Trump Co-opts Oscars, thanks to Kimmel. Love it.

I knew you were going to say that. What a horrible show. Completely panders to right wing propoganda. Trannies, witch hunts, denying science, I couldn't get through 3 minutes. They aren't even laughing.
Not really. But it is actually funny. The others aren't. That's why they can't get any viewers.

They pander to the lowest common denominator, people who's only thought is "orange man bad".

You guys will blame Biden no matter what he does. Right now you're trying to get the arab Americans in Michigan to not show up for Biden.

Biden backs Schumer after senator calls for new elections in Israel​

Why are you more concerned with propping up some politician rather than the mass murder of children?

The peace movement is extremely diverse. It’s not only Arab Americans.

How can you possibly vote for Biden after he has backed that war criminal Netanyahu? A vote for Biden is a vote for the mass murder of children.

Last edited:
Not really. But it is actually funny. The others aren't. That's why they can't get any viewers.

They pander to the lowest common denominator, people who's only thought is "orange man bad".
Talking about things that piss conservatives off is not funny. He may be making fun of liberals but that stuff doesn't make you laugh.

He has never done stand up. Because he's not funny.

The Daily Show sucks without Jon Stewart. Other people host the show and I can't watch. But Jon is perfect at it.

I hear nothing about Gutfeld other than here. I watched it once they had that bitch traitor on. The one who is now a con darling. She has a white stripe in her hair and she's hot? Republicans love her. And she's on there pushing that right wing propoganda. It's not funny. No one's laughing. But you are making fun of liberals. That's all. Making fun but not being funny.

Why are you more concerned with propping up some politician rather than the mass murder of children?

The peace movement is extremely diverse. It’s not only Arab Americans.

How can you possibly vote for Biden after he has backed that war criminal Netanyahu? A vote for Biden is a vote for the mass murder of children.

Trump doesn't back Bibi?

Talking about things that piss conservatives off is not funny. He may be making fun of liberals but that stuff doesn't make you laugh.

He has never done stand up. Because he's not funny.

The Daily Show sucks without Jon Stewart. Other people host the show and I can't watch. But Jon is perfect at it.

I hear nothing about Gutfeld other than here. I watched it once they had that bitch traitor on. The one who is now a con darling. She has a white stripe in her hair and she's hot? Republicans love her. And she's on there pushing that right wing propoganda. It's not funny. No one's laughing. But you are making fun of liberals. That's all. Making fun but not being funny.
I have no idea who you are talking about.
I don't think you have actually watched the show because they poke as much fun at rightwing idiocy as they do leftwing.

I have no idea who you are talking about.
I don't think you have actually watched the show because they poke as much fun at rightwing idiocy as they do leftwing.
I certainly only watched once. They had a panel and the appearance of being neutral was not there. They went right after the 5 or 6 talking point buttons you need to trigger dupe or push a con. My skin crawled. It was like listening to Rush Limbaugh god rest his soul.

I certainly only watched once. They had a panel and the appearance of being neutral was not there. They went right after the 5 or 6 talking point buttons you need to trigger dupe or push a con. My skin crawled. It was like listening to Rush Limbaugh god rest his soul.
Or listening to you. You trot out the leftist talking points, even when they are proven to be lies.

Or listening to you. You trot out the leftist talking points, even when they are proven to be lies.
Do I? Why would I even need to lie? Am I lying when I say Trump Corp was convicted of tax fraud in 2022. But instead this "funny guy" on Fox talks about the "Biden Crime Family". Who's lying? It's not funny what you are doing to Biden's family but the Trump shit writes itself.

Do I? Why would I even need to lie? Am I lying when I say Trump Corp was convicted of tax fraud in 2022. But instead this "funny guy" on Fox talks about the "Biden Crime Family". Who's lying? It's not funny what you are doing to Biden's family but the Trump shit writes itself.
The Biden crime family has 20 shell companies raking in millions of dollars.

What do they produce or provide to earn that money?

The Trump Family has 500 of those. What about that? You can't find any crimes in Trump's 500 or the Biden's 20.

The Trump Family has 500 of those. What about that? You can't find any crimes in Trump's 500 or the Biden's 20.

No, Trumps family PRODUCES goods and services. Not one of them is a shell company.

This is what I mean about you spewing leftoid talking points that are proven lies.

Point to a Trump company and it either provides services, or products to earn the money they generate.

NOT ONE OF THE BIDEN COMPANIES PROVIDES A GOOD, OR A SERVICE.

Not one.

So what are they selling?

They are selling the country out.

That's what.

Majority of lawmakers in 116th Congress are millionaires​

How many of the people you vote for have LLC's? How many do they have? What do they do? If you don't know, then don't ask what the Biden family does.

ESPECIALLY coming from a party who doesn't vet their own candidates. Best example George Santos. What did he do? Did you guys look into it before you voted for him?

You ask a lot of questions. By now you should know what Biden's 20 LLC's do. I'm sure the House knows but the explanation would bore you, because they are all legit.

Dig into Trump's LLC's I'm sure you find tax fraud. Why would I be sure? His corporation was found guilty of tax fraud in 2022. AND, he does business with China. And the Saudi's gave Jared $3 billion dollars. That's 3000 million dollars. What does he do? So STFU, and GTFO

Majority of lawmakers in 116th Congress are millionaires​

How many of the people you vote for have LLC's? How many do they have? What do they do? If you don't know, then don't ask what the Biden family does.

