Trump cheered by fans at Army-Navy game

Good god. So him being a whiney little bitch over SNL or attacking a private citizen is,in your mind, presidential?

Yes I do agree it is waste but any moron could have that opinion.

Dumbass you said name one positive thing, I did. I dont give a fuck what he or anyone says about SNL, do you?
I do because he's a whiney little bitch. He's a disgrace to the office already. And look, he's flip flopped on basically all of his policy proposals in the campaign. Do I really have to document that for you? Christ pay attention.
Barry aided and armed terrorists and mexican drug cartels, violated both Constitition and Rule of Law, ran the least transparent and most lawless administration evuh, lied his ass off - and still does ('No boots on the ground' while sending 200 combat ground troops INTO SYRIA), & you dumbasses think TRUMP is the disgrace...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Why are you people so pathetic that you deflect to Obama when it comes to defending Trump? You come across like a dumbass.
Maybe because Barry IS the current President...and we know the facts about him sucking pisses you off. :p
No that's a retarded excuse. We are talking about Trump. If you want to discuss Obama, make a separate thread like an adult

Why are you people so pathetic that you deflect to Obama when it comes to defending Trump? You come across like a dumbass.
Why do YOU defend a fouchebag that lied and continues to lie to you?

No boots on the ground? REALLY?! He's UN-CONSTITUTIONALLY sending in 200 ground combat troops ... INTO SYRIA ... and you're STILL defending him.

How about his Tweets?

Well you said i couldnt say anything positive, I fucking love his tweets, the more you squirm snd bitch, the more im for them.

One of his latest is about how true the 125 billion in waste at the Pentagon is, do you disagree with that?
Good god. So him being a whiney little bitch over SNL or attacking a private citizen is,in your mind, presidential?

Yes I do agree it is waste but any moron could have that opinion.

Dumbass you said name one positive thing, I did. I dont give a fuck what he or anyone says about SNL, do you?
I do because he's a whiney little bitch. He's a disgrace to the office already. And look, he's flip flopped on basically all of his policy proposals in the campaign. Do I really have to document that for you? Christ pay attention.

A democrat who needs safe spaces and speech codes calling someone whiney. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What has he gone back on? He hasnt even been in office yet.
God don't be such a pawn. He flip flopped 6 times in one interview. Are you really stupid enough to think that border wall is still happening? How about prosecuting Hillary? Yeah you got played.

No that's a retarded excuse. We are talking about Trump. If you want to discuss Obama, make a separate thread like an adult
Funny how libs like hijacking threafs, pulling this shit, but when anyone points out inconvenient facts about Barry by doing the same thing they 'run for their safe spaces'.

:p

I guess our military academies are not yet infiltrated by snowflakes.

BALTIMORE (AP) -- Donald Trump was greeted with cheers on his arrival at the annual Army-Navy game on Saturday, basking in one of the nation's most storied football rivalries as he prepares to enter the White House.

The future commander in chief, protected by panes of bulletproof glass, waved to the crowd and pumped his fist as he arrived during the first quarter of the 117th game between the military academies at West Point and Annapolis. The game, on a sunny but chilly day, was being held on relatively neutral ground, at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore.

News from The Associated Press

Ha.Ha.--I imagine they were ORDERED TO cheer, because clearly with Hillary Clinton now leading by approximately 3 million votes, the overwhelming majority would have been overseas military votes coming in.

Coming through the crowd with double panned glass--what a kick--LOL He's going to have to remain in the secure bubble for the next 4 years.
The military has always overwhelmingly voted in favor of Republicans. That tends to happen when the Democrats continuously F* the military, release and aid terrorists, and abandon Americans to die before and during terrorist attacks.

If you want to know where Hillary's 'extra' votes came from look no further than '3 million illegals voting' & Barry telling all the illegals 'IF YOU VOTE you won't get in trouble'!

Not this time--it's clear that Hillary Clinton won the military vote. And for good reason. I doubt anyone in uniform would have believed Trump--when he stated he knew more than our Generals did, & he gets his information from watching T.V Shows.

I know they realized how incompetent he was when he didn't know what Nuclear Triad meant in one of the debates.

Hillary won the military vote?

:bsflag:

Yeah, and that's why she won the election.

Oh wait....SHE DIDN'T WIN. :lmao:

Yeah she did win the military vote, that's why she has a 2.8 popular vote lead right now. These are military overseas votes coming in that can take weeks to get here.

