Trump clashes with liberal leaders during California trip

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: Trigger-Trek, starring The Donald. LOL. The local press here is so corrupt that no truth about this came out here.

President Trump visits California, challenging leaders in the Golden State over hot button issues; reaction and analysis on 'The Five.'

ME: Trigger-Trek, starring The Donald. LOL. The local press here is so corrupt that no truth about this came out here.

President Trump visits California, challenging leaders in the Golden State over hot button issues; reaction and analysis on 'The Five.'

This is why I now support Trump.

Trump visiting a place he wants to destroy. He has to travel in secret in his own country because of it. Pathetic.

Trump visits California, raises millions of dollars for his re-election. Good job California thanks for helping re-elect president Trump! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I live here and you probably won't find a state with more violent, psychotic TDS than Califuckia. Both in total and per capita. The psychiatrists here are making a gold-mine-fortune because of it.

• Banned
I live here and you probably won't find a state with more violent, psychotic TDS than Califuckia. Both in total and per capita. The psychiatrists here are making a gold-mine-fortune because of it.

Me too. You are right.

Trump visits California, raises millions of dollars for his re-election. Good job California thanks for helping re-elect president Trump! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I know, right? I hope Trump tweets it in their faces.

Me too. You are right.

I have liberal idiot relatives who were so paranoid before the election, they were sputtering about how Trump would start a nuclear war. I told them, "Wait a minute, your little tin goddess Hillary is the biggest war-hawk in Congressional history and she's a violent drunk, according to everyone who knows her. Hilarious Hillary has never met a war she didn't like! Trump is about wheeling/dealing and making business arrangements, he's never been about genocide!"

Why isn’t Trump out meeting the people of California?

Trump visiting a place he wants to destroy. He has to travel in secret in his own country because of it. Pathetic.

He is taking punitive action because they did not vote for him

Me too. You are right.

I have liberal idiot relatives who were so paranoid before the election, they were sputtering about how Trump would start a nuclear war. I told them, "Wait a minute, your little tin goddess Hillary is the biggest war-hawk in Congressional history and she's a violent drunk, according to everyone who knows her. Hilarious Hillary has never met a war she didn't like! Trump is about wheeling/dealing and making business arrangements, he's never been about genocide!"

That's par for the course, it was Hillary who threatened to obliterate Iran and ignorant libtards were afraid Trump would start a nuclear war. Libtards claimed he would again when Trump was slapping NK around. Then weeks later when Trump initiated peace talks with NK the same libtards were up in arms over peace.

Forum List

Back