Trump Co-opts Oscars, thanks to Kimmel. Love it.

Trump met with Putin privately 16 times. No Democratic president has ever met in private with any other world leaders without other people being in the room.

Trump is a moron. Literally KGB Putin played him. Did they discuss Putin invading Ukraine? We will never know.

If you’re a US president, it’s probably not a great idea to meet with a foreign leader who meddled in your country’s elections without some way to record what’s being discussed.

But that’s just what President Donald Trump apparently did — again.

According to the Financial Times, Trump spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin during last November’s G20 summit in Argentina without a US official present to take notes. First lady Melania Trump was by the president’s side during the chat, but no staff joined them.

HOLY FUCK!!! The Ultimate Russian Spy!!!

View attachment 917041

Yes, heads of state meet all the time.

Why Biden's press secretary and "climate czar" met with Putin's war minister and chief propagandist in another question entirely, especially given the obvious enthusiasm for oppressive Soviet-era imagery in this picture.

1710441298601.png

Most comedians enjoy needling Trump because he acts like such a child when you do.

Trumps response…….
You have bad ratings, nobody likes you, you are not intelligent

Kimmel could not let the Oscars end without getting in a shot at Trump or Matt Damon
Most comedians enjoy needling Trump because he acts like such a child when you do.

Trumps response…….
You have bad ratings, nobody likes you, you are not intelligent

Kimmel could not let the Oscars end without getting in a shot at Trump or Matt Damon
1710441599805.png

The law, enacted in 1978, requires presidents upon leaving office to transfer their presidential records to the U.S. government for management — specifically, the National Archives and Records Administration — though they are permitted to retain personal records, including diaries and notes that are purely private and not prepared for government business.
Trump’s lawyers have said that he designated as personal property the records he took with him to Mar-a-Lago, which prosecutors say included top-secret information and documents related to nuclear programs and the military capabilities of the U.S. and foreign adversaries.
I feel safer having sensitive records in Mar-a-Largo than I do in a garage at a beach home in Delaware.

Trump's trying to delay the cases till after the election. Let's go to trial! Doesn't the Stormy trial start soon?

When does the Georgia state case start? Sidney Powell already plead guilty and says she will testify against Trump.
Of the dozens of leftwing witch hunts against Trump the past seven years, they fall into one of three categories:
1) a rehash of "offenses" from long ago that were well-known about in 2016
2) alleged offenses Democrats did to a far more heinous degree, and the left yawned about it.
3) made- up nonsense.

Before Trump was inaugurated, the left vowed to pile on investigation after investigation on this great man. They promised to impeach him even before he took office. That tells you right there it's all phony. The American people know it. That's why Trump is a 5/6 favorite to be re-elected again according to Las Vegas bookmakers.

Yes, heads of state meet all the time.

Why Biden's press secretary and "climate czar" met with Putin's war minister and chief propagandist in another question entirely, especially given the obvious enthusiasm for oppressive Soviet-era imagery in this picture.

View attachment 917101
it's all on record. Listen dummy, you can show a picture of John Kerry posing with Russians but you can't take a pic or record what Putin and Trump discussed because they talked in total private. Never been done before. In secret. You trust Trump doing that? I don't.

Bush won re election by keeping it classy.

Biden got more votes because Trump was the worst president in US History.

Biden is 14th. Trump is the worst. The fact you can't see it says something about you
No, Bush won reelection, because he was a strong leader and Kerry was a dope

Trump got 75 million votes, which was by far a record for any candidate. Americans loved the guy. The 81 million votes for the Alzheimer's patient who didn't campaign is obviously a fraud.

The opinion of leftwing historians is worthless. Trump's first term was among the greatest in American history by every measure.

No, Bush won reelection, because he was a strong leader and Kerry was a dope

Trump got 75 million votes, which was by far a record for any candidate. Americans loved the guy. The 81 million votes for the Alzheimer's patient who didn't campaign is obviously a fraud.

