Trump Co-opts Oscars, thanks to Kimmel. Love it.

I matter as much as you.

You're not believable. You forget what you claimed. It's all there.

Here's a suggestion. Stop creating posts to suit your agenda. I absolutely do not believe you were involved in 1950s oil. Nobody should

Keep getting in twitter fights with Jimmy Kimmel. Sooo presidential. I know you love it but moderates and undecideds are sick of it. And Trump can't stop.
I don't see those fights. the only time I see twitter is when someone posts something on here from it.

and I gave up on late night when Leno retired.

I don't see those fights. the only time I see twitter is when someone posts something on here from it.

and I gave up on late night when Leno retired.
There are articles that explain that it doesn't matter that you and I are not on twitter. We are affected by twitter news.

CNN and other leftwing outlets are crowing that Jimmy Kimmel got in a funny dig at Trump's expense at the Oscars after Trump slammed Kimmel's performance in a tweet.

Ahead of the show, he told CNN in an interview regarding Trump, “One of the most fun parts of my job is knowing that he hates being made fun of and making fun of him.”

Jimmy, who isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, thinks he won. What he doesn't realize is Trump successfully co-opted the Oscars, because right now, who is everybody talking about? Not the Oscar winners, not the winning movies. They're talking about President Trump, and it's thanks to Jimmy Kimmel. What these leftwingers always fail to realize is Donald Trump is three steps ahead of any of them at all times. His tweet and the timing of it wasn't an accident. He was goading Kimmel into bringing up his name, which he purposely hadn't done earlier in the show. This plays right into Trump's hands. It's so much fun watching the master at work.

This is like the 5th or 6th Oscars in a row that Trump has dominated.

lol

CNN and other leftwing outlets are crowing that Jimmy Kimmel got in a funny dig at Trump's expense at the Oscars after Trump slammed Kimmel's performance in a tweet.

Ahead of the show, he told CNN in an interview regarding Trump, “One of the most fun parts of my job is knowing that he hates being made fun of and making fun of him.”

Jimmy, who isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, thinks he won. What he doesn't realize is Trump successfully co-opted the Oscars, because right now, who is everybody talking about? Not the Oscar winners, not the winning movies. They're talking about President Trump, and it's thanks to Jimmy Kimmel. What these leftwingers always fail to realize is Donald Trump is three steps ahead of any of them at all times. His tweet and the timing of it wasn't an accident. He was goading Kimmel into bringing up his name, which he purposely hadn't done earlier in the show. This plays right into Trump's hands. It's so much fun watching the master at work.

Kimmel's late night ratings are in the toilet.

Kimmel did not even have to do much

He just read the posting out loud and asked….guess which former President?

Trump is his best punchline

The hero of the left:

1710360568220.png

Forum List

Back