Trump claims millions voted illegally...

I'm still waiting for all the evidence other than "many people are saying" that non-citizens voted.

To make such a claim and offer no actual evidence of votes cast by illegals just makes you look stupid.

That's what we do now. Cater to the lowest common denominator crowd.

There have been people arrested this election cycle for fraud, so yes, he has every right to say what he did.

Two women busted for election fraud in Miami-Dade

Woman Jailed on Charge of Illegal Voting

many other links about illegal voting arrests out there
A bare handful of links. You people claim voter fraud in the millions, but when asked to prove it all you have is links about 1 or 2 people who failed to succeed at committing voter fraud. Trump is a lunatic.

I expect you to believe that Ted Cruz's dad was involved in killing JFK too. Another complete nonsense statement by the pathological liar Trump.

This 3 millions bulshit came Alex Jones of Infowars a friend of Trump. He just pulled this number out from his ass without any evidence.
And as usual these idiots believed it 100%.

Cause Cults do that. Remember how Hitler had the masses drooling over him at the beginning of his reign? Scared Yet?

I'm still sick to my stomach and I just started watching CNN since the election.

There have been people arrested this election cycle for fraud, so yes, he has every right to say what he did.

Two women busted for election fraud in Miami-Dade

Woman Jailed on Charge of Illegal Voting

many other links about illegal voting arrests out there
A bare handful of links. You people claim voter fraud in the millions, but when asked to prove it all you have is links about 1 or 2 people who failed to succeed at committing voter fraud. Trump is a lunatic.

I expect you to believe that Ted Cruz's dad was involved in killing JFK too. Another complete nonsense statement by the pathological liar Trump.

This 3 millions bulshit came Alex Jones of Infowars a friend of Trump. He just pulled this number out from his ass without any evidence.
And as usual these idiots believed it 100%.

Cause Cults do that. Remember how Hitler had the masses drooling over him at the beginning of his reign? Scared Yet?

I'm still sick to my stomach and I just started watching CNN since the election.

I can't blame you. But remember what a very wise person said years ago. "Never worry about things you can't do anything about."

Such is the case here. If the low info voter lose their SS Medicare cause they have handed the reigns to a Lunatic and his court, well, they voted for him. We can just sit back and wait for the whining and crying when they say:

"BUT I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THAT!"

I think the country swings back and forth from right to left as the elections come and go. But with this POTUS, we really do not know what to expect. Scared, you bet. Mainly cause his followers are mindlessly accepting every lie he tells. Yes, that is what you call a CULT.

I would suspect that Republican leadership is considerably more scared than Democrats. Trump could mean the end of their political party. The leadership has done their best to make Trump look sort of sane, but they look ahead to his next few years and what he will do. So we're all scared.

I agree with Trump.

When Democrats talk about their vaunted "Ground Game" they are talking about the Dead and the Illegal Alien Voter....particularly in states with no voter I. D. Laws.

Fuck California.
Trump got more votes in California than any other state. So yeah, he probably benefitted from the voter fraud you claim happened out there.

Why, I couldn't get near a polling station in 2016, what with all the sombrero-wearing illegals blocking the way!

And between my house and city hall, there must have been at least three FEMA internment camps stuffed with people who paid for their groceries with cash!

Add all that to having to dodge the goddam Jew space laser, I just said fuck it and went back home.

Forum List

Back