The opinion of leftwing historians is worthless. Trump's first term was among the greatest in American history by every measure.
Nope. Hillary got more votes than Trump. Trump only barely beat her in all the swing states. And Biden only barely beat Trump in all the swing states like he will this year. Because Trump's a criminal and broke liar/loser.

What beat Trump was absentee ballots and the way he handled covid. Everyone got a ballot and EVERYONE sent in their vote. Not like most elections where you have to get off your ass and go stand in line for an hour. It's why Republicans don't like everyone being able to vote.

I agree now because it turns out the idiots in this country love Trump. So now I too want to make it more difficult for them to vote. Suddenly I agree with you not everyone should be allowed to vote. You should have a college degree OR a plumbers license and OWN your home. Not mortgage. It should be paid off. Renters can't vote or serve. LOL

Is supporting the mass murder of children presidential? The Biden administration has backed war criminal Netanyahu in so many ways.

You guys will blame Biden no matter what he does. Right now you're trying to get the arab Americans in Michigan to not show up for Biden.

Biden backs Schumer after senator calls for new elections in Israel​

No, he shows how untalented Kimmel is
Are you kidding he's the greatest. I love it when he goes on Howard Stern. Let me guess you don't like him either. Because neither like Trump. Well then you wouldn't like me.

But then I don't like people like you either.

On Campaign Trail In Ohio, Trump Warns Of 'Bloodbath' If He Loses In November​

The remarks came as the former president campaigned for Senate candidate Bernie Moreno ahead of Tuesday’s GOP primary.

Are you kidding he's the greatest. I love it when he goes on Howard Stern. Let me guess you don't like him either. Because neither like Trump. Well then you wouldn't like me.

But then I don't like people like you either.

On Campaign Trail In Ohio, Trump Warns Of 'Bloodbath' If He Loses In November​

The remarks came as the former president campaigned for Senate candidate Bernie Moreno ahead of Tuesday’s GOP primary.

Kimmel is one of the least funny people on the planet.

Adam Corolla is who made The Man Show funny.

Not kimmel.

Kimmel is one of the least funny people on the planet.

Adam Corolla is who made The Man Show funny.

Not kimmel.
Yet Adam is nobody today and Kimmel is rubbing elbows with all the best people in Hollywood. Fun crowd. They all seem like good people. But of course you would hate all of them. Liberals.

Kimmel is the best of all the 3. Colbert, Fallon and Kimmel. I have a feeling Fallon is a conservative but won't say it because his ratings would tank. No one thinks conservative humor is funny. I believe Fox tried to pull off their version of the Daily show and it tanked. Bill Maher might be turning to the dark side. Maybe him and Dennis Miller could have a funny show. Tim Allen ruined his sit com career by telling people he's a conservative. His last show was a conservative character. Tanked.

None of the characters on Friends or Seinfeld are conservatives. Maybe Puddy was a Republican.

1710651274843.png

Yet Adam is nobody today and Kimmel is rubbing elbows with all the best people in Hollywood. Fun crowd. They all seem like good people. But of course you would hate all of them. Liberals.

Kimmel is the best of all the 3. Colbert, Fallon and Kimmel. I have a feeling Fallon is a conservative but won't say it because his ratings would tank. No one thinks conservative humor is funny. I believe Fox tried to pull off their version of the Daily show and it tanked. Bill Maher might be turning to the dark side. Maybe him and Dennis Miller could have a funny show. Tim Allen ruined his sit com career by telling people he's a conservative. His last show was a conservative character. Tanked.

None of the characters on Friends or Seinfeld are conservatives. Maybe Puddy was a Republican.

View attachment 918309
Gutfeld CRUSHES all three combined.

Gutfeld CRUSHES all three combined.

I knew you were going to say that. What a horrible show. Completely panders to right wing propoganda. Trannies, witch hunts, denying science, I couldn't get through 3 minutes. They aren't even laughing.

Forum List

Back