ESPECIALLY coming from a party who doesn't vet their own candidates. Best example George Santos. What did he do? Did you guys look into it before you voted for him?

You ask a lot of questions. By now you should know what Biden's 20 LLC's do. I'm sure the House knows but the explanation would bore you, because they are all legit.

Dig into Trump's LLC's I'm sure you find tax fraud. Why would I be sure? His corporation was found guilty of tax fraud in 2022. AND, he does business with China. And the Saudi's gave Jared $3 billion dollars. That's 3000 million dollars. What does he do? So STFU, and GTFO

Dude. Either address what is being discussed or piss off. Your constant efforts to deflect from the OBVIOUS treason of the Biden crime family are laughable.

Grow the fuck up.

CNN and other leftwing outlets are crowing that Jimmy Kimmel got in a funny dig at Trump's expense at the Oscars after Trump slammed Kimmel's performance in a tweet.

Ahead of the show, he told CNN in an interview regarding Trump, “One of the most fun parts of my job is knowing that he hates being made fun of and making fun of him.”

Jimmy, who isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, thinks he won. What he doesn't realize is Trump successfully co-opted the Oscars, because right now, who is everybody talking about? Not the Oscar winners, not the winning movies. They're talking about President Trump, and it's thanks to Jimmy Kimmel. What these leftwingers always fail to realize is Donald Trump is three steps ahead of any of them at all times. His tweet and the timing of it wasn't an accident. He was goading Kimmel into bringing up his name, which he purposely hadn't done earlier in the show. This plays right into Trump's hands. It's so much fun watching the master at work.

Talk about yer boring shit while you lick the shaft of yer master.

No, Trumps family PRODUCES goods and services. Not one of them is a shell company.

This is what I mean about you spewing leftoid talking points that are proven lies.

Point to a Trump company and it either provides services, or products to earn the money they generate.

NOT ONE OF THE BIDEN COMPANIES PROVIDES A GOOD, OR A SERVICE.

Not one.

So what are they selling?

They are selling the country out.

That's what.
You know this??? You've looked into all 500 of Trump's companies? We have. What we've found so far

a. Guilty of tax fraud
b. Fraud Foundation shut down
c. Fraud university
d. Overinflated the value of his wealth and found guilty in a court of law
e. Can't pay his court fees. I thought he was a billionaire? And this includes how all his supporters are sending him millions of dollars. This is the greatest con I've ever seen.

You can make shit up about the Biden's 20 LLC's. Even if they do business with foreign countries, so does Trump. So did and so does. In fact Trump used the presidency to make money. Foreigners had to stay at his hotel. And what was he doing with the top secret stuff he refused to give back? Maybe that's why the Saudi's invested $3 billion with Jared. Or maybe it's because Trump gave them a pass on murdering that journalist.

Then Trump says he would lock up journalists and have them raped???

You know this??? You've looked into all 500 of Trump's companies? We have. What we've found so far

a. Guilty of tax fraud
b. Fraud Foundation shut down
c. Fraud university
d. Overinflated the value of his wealth and found guilty in a court of law
e. Can't pay his court fees. I thought he was a billionaire? And this includes how all his supporters are sending him millions of dollars. This is the greatest con I've ever seen.

You can make shit up about the Biden's 20 LLC's. Even if they do business with foreign countries, so does Trump. So did and so does. In fact Trump used the presidency to make money. Foreigners had to stay at his hotel. And what was he doing with the top secret stuff he refused to give back? Maybe that's why the Saudi's invested $3 billion with Jared. Or maybe it's because Trump gave them a pass on murdering that journalist.

Then Trump says he would lock up journalists and have them raped???

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

WHAT DO THE BIDENS SELL, YOU FUCKING BABOON?

Dude. Either address what is being discussed or piss off. Your constant efforts to deflect from the OBVIOUS treason of the Biden crime family are laughable.

Grow the fuck up.
You're still insisting it's a crime family? OMG. It's amazing no matter what evidence you see, Trump is innocent and Biden is the crime boss. No matter how many charges, guilty verdicts, evidence, no matter who speaks out against him.

His own VP Pence can not endorse him. I'll give Pence credit. He's no DeSantis or Ted Cruz or Mitch or Lindsay or Scott who will one day say he's horrible and the next go along because he's willing to pass Republican legislation.

Is Nikki kissing the ring yet? Chris Christie? I'm keeping track of the very few Republicans I have any respect for. But even Nikki votes with Trump 90% of the time so fuck her too.

You're still insisting it's a crime family? OMG. It's amazing no matter what evidence you see, Trump is innocent and Biden is the crime boss. No matter how many charges, guilty verdicts, evidence, no matter who speaks out against him.

His own VP Pence can not endorse him. I'll give Pence credit. He's no DeSantis or Ted Cruz or Mitch or Lindsay or Scott who will one day say he's horrible and the next go along because he's willing to pass Republican legislation.

Is Nikki kissing the ring yet? Chris Christie? I'm keeping track of the very few Republicans I have any respect for. But even Nikki votes with Trump 90% of the time so fuck her too.

WHAT DO THE BIDENS SELL!

Forum List

Back