Barry aided and armed terrorists and mexican drug cartels, violated both Constitition and Rule of Law, ran the least transparent and most lawless administration evuh, lied his ass off - and still does ('No boots on the ground' while sending 200 combat ground troops INTO SYRIA), & you dumbasses think TRUMP is the disgrace...

Maybe because Barry IS the current President...and we know the facts about him sucking pisses you off. :p

Oh the irony impaired comments from a far left drone!

BALTIMORE (AP) -- Donald Trump was greeted with cheers on his arrival at the annual Army-Navy game on Saturday, basking in one of the nation's most storied football rivalries as he prepares to enter the White House.

The future commander in chief, protected by panes of bulletproof glass, waved to the crowd and pumped his fist as he arrived during the first quarter of the 117th game between the military academies at West Point and Annapolis. The game, on a sunny but chilly day, was being held on relatively neutral ground, at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore.

Ha.Ha.--I imagine they were ORDERED TO cheer, because clearly with Hillary Clinton now leading by approximately 3 million votes, the overwhelming majority would have been overseas military votes coming in.

Coming through the crowd with double panned glass--what a kick--LOL He's going to have to remain in the secure bubble for the next 4 years.
The military has always overwhelmingly voted in favor of Republicans. That tends to happen when the Democrats continuously F* the military, release and aid terrorists, and abandon Americans to die before and during terrorist attacks.

If you want to know where Hillary's 'extra' votes came from look no further than '3 million illegals voting' & Barry telling all the illegals 'IF YOU VOTE you won't get in trouble'!

Not this time--it's clear that Hillary Clinton won the military vote. And for good reason. I doubt anyone in uniform would have believed Trump--when he stated he knew more than our Generals did, & he gets his information from watching T.V Shows.

I know they realized how incompetent he was when he didn't know what Nuclear Triad meant in one of the debates.

Yeah she did win the military vote, that's why she has a 2.8 popular vote lead right now. These are military overseas votes coming in that can take weeks to get here.

The military votes republican, stop the bullshit.

2.8 million vote lead, huh? The only question I have is since is 3 million illegals voted, does that mean the other 200,000 vote for Trump or Green Party? :p

We can't make a seperate thread about obie being cheered by the military. It's never happened beyond polite applause they have to do. Welcome to the new proud USA courtesy of making America great again.

We can't make a seperate thread about obie being cheered by the military. It's never happened beyond polite applause they have to do. Welcome to the new proud USA courtesy of making America great again.

Billy:

Billy:

Why are you people dumb enough to think I don't think Obama deserves criticism? I do. You're simply bringing him up because you don't have the balls to defend Trump without doing so.

2.8 million vote lead, huh? The only question I have is since is 3 million illegals voted, does that mean the other 200,000 vote for Trump or Green Party? :p

You're just making shit up.

Billy:

Why are you people dumb enough to think I don't think Obama deserves criticism? I do. You're simply bringing him up because you don't have the balls to defend Trump without doing so.

Billy i buttfuck you in every thread, whats the question?

Billy:

We both know that you don't.

Billy:

What are we supposed to defend? He's not even in the office yet and is still kicking the shit out of the worthless pile of shit who has held it for the last eight years. We aren't simply bringing up obies fucking failures because there's no other person to blame it's because he's the fucking person who has been in charge and needs to be blamed. And you want us to blame Trump for what? He's not even in office yet. The only things we have to defend him so far are the awesome shit he's already got done without even holding the office yet and it makes little big eared obie look pretty fucking pathetic.

Billy:

We both know that you don't.

Actually most of us are pretty sure you're his cum dumpster.

Billy:

What are we supposed to defend? He's not even in the office yet and is still kicking the shit out of the worthless pile of shit who has held it for the last eight years. We aren't simply bringing up obies fucking failures because there's no other person to blame it's because he's the fucking person who has been in charge and needs to be blamed. And you want us to blame Trump for what? He's not even in office yet. The only things we have to defend him so far are the awesome shit he's already got done without even holding the office yet and it makes little big eared obie look pretty fucking pathetic.

All fluff and no specifics. You're so predictable.

You people are desperate to say anything positive about Trump, huh?
Why would we be desperate? How did that recount work? Pick up any new votes?

Now, go attack the Russians.

Lol....

The fact that you have no self awareness, just delights me.

The fact that your pathetic race card did not work and is growing weaker and weaker delights me.

The fact that you don't get it and the fact that you never will pleases me.

You are a fucking moron and my day old shit is smarter than you.

Forum List

Back