Trump claims millions voted illegally...

Hilarious calling Trump "delusional" after watching a Kenyan masquerading as an American president BOWING to various leaders who used to kiss our ass.

Just another delusional false claim by Trump. Just like he started and propagated the birth certificate issue with Obama. Now he is calling him daily for advise.

The Progressive Trump is just around the corner. Keep watching...
so you should have no trouble with him in office.

I think it is about time we had a delusional sociopath in the White House. Just want to see how crazy it gets!

..and i always thought that we could never get a president worse than Nixon.

Wasn't he the last Presidential candidate to withhold his income tax returns, before Donald came along? How appropriate.

I wonder if that audit is finished on Trump's income tax returns yet? :badgrin:

And now you'll never see his tax returns ya snoop.
lol.gif

Not until the GOP impeaches him.

true the vote agrees with trump

HOUSTON, TX. – November 27, 2016: True the Vote (TTV), the nation’s leading voters’ rights and election integrity organization, today released a statement with respect to President-Elect Donald Trump’s claim that “millions” of individuals illegally voted in the 2016 Election.

“True the Vote absolutely supports President-elect Trump’s recent comment about the impact of illegal voting, as reflected in the national popular vote. We are still collecting data and will be for several months, but our intent is to publish a comprehensive study on the significant impact of illegal voting in all of its many forms and begin a national discussion on how voters, states, and the Trump Administration can best address this growing problem.”
True the Vote (TTV) is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) voters’ rights organization, founded to inspire and equip voters for involvement at every stage of our electoral process. TTV empowers organizations and individuals across the nation to actively protect the rights of legitimate voters, regardless of their political party affiliation. For more information, please visit www.truethevote.org.
Umm... and how many cases have they documented to date of illegals voting in the 2016 election?

true the vote wants to find out
Which means they are full of shit when they say Trump's claim has merit. In truth, they don't know.

Thanks for clarifying. :thup:

Hilarious calling Trump "delusional" after watching a Kenyan masquerading as an American president BOWING to various leaders who used to kiss our ass.

Just another delusional false claim by Trump. Just like he started and propagated the birth certificate issue with Obama. Now he is calling him daily for advise.

I think it is about time we had a delusional sociopath in the White House. Just want to see how crazy it gets!

Wasn't he the last Presidential candidate to withhold his income tax returns, before Donald came along? How appropriate...
And wasn't his VP convicted of tax evasion?

Meanwhile, the other candidate is not accepting the results of the election and... you are blaming Trump, because you haven't accepted the results either.

Some illegals voted for sure...

Meanwhile, the other candidate is not accepting the results of the election and... you are blaming Trump, because you haven't accepted the results either.

Trump is claiming "millions" of illegals voted. How many of his lies, and there are many, are you willing to swallow?

Trump is claiming "millions" of illegals voted. How many of his lies, and there are many, are you willing to swallow?

I suppose I will improve my ways, once you finally start to understand hyperbole.

Wasn't he the last Presidential candidate to withhold his income tax returns, before Donald came along? How appropriate...
And wasn't his VP convicted of tax evasion?

Yup, the former Maryland Governor took it on the chin. Spiro Agnew, if I remember correctly. Tricky Dick avoided that fate, as he withheld his income tax return.....ala His Highness Trump.

I suppose I will improve my ways, once you finally start to understand hyperbole.
I'm not the one you need to worry about struggling to understand Trump's hyperbole. It's Kim Jong Un's you need to worry about.

I'm not the one you need to worry about struggling to understand Trump's hyperbole. It's Kim Jong Un's you need to worry about.

Irrational people will always interpret any message in whichever way they want. You should take a look at some of postings made by... Faun.

Irrational people will always interpret any message in whichever way they want. You should take a look at some of postings made by... Faun.
Spits the idiot defending Trump's lie that millions of illegal aliens voted in the election.

:eusa_doh:

Project much?

Spits the idiot defending Trump's lie that millions of illegal aliens voted in the election.

Project much?

I never said such...

Dufus...

Project much?

I never said such...

Dufus...
The hell you didn't. You said his lie was just hyperbole. It's bad enough you don't understand what others write but you should at least make the effort to understand what you write.

There have been people arrested this election cycle for fraud, so yes, he has every right to say what he did.

Two women busted for election fraud in Miami-Dade

Woman Jailed on Charge of Illegal Voting

many other links about illegal voting arrests out there

You take two people and call it millions?

I never said millions. I also said there were many more links about people being arrested for illegal voting this election. I guess you didn't comprehend what I said.

First link says 2 people, next one says 1. 2 + 1 = 3.

You said he has a right to say what he said, "millions". You said three. No wonder he won. None of you even know basic math.
So electorates in states can't count?

e·lec·tor·ate
noun
  1. 1.
    all the people in a country or area who are entitled to vote in an election.
Yes, Electors can count, they had a price and Trump paid it.

Forum List

Back